[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never watched GOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Ask me anything.
>>
Have you ever watched GOT?
>>
tell me about bane, why does he wear the mask?
>>
Why do you think that somehow makes you a person of importance?
>>
Have you heard of the infamous enfant terrible of the internet, the extreme speech forum 4chan?
>>
>>87635866
I would love to lay down in the grass and have Dany squat over my face and have her eject liquid shit from her colon as I watch in awe as her asshole bulges and pulses open
>>
>>87635866
you should watch it, but not now in a year
>>
>>87635892
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/41197556/game-of-thrones-s7-illegally-downloaded-billion-times-says-piracy-tracking-firm
>>
>>87635866
have you seen my keys?
>>
>>87635866
how can I achieve becoming Dany's pusy slave?
>>
>>87635866
why would you think anyone cares about you?

go fucking die
>>
>>87635866
What's your favorite character arc? What did you think of the Red Wedding?
>>
>>87635947
>a billion times
>that is billions of dollars of profit lost

Holy christ.
>>
>>87635866
Would you fuck Arya from the first season?
>>
>>87636655
>that is billions of dollars of profit lost
is it?
it's possible that most of those downloading it illegally for free simply would not ever pay for it
>>
>>87635866
If you haven't seen it, you wouldn't mind spoilers, do you?
>>
>>87635866
HOLY Shit, Jeffrey baratheon's father is his uncle Jaime, Viserys Targaryen dies, Little finger dies, Khal Drogo dies, King Robert Baratheon dies, Ned Stark dies,Renly Baratheon dies, Meryn Trant dies, barristan selmy dies, myrcella baratheon dies, the mountain dies but then comes back as a zombie, ygritte dies, the hound dies, lysa arryn ofthe vale dies, lord commander mormont dies, oberyn martell dies, joffrey baratheon dies, mance rayder dies!!!!1 and Theon Greyjoy betrays the Starks and captures Winterfell then gets captured himself and has his penis chopped off!!! Robb and Catelyn Stark both die during a wedding, stannis burns his own daughter alive at the stake and then his wife wife hangs herself and stannis is killed by brienne!!!! Tyrion is betrayed by shae and chokesthe bitch out and kills Tywin, lancel joins isis, Jon Snow fucks Ygritte, and Sam fucks Gilly!!1! bran is a cripple wizard. jon snow gets betrayed and shanked and he dies too. benjen comes back after 5 seasons and the hound comes backas an axe wielding farmer-hobo, cersei blows upthe sept of baelor with all the sparrows and the tyrells inside, tommen jumps out the window, cersei is the new queen because fuck feudalism succession apparently, jon is the kingofdanorf omfgbbq!!!1
>>
>>87637026
Who ?
>>
File: froge 4.jpg (87KB, 736x748px) Image search: [Google]
froge 4.jpg
87KB, 736x748px
>>87635866
>dany will never been messy and naked again
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.