[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: terminator john connor.jpg (135KB, 762x866px) Image search: [Google]
terminator john connor.jpg
135KB, 762x866px
What went wrong?
>>
Cameron sold the rights to Terminator for a dollar
>>
>>87618737
why didnt that eighties' JC actor never get a role ever again
>>
The scars in T2 look incredibly natural. The ones in Geneshit look like made of play doh. Just way over the top.
>>
>>87618805
Think he was more of a model than an actor, this is his biggest role he ever had and it's a non-speaking one. Great presence though.
>>
>>87618871
even if Clarke's are supposed to be recent, his stupid box head and fat face don't make him look like a seasoned leader of men in a post apocalyptic world like the actor in the top, it's the same reason Brick McLargehuge is a bad Kyle Reese compared to Michael Biehn, he doesn't looks like a desperate starved out foot solider
>>
>>87618737

>the scars are the same

but why?
>>
>>87619033
Because Genisys was going to ignore 3 and salvation and was trying to be the closest to the original Cameron movies but they fucked that up too, why do you think it has that godawful punks recreation scene?
>>
>>87618737

If James Cameron wants to make another Terminator movie, then great. Otherwise I'd rather just do without it than for other to yet again make a shitty Terminator movie.

The TV series had some good ideas here and there, but overall was still mediocre.
>>
>>87619111
I wonder if someone could ever cut together a single coherent movie if he combined all the abominations.
>>
>>87619111
Why did the T1000 turn Asian?
>>
>>87619275
praise kek he didnt turn neal patrick harris
>>
File: 6735675.jpg (139KB, 762x433px) Image search: [Google]
6735675.jpg
139KB, 762x433px
lol they didn't even attempt to properly blend make-up and skin. You can see a clear transition.
>>
Sarah Connor then
>girl next door ho goes a little crazy after encountering a time-traveling killer robot and starts a campaign of domestic terrorism

Sarah Connor now
>"quirky" hyper-competent girl with a tragic past who was raised by a robot
>>
>>87619450
why was nuSarah fat?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.