[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it, this scene gave you goosebumps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: 546345234.jpg (93KB, 1332x552px) Image search: [Google]
546345234.jpg
93KB, 1332x552px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlwHKphUU_Y
>>
Why does she look so extremely out of place in every scene she's in
>>
>>87600013
That's the fucking plot, moron.
>>
>>87600013
Cos you're used to seeing women in the kitchen?
>>
>>87600013
because she's a jew, not even reality wants them.
>>
>>87599809
It gave me a jewbump on my nose.
>>
the whole movie is just them trying to convince her that war is hell and she's all like "i must kill ares" everytime they do
>>
I genuinely loved it
>>
>>87600020
sorry I don't watch capeshit
>>
>>87599809
it was pretty good tb h

shouldve been the end fight instead of that shitty CGI that was basically the same shit as the BvS end fight
>>
why did he pause for 20 seconds before telling Steve 'No its why im going to do'?
>>
>the british were the villains all along
i liked it
>>
>>87599809
>B-BUT WONDER WOMAYN! THATS NO MAN'S LAND!
I AM NO MAN!
*YASSSSSS*
>>
>>87600013
She's a Jew outside of an oven.
It always looks weird.
>>
>>87600020
what a genius plot
>>
>>87599809
why didnt they just shoot her legs?
>>
>>87600025
He's not used to seeing any woman at all.
>>
>>87600140
She didn't need to do anything because her skin is too thick for bullets to pierce it. She's just deflecting them for the fun of it.
>>
>>87600174
>She didn't need to do anything because her skin is too thick for bullets to pierce it.
That's wrong but whatever
>>
>>87600174
DEBATE HYMEN MECHANICS
>>
>>87600081
MoS was the same, best action scrnes ended with the death of Faora. This is the curse of DC flicks, they go full anime in the end.
>>
>>87600212
>That's wrong but whatever
What do you mean it's wrong when it's not? Wonder woman has superior skin. Bullet penetration is no threat to her. Or any kind of penetration for that matter.
>>
>>87600294
But that means rebooted captain Kirk broke his dick that night?
>>
>>87600324
Can't break something that's not made of bone!
>>
>>87599809
It did. It really fucking did
>>
>>87599809
It didn't, but my eyes were all teary. Such a beautiful scene.
>>
>>87600368
May you never find out you're wrong, breh.
>>
>>87600294
>Or any kind of penetration for that matter.
Oh hohoho, there's ONE kind of penetration that's a threat to her, if you catch my drift.
>>
>>87600372
NO IT DIDNT
>>
>>87599809
We call those "douche chills".
>>
>>87600448
More like "DC shills"
>>
File: 1505002089238.jpg (547KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1505002089238.jpg
547KB, 1252x1252px
>>87600470
BOOM

ROASTED
>>
Are all the replies in this thread in jest? I honestly cannot tell. This single scene is one of the most cringiest, forced, poorly constructed piece of filmed footage I've seen all year. It's like a 12 year old playing with army men and action figures directed it. What the hell is going on?
>>
>>87600013
Real answer: bad lighting. Whoever set up the captures should never work again. OP's pic is a dark day but she looks like she's got a light panel on her.

I am the sperg that made >>87597160 this thread.

The movie was utter shit. I can't think of a worse capeshit film. Maybe Ant-Man.
>>
>>87600097
SLAY QUEEN YAAAS
>>
Why was Ares depicted as a white British male
What did the director mean by this?
>>
File: 1490778196904.jpg (20KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
1490778196904.jpg
20KB, 247x248px
>>87600173
>>
The best moment was when her theme started playing in that office fight, probably my favourite capeshit tune ever.
>>
>>87600610
Christ, you' fuckers are dumbshits. Fans of these DC movies have been saying for two years how they were using color and light as symbolic of magic. Of course the magical demigoddess looks out of place in the "rational," grey, war-torn modern world, even the one of a century ago.

>lol why she look so out of place?

Goddam, it must hurt to be as retarded as you.
>>
The cgi jumps kind of ruin it for me. The rest was good though. The cgi is good in the other scenes. This is a case were wires and slomo would have worked better for the jumps imho.
>>
>slow motion CGI
>CGI punching
>CGI video game moves
Seen it all before far too many times, tiresome superhero nonsense that's all the same
>>
>>87600174
WW's weakness is piercing objects. That's why she wears the bracelets.
>>
>>87601531
Why didn't they aim for her feet or her back when shooting their bullets at her?
>>
>>87600294
People often assume that Wonder Woman cannot be harmed due to her amazing powers. However, as mentioned previously, her human side is vulnerable to a variety of things. One thing is a gun. You may be thinking that this is impossible, especially due to her bracelets and lightning quick speed deflecting them. However, her skin has able to be penetrated in various comics throughout the years. Meaning, if she was shot then she could be affected greatly by it. Devastation shot her and it definitely hurt her. Similar to people like Deadpool or Wolverine, Wonder Woman can heal relatively fast– nothing close to the rate of those two, but pretty quick.

This means that as long as she is not shot in a vital organ, she can heal from it like a normal human could. However, she may heal quicker due to the Demigod side. This is essential as it allows for her to get back to action quicker. That said, guns could kill her if the bullet shot into a vital organ. However, she has remained pretty much immune to that sort of thing.
>>
>>87601611
One of the many things seen with the Amazons is old school weapons like spears and arrows. Both of these are used by Wonder Woman in her training, which is essential to all who wish to call themselves a true warrior of the Amazons. Through her training, it was discovered that she could be cut. Several times throughout the comics Wonder Woman has been seen bleeding, or with some sort of sharp object in her. Diana is not completely immortal, in fact she has even died before (sort of). Due to her demigod status, her human side can be hurt despite her God-like abilities.

One thing that is pretty obvious is that Wonder Woman’s outfit often invites trouble for her, as her lack of armor in some areas can cost her. Diana’s legs are exposed, as well as her arms. This has led to problems for her in the past, and could very well continue throughout her comic book life. At the end of the day, Wonder Woman can still be hurt by sharp objects powerful enough to go through her skin. All it takes is getting her in the right place.
>>
>>87601611
>>87601657
A flawed female character in my superhero movie? NO. WW is now a perfect YASSS SLAY QUEEN with no weakness, except weaknesses that are actually strenghts in disguise when the proper plot point happens.
>>
>Le evul Germans meme movie

They aren't even content with vilifying them in the second world war, now they have to go back to the first world war too.
>>
>>87599809
Yes, till she started running and parrying bullets, then I laughed. All the hype went to shit because she can't run
>>
File: Clint-Eastwood-disgust.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Clint-Eastwood-disgust.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>87599809
>THIS IS NO MAN'S LAND
>MEANS NO *MAN* CAN CROSS IT
Jesus Christ, I never realized how on-the-nose YAS QUEEN that scene was until just now.
>>
Slept through it, but my brother liked it.
>>
File: tihihihuehuheuhueuhahahahehehe.gif (2MB, 327x240px) Image search: [Google]
tihihihuehuheuhueuhahahahehehe.gif
2MB, 327x240px
>>87599809
Wasn't this considered to be a decently good movie for what it is? top kek
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.