[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shot caller

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Shot-Caller[1].jpg (54KB, 678x399px) Image search: [Google]
Shot-Caller[1].jpg
54KB, 678x399px
It was great.
>>
>>87635130
Yes it was, Nikolaj was great, third act was weak.

We discussed this movie for weeks now.
>>
>>87635130
Yes.

>>87635155
I never saw any threads for it but i did initially assume /tv/ would love it for the most part.
>>
Why was redwood sent to death row?
>>
>>87635371
He killed a prison guard
>>
>>87635130
It was good but to be fair what else has come out thT was actually decent.
>>
>>87635412
Any particular reason? All I remember is the fight with money and the mexican, next scene was the beast saying that redwood was sent to death row
>>
>>87635489
>Any particular reason?
Beast told it, some of the CO's think they still run the show, so the AB taught them a lesson. There is also an internal powershift in the prison hiearchy that's why they are not branding anymore to not get validated.
>>
>>87635130
why did he choose life in prison instead that he walked out?
>>
Yes i agree completely...i might watch it again tonight infact
>>
>>87636175
and why did he kill the beast
>>
One thing at the end really activated my almonds...
why didnt the rest of the AB still try to kill money after he killed beast. that should of guaranteed his green light. the AB is not the Necromongers you dont get to keep what you kill
>>
>>87636233
this also
>>
>>87636233
Take into account that all the low-level skins already consider him a legend, so there will be no usurpation from the lower tiers. Mills would probably ask what the fuck happend and will get an answer that the beast fucked up an arms deal and got replaced by a guy that knows business and is competent as fuck.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.