[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no thread about the Preacher season finale I guess I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (382KB, 1200x1778px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
382KB, 1200x1778px
>no thread about the Preacher season finale
I guess I'm the only one on /tv/ still watching this show?
>>
>>87626174
Well I was waiting on someone to make a thread
Also Jesse is fucked if he can't do the Voice
>>
>>87626174
I'll predict this show gets cancelled because literally no one gave a shit about the second season, including me
>>
>the bonobo faced bitch is still in
>>
>>87626243
Second season is good, go jerk off in your mom's underpants and fuck off out of here.
>>
still waiting for hitler and arse face to get out of hell
>>
i'm a foreignfag so i watch it on tuesdays when it's hit torrents. but yeah, i'm digging this show. i thought i'd hate it for being too different from the comic, but no
>>
File: 1445679682250.gif (3MB, 267x298px) Image search: [Google]
1445679682250.gif
3MB, 267x298px
>>87626325
>anything revolving around the most revolting character ever seen on TV
>good
>>
>>87626174
allright
someone else is watching
>>
>>87626436
no idea what you're talking about
>>
WHAT THE FUCK CASS
>>
Oh fuck you it was a dream.
>>
>>87626174
There is so much egregious, appalling shit on this poster, I feel like I'm losing my mind.
>>
>>87626560
>>87626570
We were so close to being rid of Tulip.
>>
whats his problem?
>>
I hoped this season was a on the road.
it had its ups and downs.
The ANgelville tease were great.
But i hated the wasted potential on using the killer or Jesus DeSade.
They jumped too fast on The Grail and Jesus.
>>
>>87626651
I wish they had cast Jodie this season so the flashbacks weren't just full of shots of his hands and back like Herr Starr in season one.
>>
>Hitler is a bro to Eugene
What did DUDE WEED mean by this
>>
>>87626742
I really Hope the Saint of Killers guns down Satan. and Freeze Hell.
That will be Kino.
>>
SIEG HEIL NIGGERS
GOODBYE ADOLF
>>
hitler is a real bro
>>
>>87626599
Have your amygdala checked.
>>
File: chorizin.jpg (68KB, 960x880px) Image search: [Google]
chorizin.jpg
68KB, 960x880px
Brothers to the End.
>>
Hitler LITERALLY did nothing wrong.
>>
how can hitler return? isnt his corpse super decomposed by now?
>>
How did Jesse lost his power??
why it is not working?
>>
Season 2 has been pretty shitty even though it started out strong.
No answers to questions that could really use immediate answers.
Slow as fuck build up for minor plot points.
Really confused on what the Saint of Killers is. Is he undead? Is he alive after leaving hell? Then why doesn't he eat or sleep and is super strong?
Why does Tulip matter? She has little to do other than hang out the Samson Group undercover neighbor which went nowhere.
They are doing a pisspoor job of showing why Cassidy is falling out with his son.
Hope tonight's finale actually does something interesting and not just Jesse choosing friends over Godhood.
>>
Stone fucking cold Cass
>>
Lamest storyline of this season was Cass and his Son.
im glad they didnt kill the pupper
>>
RIP Dennis
>>
he died as he lived
>>
>>87627408
>>87627430
Aaaand thats why I shouldnt have come to this thread looking for stream links and/or places to watch the ep and just waited for it to be on amazon tommorow like a good bong
oh well my fault
>>
kek Arseface and Adolf
Are they going to start a band
>>
They could make a webseries of Arseface and Hitler.
>>
HITLER LIVES
>>
oh shit hitler
>>
Hitler will return and probably will become an agent of the grail.
>>
>>87627317
>No answers to questions that could really use immediate answers.

I take it you're not an X-Files fan.
>>
In the End the vampire hunters of the pilot episode were kinda right in exterminating vampires
>>
Goodbye Pupper
>>
Here we go
>>
File: RCO008_1469407201.jpg (292KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
RCO008_1469407201.jpg
292KB, 1041x1600px
>>87626325
second season is nearly all totally uninteresting side-stories about totally uninteresting characters
vampire moron and his stupid son sub-plot
tulip and her inexplicable PTSD sub-plot that somehow managed to make the worst character even WORSE
arseface's time in hell where everything after the introduction is as predictable as it's possible to get
even starr is boring and predictable as fuck. you can see almost all his actions coming from a mile away. oh lol wonder how he's gonna beat that guy's accuracy. wonder what he's gonna do on this balcony. it's just boring when you have him do exactly the same, predictable shit in every scene he's in while having none of the characters around him recognize this and react to it

I liked season 1 alright enough but S2 is garbage
>>
How Long is this Season Finale?
>>
>>87627765
It has an extra 15 minutes.
>>
rip in piss tuliperoni
>>
File: JEJEJEJEJ.jpg (36KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
JEJEJEJEJ.jpg
36KB, 720x540px
>yfw they kill tulip in the Angellvile Arc next season.
Just for God to appear and revive her
>>
File: 1500005300202.jpg (98KB, 540x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500005300202.jpg
98KB, 540x600px
>Hitler escapes Hell and just fucking books it in a pink hoodie
>>
>Jesse is now a Surgeon.
>>
Errrr sure?
>>
Please stay dead Tulip
>>
What happened after Cass told him it was the only way?
>>
FUCKING ANGELLVILE
>>
>>87628122
Jesse let her die and they're taking her body to Angelville to bring her back to life the chicken in the flashback at the beginning.
>>
>God wears the furry suit because that's the only way to not Doc Manhattan everyone
>>
That was shit.
Im still afraid of Jewberg and Weedman of adapting The Boys.
>>
>>87628251
I thought it was a pretty good season finale desu. Better than season 1's.
>>
>>87628291
Agreed.
But i really wanted Starr giving the saint his guns and killing satan. probably till next season lads.
I hope we are more posters in this threads. next time Season 3 premieres.
>>
>>87628348
>I hope we are more posters in this threads. next time Season 3 premieres.
I just hope it gets renewed for season 3.
>>
>>87628445
It will, there is no other timeslot to fill. besides walking shit, or Into the Bedlands.
>>
>>87628348
>>87628445
>>87628484
I, in the meantime will be waiting for my Herr Starr action figure. They made Jesse and Cassidy, I hope to fuck Neca makes Starr and SoK next.
>>
>>87628484
God damn that Badlands show is fucking terrible too.
>>
>>87628707
Still gets better ratings than Preacher though, even though its ratings are halved on the nights where it didn't follow The Waling Dead.
>>
>>87628707
I enjoy it despite its cliche story.
>>
>>87626174
>Powerful AF
>those NEON COLORS LMAO
>reference to Sausage Party

Is this the worst poster ever made?
>>
>>87626174
>I guess I'm the only one on /tv/ still watching this show?

Yep
>>
>>87628801
what does that tell you
>>
>>87628801
How do you know the ratings numbers for shows? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>87628933
>this fuckin guy

you didn't even read the thread, did you?
>>
>>87626174
I thought s2 was progressively more boring. Peaked with Humperdoo. Critical darling for some reason though. I liked S1 more.

Could have done without the saint of killers resurfacing for act 2.
>>
So where are they going with Hitler next season? Will they follow up on that or will we just never see him again?
>>
>>87629618
As funny of a gag as it would be for Hitler to just run off to do God-knows-what and never be seen again, he'll more than likely be back. Maybe a new messiah after Jesse says fuck The Grail. Given his knowledge of Hell and how to get out, and the fact that Hell had correspondance with The Grail, maybe Hitler knew about what was going on which was why he wanted to get out.
>>
s2 had super highs and super lows. there were a few very boring episodes but it certainly was brighter than s1. overall i enjoy the show a lot and i'm glad i stuck with it. i look forward to it every week. for all its flaws, i think it's amazing that this is on tv. i really like the main characters and i hope this goes on for as long as possible.
>>
How different it was from the comics? Did the skinning-you-alive serial killer appear?
>>
>>87633803
Nah, they skipped straight to the Grail stuff, Humperdoo the retarded messiah and all that, and next season is gonna be about Angelville.
>>
>>87626174
Gave up after that episode where they are trying for a baby and he punches his m8 in the face for nothing. I have zero affection for either protagonist now.
>>
>>87626326
They got out. Hitler's back, baby!
>>
>>87626651
>Jesus DeSade
He wasn't in this season. I'm sure he'll appear next season, unless they spend all their time in Angelville.
>>
>>87627317
>Really confused on what the Saint of Killers is. Is he undead? Is he alive after leaving hell? Then why doesn't he eat or sleep and is super strong?
He's the angel of death
>>
>>87626174
I like the changes from the comic.
>>
>>87629618
An undead Hitler as the new messiah
>>
>>87627758
I haven't read the comic but is it ture that everything that happend in the First season only happened in the first 10 pages of the first comic
>>
File: how-do-you-do-fellow-kids.png (71KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
how-do-you-do-fellow-kids.png
71KB, 500x300px
>>87628898
Yes, it's horrendously out of touch. Looks like something Pic Related would come up with.
>>
Why did he lose the voice
>>
>>87628251
I'm praying that they never touch Hitman.
Too many racial stereotypes for them to do it, r-right?
>>
Can someone explan what happened
>>
What was the point of the last scene if they didn't even show what god looks like
>>
Why does he wear the suit
>>
>>87636111
Most of the stuff in the first season didn't happen in the comic at all. The church got blown up ands Jesse hit the road pretty much immediately. Odin Quincannon was a character from a much later arc of the comic.
>>
>>87627192

missing part of his soul
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.