[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I didn't know Seth MacFarlane got hair plugs.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: hairplugs.png (686KB, 838x800px) Image search: [Google]
hairplugs.png
686KB, 838x800px
I didn't know Seth MacFarlane got hair plugs.
>>
I didn't know he got another show. I wonder how many cocks he had to suck?
>>
>>87601006
As a producer of Family Guy, I think he can demand Fox executives to sacrifice their firstborn to him, and they will comply.
>>
>>87599177
Hes just pulling off a riker, I bet if the show gets to season 2 he will grow a beard.
>>
>>87601136
Are people still into that shitshow?
I mean this is the same man who gave the world "Seth MacFarlane's Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy" and "A Million Ways to Die in the West." He's already proved that he cannot write to save his life.
Anyone called Seth is automatically an asshole. Stick to the voices and your fedora crooning you cunt.
>>
>>87599177
why wouldnt he? if i went bald and was rich id get a transplant instead of looking like a low test fagaloa
>>
>>87601457
but the first episode was awesome. so what now?
>>
>>87601457
who cares if theyre into it? he gave fox like 17 years of family guy, over a decade of american dad, 5? years of cleveland show, the dude has made fox billions.
>>
>>87601457
>implying family guy isn't funny seasons 1-3
>implying American dad isn't fantastic until the TBS episodes
>can't say much about cleavland I never gave it a chance
>>
>>87601169
>a riker
a what?
>>
>>87602278
literally all of them is the same
>>
File: nolike.png (355KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
nolike.png
355KB, 500x628px
>>87601457
A Million Ways to Die in the West was funny.
>>
The humor was very weak in the first episode. There's room for improvement. But at least it's not nu-Trek.
>>
If his first officer was Peter or Stewie, it would have been great.
>>
>>87602278
Family Guy is the purest for of cringe cancer, only American Dad is good
>>
how long until it gets cancelled?
>>
I didn't know Dillion Harper got a haircut and a breast reduction
>>
>>87603258
>unironically calling something cringe cancer

yikes
>>
I would have liked to have seen more hard hitting humor it was very family friendly except for the opening act with the blue sperm.
>>
>>87601457
A Million Ways to Die in the West
That was a million times better than the latest Seth Rogen filck
>>
>>87603492
It probably was, while still being abysmal
>>
>>87603258
I'll say it again, family guy seasons 1-3 was funny and endearing
>>
>>87603154
This isn't the way to use that image dummy.
>>
>>87603114
William T. Riker you dumb fag.
>>
what a crap that was

i couldn't believe something that shitty was produced
>>
>>87603154
I like that movie too, it's just stupid and infantile and sometimes that's exactly what I want to watch.
>>
File: 1463086224855.gif (1MB, 217x217px) Image search: [Google]
1463086224855.gif
1MB, 217x217px
>>87601169
>seth macfarlane could grow a beard
>>
>>87599177
How could you not know that? He's had them since the beginning.
>>
>>87602278
after getting it on the air, the only involvement Seth had with American Dad was doing voice acting, the actual show runners were the ones who made it good
>>
>>87601483
>but the first episode was awesome.
wat?
First episode was exactly as awful as early star trek but even less funny with even worse dialog.
>>
The Orville was terrible. I won't be tuning in for the second episode.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.