[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Is it any good?
>>
>>87597885
First season is pretty nice. Elisabeth Moss is great as always but Peter Mullan really steals the show.
>>
>>87597885
just another copshit drama.
>>
>China girl
>isn't some cute Chinese girl
>instead is some washed out white whore with ugly Brit genes
White women need to gtfo.
>>
File: 1419722043097.jpg (666KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1419722043097.jpg
666KB, 900x1200px
>>87598191
Moss is Amerifat
>>
>>87597915
Nope. Garbage, meaningless fucking garbage
>>
>>87597915
>First season is pretty nice
nope
the pilot episode was the only good one in the entire season
from the second episode on it just gets worse and worse

oh and also the new zealand accent is the worst fucking thing ever
>>
>>87600129
You should swap your comma and period around.
>>
>>87600371
Thank you. Show still sucks though
>>
>>87597885
It's trash.
In the first season it kind of made sense that everyone and everything was all connected because it was a small town.
Sydney has 4 million people the odds that the lead investigator's long-lost daughter would be dating the chief suspect and that her partner and her boss would be tied up in the case as well stretches any sense of credibility.
Also the fact that every background male cop in the show was always fighting each other(playfully but enough times to notice) when they weren't sexually harassing the female officers just strained any sense of credibility.

Although I did love the "brothel review bros" scenes, that was a sub-plot that no man was allowed to comment on during production because guys do not talk like that. If they'd revealed that it was actually representing a chat-room they were all in I would have believed it but no, it was six guys in a cafe with laptops all, quite loudly, comparing their favourite whores.

This was a show which expected Hilary to be president when it aired.
>>
one of the best tv series ever

often misunderstood
>>
>>87599638
hhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg
>>
>>87599638
THICC
H
I
C
C
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.