[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lmao why didn't they just swim back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Dunkirk_Film_poster.jpg (127KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
Dunkirk_Film_poster.jpg
127KB, 220x326px
lmao why didn't they just swim back?
>>
They're British, swimming would be the same as taking a shower and they couldn't allow that.
>>
there was a guy who literally did

did you watch the movie
>>
Movies americans will never understand
>>
>>87611306
Nobody on this board watches movies anon
>>
>>87611309
t. britcuck
be happy that we saved your ass in both world wars faggot
>>
>>87611344
t. thinks america won the vietnam war
>>
File: 1502994527462.jpg (28KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
1502994527462.jpg
28KB, 380x250px
>>87611344
Not even close to true
t.not even a britcuck
>>
>I'll be useful sir
>makes two cups of tea and dies
lol
>>
>>87611373
>implying we didn't
it was just a tactical retreat. go back to your commie country faggot
>>
>>87611309
Im american and came out of the movie and had an anxiety attack because the country featured in the movie literally doesnt exist anymore and the effort , talent , and love that went into the film was almost for nothing

I do want nolan to make more war movies though. Using the same exact formula he did in this. Basically a filmed reinactment
>>
>>87611306
I think it's implied that he would die..

On another matter did the passing of time for the soldiers seemed off for anyone else ? They supposedly stayed on the beach for a week while it only felt like they were there for 2 days top...
>>
>>87611344
>this is what americans actually believe
>>
>French made it to Britain just fine in 1066
>British can't make it to Britain in 1940
Explain this, Anglos
>>
>>87611239
>why didn’t the barely 18 underfed hungry physically and emotionally drained soldiers swim across the whole channel while being in danger of being bombed and torpedoed
huh beats me
>>
>>87612238
why didn't they just eat something and go to the therapist and then swim?
>>
>>87612238
Paraplegics and women have swam across the channel
>>
>>87611406
but he said he will be alright!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.