[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magneto, Xavier and mystique are all 50 years or older in Apocalypse.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Magneto, Xavier and mystique are all 50 years or older in Apocalypse.
>>
>>87615509
Imagine how little FOX cares about things like continuity.
>>
>>87615509
They altered the timeline when they went back so now they have different ages.
>>
>>87615509
Don't forget Beast being that old.
>>
File: neto.jpg (144KB, 422x600px) Image search: [Google]
neto.jpg
144KB, 422x600px
>>87615509
They're mutants. And, comic book characters. You fucking nitpicky douche.
>>
>>87616021
What? Nicholoas Hoult's Beast doesn't look old in the new movies at all. They look like shit compared to Kelsey's sure, but not old
>>
>>87615509
It took place in may or june of 83
which puts magneto at around 49
fassbender is 40
not that much of a stretch
mystique's face is gonna stay as young as she wants, cause it's not her real face
Mcavoy is the one they cast too young. He's baby faced AND still in hi 30s.
>>
>>87615509
Wolverine is more than two centuries old, you think the don't longer live spans too? You Mystique is a shapeshifter.
>>
>>87615509
Mutants age differently.
>>
>>87615914
They were all in their early to mid 40s, the Cuban Missle Crisis was in 1963, the were all in their early 20s then. The only person you can justify looking young is Mystique because her mutation results in decelerated aging. The only person who aged in the movie was Wolverine, who should of looked younger
>>
File: 1448385139825.jpg (25KB, 545x362px) Image search: [Google]
1448385139825.jpg
25KB, 545x362px
>>87616351
Wolverman didn't age, the actor did.
>>
>>87615509

yo, where's wolverine? I'm not watching this shit if he's not in it, bub.
>>
>>87616756
He's in it for like 5 minutes as a "surprise" cameo
>>
Man, a Proteus movie would have been so much better.
>A powerful as fuck mutant suddenly appears on Cerebro,
>turns out it's Moira's son
>He starts terrorizing a major city
>Charles has to send his students to kill him
>Mutant hysteria ramps up, the X-Men are faced with going public and being hated or going underground and still trying to help people
>>
>>87617397
>>Mutant hysteria ramps up, the X-Men are faced with going public and being hated or going underground and still trying to help people

so every X-Men film?
>>
>>87615509
Charles should have been in the advanced stages of balding.

Magneto should have had grey hair with flecks of white.
>>
>>87617428
Well yeah, that's always going to be in an X-Men movie, but the lead up to that could have been so much better.

An angry child with the powers of a god starts lashing out at the world vs. ancient power ranger villain with by the numbers "worship me" plot.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.