[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT movies only you like but everyone else dislikes them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: the-punisher-2004-crop-1.jpg (718KB, 2025x1260px) Image search: [Google]
the-punisher-2004-crop-1.jpg
718KB, 2025x1260px
ITT movies only you like but everyone else dislikes them
>>
>>87596687
I love it

The fight with the russian guy is kino as fuck
>>
File: 2008_punisher_war_zone_004.jpg (62KB, 1950x930px) Image search: [Google]
2008_punisher_war_zone_004.jpg
62KB, 1950x930px
>>87596687
>>
>>87596687
I found the Lundgren version better overall but I liked the Jane Punisher a lot, mainly because I like Ennis "Welcome Back, Frank" a lot and they literally put 60-70% out from that Comic Arch and filmed scenes 1:1 to the panels, if we ignore the changed back story where it doesn't make really that much sense at the end that he is the Punisher, since the whole Idea is that Frank kills dozens of people with the hope that he kills at one point randomly the gangster who shot down his family on Central Park and not "Well, now I took revenge, guess I can go and kill randomly other gangsters too", the late MAX Frank would do that because he is too long into this game, but not in his very early beginning state.
>>
Dude Punisher '04 fucking rules.

War Zone is fucking trash but everyone loves it and it drives me insane.
>>
>>87596722
>The fight with the russian guy is kino as fuck
Fuck off Nash.
>>
Woe is me
>>
All of the Final Destination movies. Couldn't get enough of the dumb ways people died. Great comedy/horror movies.
>>
I wanted to like this movie, we were getting great comicbooks action movies during that time, but this one was just too boring.

The western shit felt so out of place, the way he defeats the mob one at a time with some really lame tactics instead of just straight up shooting them in the face, and I won't even talk about the laughable "climax", which is over before it even begins.
If I had to guess this movie had some budget cuts because it feels like there was supposed to be an actual chase scene with his beefed up car, and again, it's over before it even begins.

The movie needed to be more like that fight scene at Castle's place with the big russian dude. Easily the best scene in the movie that stands shoulder to shoulder with classic fight scenes from the 80's and 90's.
>>
>>87596687
As opposed to movies only you like and everyone else likes them?
>>
>>87597367
I love this series too. FD3 is my favourite because of the unique setting and MEW.
>>
>>87597354
Aeon Flux did it better
>>
TRIGGER DISCIPLINE????
>>
>>87597801
Was that the one where the dvd extras basically made it a choose your own adventure movie?
>>
>>87597922
>finger not on trigger
No danger present, be on guard
>finger on trigger
Danger present, ready to shoot
>>
>>87597367
2 and 5 are KINO
>>
File: dark tower.jpg (348KB, 1200x1778px) Image search: [Google]
dark tower.jpg
348KB, 1200x1778px
>>
>>87596722
that was legit shit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.