[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 64265.png (265KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
64265.png
265KB, 615x410px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
Steiner
>>
>bunch of manlets
No wonder they lost the war
Not to mention their leader was insane and they were stupid enough to follow his orders, the fucking brainlets
>>
Fegelein
>>
>>87610058
the whole lot of em
>>
>>87610058
What year is this?
>>
>>87610058
on a more serious tone, Hitler was surrounded by formidable generals and strategists, his paranoia and delirious megalomania just ruined everything, so many times they'd beg him to just listen to their expertise, historians even reckoned that if he only listened to people like Schullenberg, Ribbentrop, he had real fucking good intelligent otherfuckers arround him and he was like "nah i wan do it just like in my fantasms" and his leadership was so deeply cemented that no one could inhibit his retardation. He is a dumb ass
>>
>>87610493
>Krebs as a surname
>Cancer as a surname

Huh
>>
>>87610058
Churchill, Roosevelt for abandoning Berlin to the real bad guy: Stalin.
>>
>>87612907
>the Stalin is evil meme
This is an absolute lie. Stalin did not kill any Ulranians, Holodomor is a lie. The USSR was welcomed as liberators by the Germans, any atrocities by the Russians are all made-up American fairy tales.
>>
>>87610058
>if he only listened to people like Schullenberg, Ribbentrop

>Ribbentrop
>intelligent in the slightest

What a fucking meme.
Ribbentrop was the least competent man in the upper echelon of the nazi state. He was more responsible for the war and all the stupid fucking mistakes the germans made than Hitler, and Hitler wasn't a very smart himself either.
>>
>>87611025
>Ribbentrop

AYFKM?

That guy was the dumbest of the lot.

Intelligent Nazi's/Generals: Speer, Manstein, Rundstedt, Model, to name a few.
>>
I blows my mind people deify Hitler. His most notable victory was against a French government dedicated to not having to rehash WW1, which was understandable because the western Front was fought on their soil, and a French army led by doddering septugenarians.
Lets review his series of blunders:
> Invasion of poland which was needed to save his econony
> The french did nothing for months whike Hikter prepared for the French invasion
> Letting the army ar Dunkirk go either because he believed Goering when he said the Luftwaffe could do it, because he outran his supply train or because he thought the Brits would be grateful and negotiate
> Rudolf Hess
> While fighting Russia he made the decision to also declare war on America
> concentrating on Wunder Weapons ( tiger tank) which depleted resources, guzzled vital gas and required specialized parts from factories being bombed
>>
>>87613413
This anon gets it
>>
>>87613483
Lets continue
BIGGEST MISTAKE
> Mussolini, angry at being the Jr partner, launched an invasion if Greece without informing German HC. He gets thrashed, retreats and is in the process of being invaded when Hitler delays the Russian invasion 2 weeks to pointkessly bomb greece, allowing winter to set in and catch his troops with no coats or antifreeze for the tanks
> Abandoned the 7th army, the entirety of Stalingrad was needlees but Hitler made it personal
> His personal physician,Dr. Morel, had him on large doses of amphetamines which explains his irrational decisions
> Even at the end he refused to accept responsibility and fell into some Gotrardamuerning Wagner fantasy, leaving his people to suffer while he bkew out his brains like a coward
>>
hitler, for being literally hitler
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.