[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Park - Season 21

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: south park.jpg (39KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
south park.jpg
39KB, 630x630px
member SP?

it starts this week.

>South Park is back for its 21st season and the show has its sights set on the white nationalist movement that has made recent headlines.

>The new season of the cartoon premieres Wednesday with the episode "White People Renovating Houses."

>"Protestors armed with tiki torches and confederate flags take to the streets of South Park. Randy comes to grips with what it means to be white in today’s society," according to the episode's description.

>South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone told The Hollywood Reporter they hoped to return to more traditional one-off storylines with the kids this season, rather than get too heavy with politics, which inadvertently happened last year after they decided to make Mr. Garrison a Donald Trump- like character, which as was done because it was assumed Hillary Clinton would the elected president.

>Parker said he liked that Cartman got a girlfriend last season and that might stick, but it looks like Member Berries may be done.
>>
File: 1450141319711.jpg (129KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1450141319711.jpg
129KB, 640x640px
more like cuck park
>>
Once the shark has been jumped there's no comming back. End of.
>>
>Parker said he liked that Cartman got a girlfriend last season and that might stick, but it looks like Member Berries may be done.
Literally stopped reading at that point
>>
>South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone told The Hollywood Reporter they hoped to return to more traditional one-off storylines with the kids this season, rather than get too heavy with politics, which inadvertently happened last year after they decided to make Mr. Garrison a Donald Trump- like character, which as was done because it was assumed Hillary Clinton would the elected president.

Is there a sentence missing here or something? Where's the part where it talks about them making a complete 180 on their original stance?
>>
So the member berries plot is fully dropped? They dominated the world and we're never explained.
>>
>>87620533
She's got her hand right on his wallet. That divorce is going to be very lucrative for her.
>>
>>87620639
Trump winning fucked over the entire season's plot, and that's actually funnier than any of the intentional humor.
>>
I loved it when Garrison begged the audience to vote for Hillary and then she lost anyway. They literally had to write and animate a damage control episode over night because they were so sure she was going to win. Funny stuff.
>>
I gave up on SP a long time ago. The last good episode i saw was the one where the boys were playing ninja and the town thought they were isis. It was taking something topical and making it small and funny. Ya know, like SP used to do. Seeing that made me realize how shit these newer seasons are.
>>
Last season sucked, which is a shame cause I enjoyed 19
>>
>>87620849
That was Season 19, so it's pretty recent.
>>
Is it going to be a season long plot again? The last few seasons have been terrible because of that.
>>
>>87620533
literally the last person in Hollywood I would've expected to get fucked like this
>>
>>87621661
I think they might ditch it, but they also said they wanted to get away from SP being so political and look how that's turning out.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.