[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Justice league will get a best picture nom screecap this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: images (23).jpg (19KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (23).jpg
19KB, 512x288px
I have been hearing a lot of industry buzz saying it is unquestionably the best CBM to this date even better than BvS or TDK. A rough cut has been screened for the Warner Bros execs and they were blown away by this. A lot of them were wondering if this will be the first CBM to get a best picture Nom. Warner Bros is also planning on giving it a bigger push for the Oscars than Wonder woman and even Dunkirk. Their Oscar campaign will be focused mostly on Justice league with wonder woman next on the list. Dunkirk will get a bare minimum push compared to the above two films.
>>
merely rumours
>>
>>87602353
I really hope it does, that would be hilarious
>>
>>87602405

Nope have been talking with some insiders , it is the only thing that has a similar buzz to Shape of water!
>>
>>87602353

Considering how mangled every single thing including the director's daughter has been, fucking unlikely.
>>
>>87602387

What's the matter Nolanfag ? Butthurt?
>>
>>87602543

cool post edgelord
>>
Judging by the leaks the story seems pretty generic, what can possibly be mindblowingly good about it?
>>
>>87602353
It's the sequel to BvS, one of the worst movies ever made. It can't possibly be decent.
>>
>>87602607
>>87602551

The visual storytelling , the many parallels, the score and most importantly the performance of the entire cast. Both Gadot and Affleck seem to be receiving tremendous praise. Though apparently Barry gives the film it's most heartwarming moments.
>>
>>87602353
That would be nice. After Wonder Woman turned out to be ridiculously well-liked, I hope we're about to enter the era where every DC film is highly praised just like every Marvel film is.
>>
>>87602626

I didn't realize JL was a sequel to age of ultron.
>>
>>87602718

This above Marvel praise imo. This is above TDK level praise not the it's decent praise that Marvel gets.
>>
>>87602724
Trust me, Pajeet, this is not a debate you should be initiating.
>>
>>87602767

I think it's you who shouldn't start this was MCU pajeet. Unlike you Snyderfans can actually form their own opinion.
>>
>>87602724
I think he was talking about Batman™ VS Superman™ the origin of the age of justice league™
>>
ITT salty Marvel and Nolanfags.
>>
>>87602807

It's like you brainlets can never form an original thought.
>>
Snyder is literally incapable of making best picture worthy films due to his style. This isn't a bad thing, he just makes movies for a different crowd.

Also how I know you're lying is that no one high up in the film industry goes on /tv/ and posts at this hour.
>>
>>87602353
My father works at WB he says it's crap.
Sorry to disappoint.
>>
>>87602884

I wonder how someone like Del Toro or Nolan or Aronofsky all of whom have unique styles can make Oscar worthy films but Snyder can't because of his "style".
>>
>>87602794
Tell me anon, do you shill?

you will
>>
>>87602990

Sure thing marvel pajeet.
>>
>>87603156
Well I guess this confirms you have never actually seen the movie you shill for.
>>
>>87602767
Gee, I think I will trust the 200,000 people who liked it over the 230 who didn't.
>>
>>87602525
are.....are you retarded?, cause this is what a retarded person would say
>>
>>87602679
>Though apparently Barry gives the film it's most heartwarming moments.

Barry's the fan insert. I can feel it. I bet he even collects in-universe comics.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.