[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (115KB, 666x999px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
115KB, 666x999px
>>
>YAGSPARLOWL!
>>
>>87613718
Reminder that Salazar literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>87613695
Considering it's a film in the PotC franchise, it's pretty fine.
>>
YACK ZPURRLUWL
>>
>>87613695
If it doesn't win an Oscar, the award means nothing.
>>
>>87613695
Salazar was kino, muh science girl was one dimensional and annoying, Barbosa's redemption arc was cliché.

Overall a lot better than part 4.
>>
>>87613750
This is correct.
>>
>>87613750
Barbossa and Davy Jones also literally did nothing wrong.
Forgot what Blackbeard did.
>>
>>87614363
He wanted to sacrifice Catherine zeta jones in order to prolong his life.
>>
>>87613695
It's pretty shit. Everything feels so tiresome and pointless. If you enjoy movies because of special effects you might like it. Atleast it's not that long.

Also, watch Salazar scenes with subtitles
>>
>>87613695
It's trash, but the last 15 minutes is the worst crap I've seen in a long time. there is so much cringe, it's soooo bad
>>
>>87614470
Literally nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>87614470
pretty noble. catherine was getting to that age where girls turn into old fossils.
>>
>>87614473
I actually liked how long dead man's chest and at worlds end were.

I didn't like how stranger tides felt long despite only being, what, 90 minutes? Then this one felt rushed.
>>
>>87614522
negro CZJ is still hot as fuck.
>>
>>87614363
Barbossa and Blackbeard were pirates that robbed and pillaged, and Davy Jones was the literal devil.
Salazar was just an honorable navy officer trying to rid the sea of pirate scum.
>>
>>87613695
I have a soft spot for POTC and even liked 4 but this was just stupid on so many levels. Childish writing, no kind of real character development or memorable scenes and bad CGI through the ass (a real achievement coming from a franchise famed for the best effects in the biz).
>>
>>87614470
>>87614522
>>87614553
She was Penelope Cruz. Kek.
>>
The only interesting part was the zombie sharks
Everything else sucked. Sparrow, Gibbs and Barbossa were distractingly out of character
>>
>>87614596
yep. Disney made him like Lord Beckett, both were actual good guys, fighting baddies. Beckett became greedy, but still did more good than evil.
>>
>>87614596
>Davy Jones was the literal devil.
that bitch Calypso did not showed up at the beach after 10 years.
imagine the blue balls on Davy Jones.
You would go evil as well if you were him
>>
>>87613695
It's ok. Better than On Stranger Tides at least.
Felt more like the actual "fourth" PotC movie since On Stranger Tides was completely unnecessary and irrelevant to the overall story
>>
isnt johnny depp an alcohol and drug who looks like shit nowadays? how did they film thid
>>
>>87615126
He's a depressed alcoholic in the film.
>>
>>87615157
he looks like always on the poster. no changes from the first movie. isnt he also fat as fatass nowadays?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.