[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm liking the concept, but the cutaway gags are really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 21-bojack-12.w710.h473.2x.jpg (122KB, 1214x809px) Image search: [Google]
21-bojack-12.w710.h473.2x.jpg
122KB, 1214x809px
I'm liking the concept, but the cutaway gags are really fucking annoying, do they cool it or should I just drop it now?
>>
>>87636019
Bump
>>
>>87636019
if you dont like it you dont like it
why the fuck are you looking for approval from a board where 70% of posters have 'pictures of (insert actress here) feet' as their last google search?
>>
>>87636464
I'm not asking for approval, I'm asking if an aspect of the show stays the same or improves
>>
Depending on how far you are into the series, the cutaway gags reduce significantly, but there's usually a B-plot used for comic relief that you could construe as cutaway gags. The first few episodes play a lot like Family Guy, but the series quickly finds its footing. By episode 4, I think they're mostly gone and that's where it really grabbed me. Episode 8 is widely revered to be the point most people started taking note of it as a series.

If you can, weather it out until the end of episode 8 and judge from there. The earlier episodes don't do the show justice, in my opinion.
>>
>>87636019
I don't even remember cutaway gags, only plot related flashbacks.
>>
>>87636019
The dumb animal jokes are the best part of the show d e s u t b h
>>
>>87636995
>>87637023
These.
>>
The main theme songs are really fucking good
>>
>>87636019
>>>/co/

>>>/co/

>>>/co/

>>>/co/

stay on your own board you cunts
>>
Did you know that the man voicing Todd used to act in a popular TV show called Breaking Bad?
>>
>>87638310
>back in the 2000's I was in a very famous tv show....
>>
>>87638310
XBOX
>>
>>87636019
The cutaway gags are an early season 1 thing, they get rid of them halfway through.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.