[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

9/11 really fucked this show up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Frasier_Logo.jpg (27KB, 342x291px) Image search: [Google]
Frasier_Logo.jpg
27KB, 342x291px
9/11 really fucked this show up
>>
0/10
>>
It was already going downhill the season before 9/11, but I agree, OP. 9/11 really fucked everything and everyone up in this country 2bh. Things have never been the same.
>>
>>87604862
I'm not kidding. You realize the show's creator died in 9/11 right?
>>
>In an August 7, 2003 interview “Michael Crichton: You Ask The Questions” in the British newspaper The Independent, Crichton was asked:

>Your novel Airframe is about an investigation of an air disaster. What effect did the September 11 attacks have on you?

>Michael Crichton replied:

>I was on an American Airlines flight that left New York for Los Angeles at 8am on September 11. Our plane was ordered down in Indianapolis - we weren't told why, and we knew nothing of what had happened. While we were taxiing to the gate, I called my office in California to tell them I would be arriving late. Everybody was in tears. They thought I was dead. The news hadn't by then identified which 8am flights had been hijacked.
>>
>“Family Guy” creator Seth MacFarlane was scheduled to be on American Airlines Flight 11 on the morning of September 11, 2001, and has spoken of that day’s turn of events on several occasions. MacFarlaneclaims that after a night of drinking, along with a mix-up in times by his travel agent, he arrived lateto the airport, missing Flight 11by only a few minutes.

>“I was booked on the first flight that hit the tower and I was drinking the night before, overslept a little bit in conjunction with the fact that my travel agent screwed up the itinerary by about 15 minutes, so I arrived 10 minutes late to get on the plane.”
>>
>>87605130
He should have been on it
>>
>>87604816
Wrong fucking timeline
>>
>>87606404
What do you mean?
>>
>>87604941
The election has shifted us back to the 90s sensibility where you can say or do whatever you want again.

Post 911 was a time when you werent allowed to just be a retard and say and do anything, but the elections made it free for all for opinions again, and therefore creativity in the arts.

We're entering 90s 2.0 and it's gonna be fucking great, you'll see.
>>
>>87606435
>w/o 9/11 bush wouldnt have been re-elected
>murica wouldnt have 'intervened' in wars
>muslims wouldnt foold europe
>NSA and CIA wouldnt be so powerful
>class divide in western countrys wouldnt be as large
worst of all
>cinema was better before 9/11
>dystopian future just doesnt realy cut it anymore if you are living in a reality thats heading towards that direction

>post theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMpwXsPQF6w
>>
>>87605130
>they took David Angell but not Seth MacFarlane
there is no god
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.