[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Matrix

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1883x803px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1883x803px
This one scene always bothered me about the matrix.

Why did Morpheus scream and do like this prayer stance before jumping through the wall
>>
>>87621368

It's a black people thing, you wouldn't get it.
>>
>>87621368
it's anime
>>
>>87621368
he bassically though he was going to die.
>>
>>87621519
This. The Matrix it's the closest RL can be to anime.The poses, the dialogue, the action, it all dangerously threads the line of cringy anime shit but never quite reaches it, so it's all cool. When you take a look at live anime adaptation they straight up rip the the poses and mannerisms from characters and they never translate well to real life, it's all cringy shit.
>>
> watch thread with interest.
> no one posts.

Drat.
>>
>>87621368
>scream
he's trying to attract attention to himself so the others can get away
>prayer stance
probably centering himself for the life-or-death fight he's about to jump into
>>
to get hype
>>
>>87621368
>THE

>MAIN

>WET-WALL

MAN THAT MOVIE WUZ GUD, TOO BAD ABOUT THOSE TRANNY FREAKS THO
>>
>>87621368

1-the prayer thing is more him doing a meditation move, to quickly compose his mind, to give him some clear thought for the fight

2 or he is praying as he is facing an agent and therefore has almost no chance of surviving.

the scream is simply him drawing attention, to distract the agent forces while his team escapes
>>
>>87621368
Really, that's what bothers you, not the massive plot hole about Cypher not having anyone to plug him in or dial him out?
>>
File: Trust in Big Dick.jpg (31KB, 843x203px) Image search: [Google]
Trust in Big Dick.jpg
31KB, 843x203px
The yell is a kiai to focus his ki into his forehead so he can headbutt through the wall. Do you fuckers not watch kung fu movies?
>>
>>87622336
But there is no Ki in the matrix.
>>
>>87622767
It's a psychosomatic reaction as a result of the training programs.
>>
Honestly, if i was about to headbutt my way through a wall with wood and plaster, then immediately jump into a fight, id yell too
>>
>>87623968
But why prayer hands
>>
The pose is literally just to prepare himself to smash through the wall as hard as it would require to break through, the yell is just memes because people think yelling really loud will add a little extra power to anything you do. It's the same as people doing the naruto run, only this one actually stuck through with adults.
>>
>>87621368

Focusing his chi nigga
>>
he is harnessing his quan for the fight that is about to follow
>>
>>87624051
He is sacrificing himself for a prophecy he almost religiously believes in
Prayer hands go with that level of devotion
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.