[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is this movie so good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: hekhd7g1ddmnboxclncm.jpg (285KB, 1900x790px) Image search: [Google]
hekhd7g1ddmnboxclncm.jpg
285KB, 1900x790px
why is this movie so good?
>>
find better CGI, that wont feel dated soon
pro tip:
>you can't
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAGn3NCKE0g
>>
>all visual storytelling
>awesome action
>villains are hilarious

Just did what a Mad Max film is supposed to do.
>>
>>87615127
it's fun
>>
>>87615127
muh practical effects and it was atually made with love.
>>
because you're a cheeto dust covered manbaby video game player
>>
>>87615173
the cgi already looks dated
>>
It's not, it's a 2 hour long car chase. I was bored 15 minutes in.
>>
>>87615127
Impressive cinematography, imagery and choreography. That's it.
>>
File: war-rig-mad-max-fury-road.jpg (122KB, 1200x860px) Image search: [Google]
war-rig-mad-max-fury-road.jpg
122KB, 1200x860px
What noise does this truck make again?
>>
I feel like I was the only one who just wanted some plot. A little plot. Any plot.
>>
>>87615127
If it was made in the 70s or 80s I'd love it, but i think movies made these days just lack the charm they had back in the day. Think of it like a really great rock song being released today. I just can't digest it in the same way i do 70s rock songs
>>
>>87615127
Memes aside, the editing is fucking perfect.
>>
Bags of fun
>>
he was planning it for 10 years
>>
>>87615426
there weren't any characters either. Just retards and cliches. The "movie" is nothing but a 2-hour stunt demo.
>>
It's trash for people that want to watch a video game cutscene for two hours.
>>
>>87615349
>inhales
>>
I feel bad, because I fell asleep 20 minutes into it.
>>
>>87615426
>I feel like I was the only one who just wanted some plot. A little plot. Any plot.

>Max is captured by the war boys and used for a blood transfusion
>Furiosa take the war-rig out to collect fuel
>she is then revealed to have taken Immortan Joe's wives
>some of the Warboys, including the one using Max for blood are sent out to capture the war-rig
>In the ensuing battle the Warboys are defeated and Max escapes
>he joins up with Furiosa because the war-rig has some fuckery with the mechanism that only she knows how to deal with and he doesn't want to get captured again
>after some more chase scenes they reach the place Furiosa has been trying to escape to
>it's revealed to also have become a wasteland
>they decide the only way to be safe is to go back and fight Immortan Joe
>they do so and succeed
>Max drives off
how is that not a plot?
>>
File: lord_humungus_web_alone.jpg (18KB, 225x312px) Image search: [Google]
lord_humungus_web_alone.jpg
18KB, 225x312px
>>87615127
because youre a plebfaggot
>>
>>87615953
>they drive a car to get away from the bad guys for 90 minutes and then drive back to the bad guys' base for the last 30
wow so much going on
>>
>>87615993
>you can only like one mad max
>>
File: MM2_Humungus_03.jpg (180KB, 1600x1068px) Image search: [Google]
MM2_Humungus_03.jpg
180KB, 1600x1068px
>>87615993
Goal body thread?
>>
>>87616051
>Hobbits take a magic ring across the country, throw it in a volcano and are flown back by Eagles
wow so much going on
>farm boy find out bad guy is his father, convinces him to turn good again
wow so much going on
>superhuman alien and millionaire ninja don't like each other, fight a little, then team up to fight an alien mutant
wow so much going on
>>
WITNESS ME
>>
>>87615173
I can't believe how much of that shit was real, it all looked like bad CGI in the film.

Must be all the shitty post processing.
>>
>>87616283
except in those cases you are cutting important stuff out while I didn't cut out anything
>>
>>87616387
except
>the reason they're escaping
>why the main characters are together
>why they make the decision to go back
so if you consider the motivations of all the main characters unimportant, then fair enough
>>
>>87616445
>the reason they're escaping
to get away from the bad guys
>why the main characters are together
convenience
>why they make the decision to go back
to take over the bad guys' base
>>
Nux was the main character of the movie.
>>
>>87615436
That's pretentious as fuck, to the point where I can't take the criticism seriously.
>>
>>87615127
It's shit for teenage boys
>>
>>87616571
>>the reason they're escaping
>to get away from the bad guys
why does the bad guy want them back?
>>why the main characters are together
>convenience
what problems can't they overcome alone? how do they feel about working together? why isn't going their separate ways an option?
>>why they make the decision to go back
>to take over the bad guys' base
why do they need to take over the bad guy's base? what means do they have to do so? why weren't they going to before, what changed?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.