[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ladies and Gentlemen, it's the Eric Andre Show!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Ladies and Gentlemen, it's the Eric Andre Show!
>>
haha ranch dressing xD
>>
so random lulz
>>
>>87617668
>>87617686
what do you think is funny?
>>
>>87617712
things no one else likes
>>
Eric is in Hell.
Hannibal is Satan.

Eric can't die, he's already dead, so everything is a constant torment. He loses his mind and breaks the set every say because he hates his eternal suffering. Then, when he's tired, the set reforms around him, and the torment begins again.
>>
>/tv/ hates Eric Andre and Tim and Eric but love MDE:WP and X:RA
It's all the same shit, isn't it?
>>
>>87617712
Nothing. I'm too cool for literally everything
>>
I sort of the interviews. I hate the pranks and public bits
>>
>>87617634

What season should I start with?
>>
>>87617903
season 4, and then just move backwards. Season 1 is the least accessible but the most rewarding if you get it.
>>
>>87617948
>if you get it
>>
>>87617990
I don't appreciate that.
>>
that part where he dressed as a beekeeper on the subway was genius

some of his stuff just plain isnt funny tho, like bird up
>>
>>87617948
why the fuck would you do that just start with season 1
it's the same stuff but with a 90s public access aesthetic
>>
>>87618606
Fuckin' 70's.

That camera burning.
>>
What did they use before ladders were invented?

How old are Ladders? Did the Egyptians have ladders? How do you build a pyramid without a ladder?
>>
>>87618606
that can put some people off
>>
>>87618651
yeah actually you're right
the atmosphere was so great
fucking george clooney
>>
>>87618917
They're plebs, they're just rick and morty fans, they're watching for the ranch skits and cool quotes, they're only watching clips on youtube that they found in the related videos of h3h3
>>
File: IMG_0471.jpg (212KB, 960x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0471.jpg
212KB, 960x576px
>>87617634
What ruined him for me is how he handled the Nardwuar interview.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fG9JbqcC-i8

How can somone who fucks with people during interviews give one like that?

Still like Hannibal tho
>>
File: IMG_1115.jpg (23KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1115.jpg
23KB, 252x252px
>>87617749
Like this theory.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.