[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tv/ writes season 21 of South Park

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: south_park_main.png (1MB, 1280x720px)
south_park_main.png
1MB, 1280x720px
If you don't think they're going to make an entire episode (or two-parter) parody of IT, you're fucked.

>flashbacks to the shared childhood of the South Park adults as they tell the story to their kids and spouses
>Randy is the analog of Bill
>Kenny's dad as Eddie
>Gerald as Stan because they're both Jews lol XD
>Chef is the black kid of course, voiced by Bruno Mars or some other blackish pop star with a high voice. Gerald's obviously not going to kill himself so Chef takes the place of the kid that doesn't survive to fight IT as adults
>Cartman's mom is a mashup of Bev and Ben, it's revealed that before puberty hit she was fat as shit and incredibly obnoxious; basically a female Eric. Despite this, all the boys loved her and vied for her attention
>Kyle: Gross! Dad, what could you ever see in a fatass Cartman?
>Gerald: I don't know how to explain it. She had this... Marilyn Monroe quality to her.
>Randy: Now there was a real woman! Not like those skinny twigs that pass as actresses and models today, am I right?
>the men quickly glance at their wives, a callback to that episode where they were trying to figure out why rich and successful men were cheating on their wives
>cue first segment of an episode-long running gag depicting Marylin Monroe as a literal seacow, her normal and happy manatee life comes crashing down as she is discovered by Japanese fisherman mistaking her for a dolphin or whale. They attack her and leave her to die, and some time later she washes up on the sunny beaches of California, where she meets and Mickey Mantle and he falls madly in love with her
>throughout the episode there are short vignettes of the iconic moments of Monroe's life, the nude Playboy shoot, singing Happy Birthday to an obviously aroused JFK, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, and of course her untimely death, they just slap a dress, some lipstick, and a blonde wig on the seacow and men everywhere inexplicably go wild for her
>>
>>87621057

>the dads have to awkwardly explain to their wives and children that they ran a train on Cartman's mom decades ago
>pot shot at Stephen King's recent comments on the gangbang scene
>Randy: Let me get this straight. For the past 20 minutes, we've been sitting here telling you about the time in our childhood when an intergalactic, transdimensional-
>Cartman: (interjecting) Transginger.
>Randy: Right, transginger clown went on a killing spree, went around killing dozens of kids in this very neighborhood, and the ONE PART you're hung up on is the part where Gerald, Stuart, Chef, and I all ran a preteen train on Mrs. Cartman in the sewers?
>beat
>Sharon: Yes!
>Randy: GAIN SOME FUCKING PERSPECTIVE SHARON, GOL!
>>
>>87621057
>Randy pulls up to a convenience store
>Skeeter: We don't take kindly to city slickers who pull up in here with their fancy German cars.
>Randy: This car was made in Guatemala.
>The "took our jobs" guy: Well, pardon us, Mr. Gucci Loafers.
>Randy: I bought these shoes from a hobo.
>Skeeter: Well la dee da, Mr. Park Avenue Manicure.
>Randy: Sorry if I believe in good grooming.
>Sneed, Sr.: Pfft. Yer not gonna grow nothing at the old Marsh place. That's why yer daddy abandoned it.
>Randy: Oh, what do you know?
>Sneed, Sr.: Heh, I know your soil pH is up about 9.6 and you need it 7-8 it max.
>Randy: Oh, that's just superstition. You watch me--I'll grow something out there!
>Sneed, Sr.: Not if you're planting gummy bears.
>Homer: (Annoyed Grunt)
>>
>>87621227

and because it's nu-Park

>meanwhile some dickhead police officer in Washington DC by the name of Officer Charles "Donut" Steele( O. C. "Donut" Steele) grows increasingly perturbed by the growing prevalence of sequels, remakes, reboots, and comic book movies
>in his scenes, he is shown trying to beat answers out of famous posters, props, and memorabilia relating to all these movies that have come out in the last couple years. In the background, actual crimes are taking place, making the social commentary on how DC is a crime ridden shithole and the police are doing very little to stop the actual crime
>at the end of the episode he is told to meet with the President in the White House. When he gets there, he puts the pieces together, but right before he vocalizes it he gets shot in the head
>as his body slumps to the floor we see President Garrison behind him, still under the influence of Memberberries, holding the smoking gun
>to be CONTINUED
>>
>>87621269

If they managed to work in a Sneed reference I would genuinely be amazed.
>>
>>87621057

>It's a Matt and Trey go back on their word and make Season 21 all about Trump season
>the show gets renamed to Drumpf Park
>Trump is the idiot main character all season getting into wild shenanigans, the boys and the town are never referenced at all
>Season 22 gets renamed to South Park and the show continues as normal, like nothing ever happened
>>
>>87621057

Cartman's mom hasn't been a dirty slut for years
>>
They reference some memes, Cartman follows a social trend and Randy Marsh acts silly.
>>
They discover a new trend, Randy takes it to absurdum, and the boys don't outright reject it, but achieve a sensible middle-ground.
>>
>>87623921

Kyle or Stan makes an impassioned speech about what they learned that day.
>>
They will make episodes based on anything on the news.
>>
>>87621057

>Kenny in the foreground
>Mysterion in the background

whoa
>>
File: sneed posting.png (2MB, 3834x1726px) Image search: [Google]
sneed posting.png
2MB, 3834x1726px
>>87621269
>>87621721

Shit meme
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.