[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Rate my taste and call me a fag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (1MB, 887x625px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 887x625px
I don't actually know what kind of taste in movies /tv/ actually has since I just see capeshit and GoT and not much else around here. So I was randomly curious, how do you feel about my top movies off Letterboxd?
Feel free to take pictures of your top however many movies and share here,
>>
>>87630197
pleb
>>
>>87630197
Zodiac is good, the rest is garbage
>Drive
>>
you would like Lars von Trier's movies
>>
>>87630197
Green Room is pretty good, but not THAT good man
>>
File: image.jpg (992KB, 2048x1387px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
992KB, 2048x1387px
No specific order, everything up to and including Edge of Tomorrow are what I've rated the highest. The rest are 4 stars and below. My favorite is Spring Breakers.
>>
>>87630197
/tv/ in s nutshell
>The board has gained a reputation for hating films as soon as they premiere, specially if they are sucessful at the box office, on other instances they will support previously hated movies in order to spite currently popular ones. Due to constant shitposting and use of the words “Reddit” and “Redditor” as an insult.
/tv/ taste is capeshit, sci-fi(Star Wars), tv-series(GoT for example), but at same time they hate capeshit, Star Wars and Game of Thrones, Walking Dead and anything that is released now.
If film was successful at BO and you liked it, it is pleb. If film failed at BO and you like it, you are fag.
Films that were panned and failed at BO are ignored or over-reacting hated, but after some time they are praised (Batman vs Superman for example, or movies from 80s/90s)
Talking about any films ends up w these 2 conclusions. You are either fag or pleb. So better just stay with 'Bane?' posts, where You are either Baneposter, or hothead. Welcome, and have a good time.
>>
>>87630354
>not liking Jackie Chan
Whats your address? I swear to god I could slap the shit out of you
>>
>>87630540
I don't like it =/

>>87630440
I'm too much of a puss to watch Antichrist.
>>
>>87630690
OP here again. I'm curious: how do you feel about Borat being rated that high? I thought it was hilarious but maybe I'm just a sub-human pleb swine to /tv/.
>>
fag.
>>
>>87630518
Riki-Oh is a masterpiece.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.