[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit. Best episode of Season 3 tonight. That was incredible.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 35

Holy shit. Best episode of Season 3 tonight. That was incredible.
>>
File: IMG_9518.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9518.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
Never thought I would be here saying this lads.

It was a perfect episode.

The dialogue, the pacing, everything about it was masterful.

It even managed to slip in those subtle redpills for the normies.

We live in interesting times, fucking Rick and Morty is the most based and redpilled show on television.
>>
>>87595848
Agreed. Imagine if the rest of the episodes are of this caliber. I think they released all the shit episodes as filler between ep 1 and this.
>>
>>87595806

It was perfect

I loved Evil Morty's monologues
and I loved how seamlessly they did the world building here

This shit is almost worth putting up with their fucking fan base
>>
>>87595806
My favourite episode by far.
Really took me off guard, considering how season 3 started off. Hoping it maintains its quality
>>
>>87595848
>morties are black people
>ricks are white people
WTF I thought Dan Harmon was a SJW
>>
>Rick is suppose to be a flippant genius
>All of them act like idiots

Um... plot hole much?
>>
>>87595806
>blatant 'trump is evil' marxist junk
>>
>>87595806
>>87595848
>>87595883
>>87595971
>>87596002
is this trolling?
>>
>>87596113
Even if this weren't a really solid episode, /tv/ has always liked R&M.
>>
It was a great episode, but man the rest of the season really left a shit taste in my mouth.
>>
>>87596046
Genius often act like idiots. Rick is a scientist, not a philosopher.
>>
>>87596113
You didn't like the episode?
I thought it had excellent world building considering it ran under 30 minutes. It felt fresh, not even just in the context of this season. Maybe it's just not for everyone
>>
The president morty part was political bullshit but the idea of evil morty coming back from last season had me hype I'll admit not bad writing and great premise otherwise
8.5/10 at least
>>
>>87596151

The Toxic Rick and Rick and Jerry ones were great.. Also Rick SAWing people was great

I've enjoyed most of this season so far except Pickle Rick

the fanbase has become insufferable this season though and its leaving me with a bad taste

Were Futurama fans this bad?
>>
>>87595848
>It even managed to slip in those subtle redpills for the normies.
You meanknow bluepills

>Dude we are all the same but the rich people keep us down
>>
>>87596239
>Were Futurama fans this bad?
Oh god, much worse
>>
>>87596279
I really liked the cyber punk "high tech low life" themes

the Rick Waffers scene was hilarious
>>
>>87596204

Evil President Morty had some great lines even if his plot was a little more contrived than the rest

that whole debate scene was great I love the different Ricks and their commitments to their gimmicks
>>
File: 1504957947421.png (119KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1504957947421.png
119KB, 396x385px
>>87595848
>people are seriously responding to this
reddit was a mistake
>>
>>87595848
Same here, full season was shit, but this episode was full glory, i felt like i had a trannys pozzed dick in my mouth the whole episode, pure bliss
>>
I also thought this was a very solid episode all around. It was definitely really good and I hope you all watch next week's Rick and Morty (tm) episode which is sure to be just as great.
>>
>rick and morty isnt red pi-
>>
>>87596046
>Really smart people don't get stuck in shit life situations/dead-end careers
>>
>>87596239
Yes
Also I think the only episode that really wasn't good was Pickle Rick, which worked as a randumb joke in a trailer if you really love randumb jokes but really isn't something to base an entire plotline on in an episode
The Mad Max episode felt a bit half assed too but it had its moments (like the arm subplot) and it would've been hard to live up to the hype after the first episode of the season anyway

Overall the season has had a few missteps but after episodes 6 and 7 I think they're heading in the right direction again

anyone complaining about low effort pop culture parody in a show with the original premise "basically back to the Future but super edgy and dumb and fart jokes" is fucking retarded
>>
>>87595806
Fucking incredible, I know that this sounds like an insult. But this episode felt longer than 30 minutes. When I looked down at my phone during the Big Morty club shootout scene and saw that we were barely halfway through I couldn't believe it. The amount of worldbuilding and development and stories that they told in just 30 minutes was unreal.
>>
File: Ryan Ridley.png (115KB, 1041x1281px) Image search: [Google]
Ryan Ridley.png
115KB, 1041x1281px
>>
>>87596458
the whole season was garbage, this episode was kino

>>87596476
i fell you bro, same thing happened to me, i couldn't believe so much good stuff had happened under 10min
>>
I'm sitting here kind of in shock at how amazing that was. I was seriously captivated. Just hope we don't have to wait too long to see more development of that story line.
>>
>>87596524
the episodes written by women were garbage
>>
File: 1454982739774.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
1454982739774.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>87596436
>this is what redditors working at starbucks tell themselves
>>
My friends and I were watching and we usually laugh and make jokes while watching tv, but we didn't even say a word because we were so engrossed in this episode. Definitely 10/10 right here.
>>
This will probably get buried but I wanted to comment on the fact on Ricks being forced to do menial labor. In brave New world, everyone could be made into a genius. They could start automating things and I do actually think that's the best option. However, automating things would require a much lower population. The citadel "needs" to be organized the way it is because it both gives a role to Rick's who wouldn't have one and it gives Rick's who are more conniving than the others a chance at power. Not all Rick's are created equal. Sure they are mostly of the same intelligence, but some are better at scheming than others. And most want to feel pwerful. So the system is set up to control, not because it is necessary to have people filling those roles.
>>
anyone know if the outro is an actual song?
also did they imply that they fucked mermaids?
>>
>>87596548
i dunno who wrote what, they were all shit except this one, im not /pol/ memeing, i legit thought they were all shit, i don't give a fuck about women writers or bluepills, i was about to abandon this show because it had gotten formulaic, simple, and pretty much unfunny, but tonight's episode convinced me otherwise
>>
>>87596600
Our Rick is different cause he is antisocial, the rest of the Ricks are gay, it has been implied the whole show, they all have the same IQ but what separates them are their different grades of naivity
>>
>>87596605
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Js-XbNj6Tk
>>
>>87596605
yes
yes
>>
>>87596608
the other couple written by guys were about on par with other mid season episodes from s1/2, i mean they werent amazing but they werent terrible enough that something was clearly wrong
>>
This episode was simply stunning, hands down my favorite episode thus far. The further this show goes on, the more and more the premise of the show (infinite iterations of the same duo, etc) is transforming from a comedy about human flaws (Rick and Morty as an anti-heroes) to a very meaningful analysis of humanity's flaws in general (Especially in episodes with political and social structures weaved into the plot like the galactic federation and the citadel).
There's already some very meaningful commentary in Rick and Morty on society, such as the problems of fiat money or issues dealing with scarcity.
Rick is the smartest man in the universe. A society of ricks, all slightly different, yet all following the same general structure, is not unlike how humanity has how itself as the smartest being in the universe (as far as we know). Despite being composed of nearly identical Ricks, the Citadel's society is still shows all of the trappings we associate with our societies. Lying politicians, gang violence, poverty, drugs, industries of pleasure, and loads of injustice. And just as
Something I noticed about Cop Rick and Cop Morty in this episode (and all the characters) was how much they were defined by their own different slice of the same society. Cop Morty has hardened and had seem some shit, where as Cop Rick was new as idealistic, still starry-eyed from the academy. The ricks factory rick was rebelling against were just other ricks who were treated differently by the society. Not unlike how even the most anyone you've ever hated or resented was just a another human, just like you.
Idk I think I'm just tired because it's like 3 am.
>>
>>87596700
LOL
it was a good episode but its not an intellectual analysis of shit, the political ideas presented were adolescent as fuck, the good thing was the satiric treatment of the anti-alienating-capitalism genre
>>
>>87596476

>Copypasting from reddit
>>
>>87596746
Pretty sure he's just ripping comments from the reddit thread, especially since the times don't match up
>>
>>87596746
This show is just so fucking good. All the world building and plot development from the last two and a half seasons has come together for this incredible episode. This is a show that is simultaneously an episodic low-brow toilet humor space adventure while also having a mapped-out, well-written, through-conceived plot that can give you chills. "Rick and Morty" is a show that lets you go on watching thinking it doesn't take itself seriously at all until you realize it does and it's fuckin GOOD.
Literal goosebumps when they started playing Evil Morty's theme. I can't believe how invested I am in this.
>>
>>87596768
lel that makes sense, sometimes i forgot 4chan is smarter than me
>>
>>87596746

Ignore it ... this is a bot or shill that is just spamming reddit comments on the episode
>>
>>87596774
this is so reddit that i feel soffocated by the stale-cum odour
>>
>>87596783
That was one hell of an episode! And I thought they were running out of ideas, but nope, here goes the bombshell, totally worth the wait. The moment Rick destroyed the citadel I knew it's going to be brought back. Now eyepatch Morty has enough power to crush Rick, which makes my theory (check it out btw https://www.reddit.com/r/rickandmorty/comments/6tkvaa/final_of_third_season_theory/) even more plausible. Can't wait for next week!
>>
>>87596832
honestly what do you get out of this?
>>
>>87596480
>>87596548
Fuck, you're right, look at it, the two episodes written by women are widely acknowledged to be the worst of the series, interesting though that the Vindicators one was pretty good and that was written by two women, maybe two women=as much comedy as one man?
>>
>>87596863
i know i'm just echoing literally everyone's opinion here, but i need to say it myself...THAT WAS ONE OF THE MOST ASTOUNDINGLY IMPRESSIVE HALF HOURS OF TELEVISION THAN ANYTHING ELSE I HAVE WATCHED IN THE ENTIRETY OF MY NATURAL LIFE.
JR and DH should be inducted into fucking MENSA.
>>
>>87596279
>Bluepill
>The rich people keep us down

>Redpill
>The (((rich people))) keep us down
>>
>>87596863
abstract shit-posting
>>
I must not be getting something.

Why don't the assembly line Ricks portal out of there to ~anywhere and live better lives. There is no galactic federation to hunt them down anymore
>>
Well now that we've established this was a great episode, what do you think the motivations of Evil/Eyepatch/President Morty are?

Best theory I've heard is that the current C-137 Morty isn't the original and that the Evil Morty is and he's out for revenge after being left for dead by C-137 Rick, hence why he wanted to kill him
>>
>>87596938
pretty obvious, the one left behind in the intro
>>
File: literally reddit.png (87KB, 893x187px) Image search: [Google]
literally reddit.png
87KB, 893x187px
>>87596600
>>
>>87596912
THE ANSWER IS DON'T THINK ABOUT IT

PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
>>87596993
This was probably the most cynical and fucked up episode yet. But it was great. If the Vindicators episode was one big hate letter from Dan Harmon to the Marvel movies, then this must've been some kind of love letter to...something.
More importantly than that, though, I think the episode succeeded in weaving together the different plot lines in a way that felt like they were each telling a part of a larger story.
permalinkreport
>>
>>87596480
Meeseeks was trash though.
>>
Rick and Morty is for fags
>>
>>87596005
not remotely

his live podcast is a magnet for nerds of the entire spectrum so he's extremely tolerant of all forms of autism, figurative and literal

like he tries extra hard to make even severely insecure dorks feel welcome in his fanbase, and as a result when SJWs appear they are completely in context as yet another flavour of inept nerd lacking self awareness. he's had to deal with a few complete lunatics

if anything he feels pity for them

honestly SJWs are as much victims of culture as the rest of us are for having to listen to them
>>
Christ I can't even tolerate Reddit when its ironically shitposted comments, its hard to read this shit without getting second hand embarrassment
>>
>>87597070
the only thing worse than reddit is you faggots who feel the need to remind us of its existence in every single rick and morty thread

jesus christ shut the fuck up
>>
>>87597070
This episode was INSANE. Felt like an hour long cause of how condensed it was, without detracting from the storytelling or enjoyment.
Fucking 1984-type race war sorta everything bundled all into one. Every Rick and every Morty (apart from a few special ones, looking at you Tall Morty) is EXACTLY the same, but the nature of the Citadel stops them from being equal.
Can't wait to see where this goes!
>>
>>87597090
Watermelons look like breasts and are used for racial profiling of blacks and mega fruits look like balls and they are stolen by mortys and ricks trying to chase them out... That's some genius writing
>>
>>87596912
>>87597002
They don't have portal guns. It's implied they're regulated. Why would the Rick who goes postal ask for a fully fueled portal gun if he already had one?
>>
>>87597105
It's not like these references were deep or obscure or anything but apparently they were still over your head.

But I'm giving you a gold star anyway because you managed to express an opinion without invoking reddit. That's much better. Plus you're clearly a retard and retards fucking love gold stars.
>>
>>87597124
So you have no proof. Thought so.
>>
>>87596681
I want some of that mermaid pus too.
>>
>>87597153
Morty became president. Wouldn't the other ricks find that a little rickdikulous i fucking hate myself that words to good to forget sorry my heads up my ass. I feel like the post will get banned I need to stay on track. Morty even says that all the ricks have the same biological makeup of the other ricks. Wouldn't they be able to put this thought "this morty is actually beating a rick. I mean dudes farted at a televised event and let "more lasers" be a better answer than what any speech was about how he sees them the same way. I just looked at my grammar. There's no periods. Damn. Sorry no turning back now, what, please don't less this be a
BOT ERROR
>>
>>87596912
They're being systematically oppressed by the rick bureaucracy. The satire is that even when populated by beings who are literally born equal, our society is structured as slavery with extra steps.
>>
>>87596867
>Vindicators one was pretty good
Still based on relationship and cheating drama.
>>
>>87597124
No fucking way portal guns would be regulated, the moment a Rick makes a portal gun is supposed to be the moment he truly becomes Rick as shown in S03E01, it's supposed to be inherent to their nature. It wouldn't make any fucking sense if they were regulated.
>>
>>87597215
no it isnt, the satire is that rick-proletariat-revolution was a cookie taste
>>
>>87597275
they are regulated, it is implied by him wanting a portal gun and that bootleg portal gun fluid, why would anyone bootleg that if it wasn't regulated.
>>
>>87597173
>tfw you will never slay merpucci with your grandpa
why even live
>>
>>87596005
he used to be a anarcho-communist but now just cynical about everything after US went to shit.

https://twitter.com/danharmon/status/898019248483614720
>>
>>87596279
>Dude we are all the same but the rich people keep us down
>the person who says this is evil morty
>he uses this rhetoric to win the election and cease power

????
>>
>>87597369
isn't that just marxism?
>>
>>87597369

Actually I heard his young wife divorcing him broke him more so
>>
File: evil morty.jpg (251KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
evil morty.jpg
251KB, 1280x720px
>popularly elected Morty who appeals to reason and the well-being of everyone on the Citadel is evil

delete this meme from the public record or get spaced
>>
Can't wait to see them waste all this capital
>>
Have you seen it ? Different stories from the Citadel are omages to different movies

The one with the coppers is almost identical to the Training day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKTVQPOH8ZA

The one with evil morty and his assistant is similar to Manchurian Candidate
https://www.google.rs/search?q=manchurian+candidate&rlz=1C1CHBD_enRS744RS744&oq=manchurian&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0j69i59j69i61l3.5795j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

What are the other two about, they seem so familiar

The one with the worker Rick in the factory seems to be somehow Falling Down, but I'm not sure.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjNQMpxVk_4

And the one with 4 morties seems quite familiar
>>
>>87598444

the 4 morties is Stand By Me.
>>
when that one Morty has to give something important to the wishing well/portal and he gives his life
bros...
>>
>>87597753

there's a good chance he wasn't elected properly. One of the Rick suggests that it was close enough for a recount, which means votes could have been tampered with.
>>
>>87596678
this makes me wanna KYS myself in a good way
>>
>>87598520
Holy shit, it's identical
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUVnfaA-kpI
>>
>>87596774
most reddit thing ive read
>>
It was one of the best episodes of the whole show imo, I won't shit on it just because season 3 has been disappointing so far
>>
>>87598738
how very big of you
>>
just finished downloading this and The Orville...should i saved rick and morty to watch 2nd so i could of ended on a high note. Easily the best episode of this season (which granted isnt very hard) and a strong contender for the best epp in the series so far. The evil morty song at the end was perfect
>>
Just when I couldn't hate the show more they throw its best episode ever at us... I don't know how to feel
>>
>>87598789
>The evil morty song at the end was perfect
Pretty sure it's the same song from the end of his frist episode.
>>
There was a parody of stand by me and charlie and the chocolate factory. Dont know if the cop story line was training day or regular cliche cop shit. Best r&m out of any season so far
>>
File: 1505108044524.jpg (204KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1505108044524.jpg
204KB, 1600x900px
>dat Twin Peaks reference tho
>>
>>87598764
on 4chan it is
>>
was pretty good
kinda scared that cool rick becomes cancer too
>>
>>87598808
thats why i called it the evil morty song
>>
>>87598589
I figured the main point was that he won because all the ricks split the votes. There were like 4 Ricks all with double digit polling or whatever and only one Morty. He wins over a few nigger ricks to win a plurality. It not going into a runoff actually means it wasn't THAT close.
>>
>>87595848
Well troll'd. Have a (you). Glad to see you snared a couple of retards.
>>
So what's Evil Morty done to earn that title anyway?

>mind-controlled a Rick
wooow
>>
>>87598605
>>87598520
I think I only caught some of it on tv and even I caught that one pretty fast. Maybe because of so many other refs to it.
>>
File: Cvd5WtBUMAAGylX.jpg (155KB, 864x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Cvd5WtBUMAAGylX.jpg
155KB, 864x1152px
>>87598589
Voter fraud is a myth created by evil Nazi Republicans. It does not exist.
>>
>>87598986
well he was killing Ricks so he could kidnap and torture other Mortys to power his shield thing.
>>
this is the laziest shill thread i have ever seen, hilarious. justin roiland, the undisputed king of meta comedy
>>
>>87598986
But the rick he had control over kidnapped all those mortys and killed all those other ricks
>>
File: hitler fag.png (317KB, 481x446px) Image search: [Google]
hitler fag.png
317KB, 481x446px
>>87599049
Voter fraud is a myth. Election tampering and a sopishticated propaganda and disinformation campaign done by Russia with support and coordination with the Trump campaign is a fact.
>>
>>87599119
Post your proof.

Oh wait...
>>
>>87596067
>tolerant morty elected
>turns out to be a lying snake
>>
>>87599049
>>87599119
These but unironically.
>>
>>87599107

fuck off Justin.
>>
>>87596476
Fuck off ledditfag
>>
File: 1482256643094.gif (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482256643094.gif
2MB, 1280x720px
>>87596774
>>87596700
fantastic analysis friend! I would give you my upvote by I'm afraid I can not give two!
>>
>>87598990
I've never watched it fully, I think I caught it on TV when I was a kid and that is why it's so familiar, but to be honest there's a ton of similar "friends adventure" movies from the 80s
Somehow it felt "Stephen King", his plots always involve some groups of friends on adventures (Super 8, IT, ... )
>>
>>87599156
>>
t. rddiet
>>
>>87599049
>voter fraud is a myth
Come to Eastern Europe and see for yourself, when I went to vote this year there were people outside the voting place who offered money and goods for proof of you voting the ruling party
Also , I have some family members that were forced to vote for the same party in order to keep their job

It might be a myth in the U.S, but it is reality in some countries
>>
>>87598605
Stand By Me is so wholesome. I wish my childhood was like this
>>
File: Screenshot_20170911-055409.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170911-055409.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>
>>87596239
Its only insufferable because it was such a long wait that the dumb fanbase overreacted the pickle meme
>>
File: IMG_1725.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1725.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>
File: don jr email 4 (1).jpg (332KB, 1583x2048px) Image search: [Google]
don jr email 4 (1).jpg
332KB, 1583x2048px
>>87599139
>WE LOVE IT
>>
Bretty good ep, no memes overload and self insert femwritting. Best ep of the season so far.
>>
>>87599236
I am thinking about watching it just now, my childhood felt something like this. I was raised in a ~20k city in walking distance of woods and nature. We always fucked around in the woods, had my first drink there, first cigarette and the first girlfriend

I remember waking up early to go to the near river/lake with friends and find unusual spots to go swimming

It feels so pathetic now that I live in a million people city in a urban block with no trees around
>>
File: treeson trump.jpg (164KB, 1050x549px) Image search: [Google]
treeson trump.jpg
164KB, 1050x549px
>>87599331
sorry misquote
>I LOVE IT
>>
>>87599340
Definitely watch it if you've never seen it. What state did you grow up in f@m? I'm not even from the US but I remember seeing this movie as a kid and wondering why my childhood isn't as fun as those American kids.
>>
File: 1504957172215.jpg (29KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
1504957172215.jpg
29KB, 399x385px
>>87595806
>be rick and morty writer
>be ultrahack
>read Plato
>condense some of his ideas into a 20 minute DUDE WEED cartoon
>your braindead plebbit fans think the episode is profound and by extension now believe that you're talented
>*repeat*
>>
File: 1418061847927.jpg (42KB, 327x367px) Image search: [Google]
1418061847927.jpg
42KB, 327x367px
>>87595806
I was really surprised, this is probably one of, if not the best episode in the series over-all.

Notice the absence of dick jokes or female characters. There's no female writer's idea of drama, and there's even a surprising lack of political messages; which I expected the worst of as the episode started up. Hell there's even no belching or WUB A LUB A DUB or PICKLE RICK memes. You can't appreciate how terrible that 9gag-tier "humor" is until you get an episode entirely devoid of it.
>>
>>87599454
>and there's even a surprising lack of political messages
>dark horse "evil" candidate wins election by splitting the vote of the complacent and boring normie candidates with a populist message
>>
just started watching the first season

i'm really digging it, does it get pandering/political or is that just /tv/ projecting?
>>
>>87599530
>i'm really digging it, does it get pandering/political or is that just /tv/ projecting?
>or is that just /tv/ projecting?
absolutely projecting. /tv/ is cancer
>>
>>87599400
I'm European actually, Serbia

I don't think anyones childhood was that fun, but the movie seems to radiate such comfines

Pic related is in 4-5 hours of walking distance form where I (used) to live
>>
(you)
>>
>>87595806
>holy shit
why do americans have to say "holy shit" or "holy fuck" every 5 minutes?

>>87595848
fuck off, phoneposter
>>
>>87599530
it's just /tv/
>>
>>87599530
it's projecting, most of the people on 4chan are so neck deep into ideology that they project their world views onto everything

Watch the show for the surreal comedy and not for the (politics)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M1bYdhsnak
>>
File: 1500547573493.png (513KB, 475x417px) Image search: [Google]
1500547573493.png
513KB, 475x417px
>>87599505
You could draw parallels to everything that way. A popular democratic candidate actually being an evil power-monger is a very common trope.

I think we can agree that if they wanted to give a political message, it would have been way, way, WAY more overt than this. There's no Morty Lives Matter, no Trump mannerisms, no Trump Rick, there's no Rick supremacists or Tiki torches, all things which I could see a shittier, more politically biased writer add to this episode.
>>
>the incest porn morty is getting no attention

What the actual fuck? I get that the show does crude humor for MEME POINTS but incest has VERY little comedic value on it's own, and they just made it canonically one of morty's fetishes. What's the end-game here?
>>
>>87596113
>trolling
it's called rusing
>>
>>87598444

there is so much great film reference in this ep, it felt like a quntin tarantino film
>>
>>87598605
>Holy shit
>>87599628
>>
>>87599454
The whole fucking episode was full of political methods, you dumb shit.
>>
>>87599774
>methods
>>87599715

not only that, they sexualize a kid. A kid is watching incest porn.
oh yeah, thanks hollywood. the bible is just a meme and you guys should lead our country XDD
>>
>>87599530
There's a few shit episodes in season 3, but it's never Community or even Breaking Bad level of fan pandering.
>>
>>87599802
>messages
Massages
>>
>>87599774
the whole episode was full of movie homages which date 20-50 years and have zero political meaning to the politics of today. You just chose to interpret it like that
See
>>87598520
>>87598444
>>
>>87599715
Did you miss the dream episode where he clearly wants to fuck Summer?
>>
>>87599628
I'm Australian, retard.
>>
>>87599589
looks comfy dude. I live in the the UK in a rural area. There's not much wilderness in the UK though, the rural areas are mostly just miles upon miles of farmers fields with the occasional small woods in between.

>>87599628
I'm British and I say holy ___ a lot.
>>
>>87599858
>literally missed the entire point of the episode

Holy shit i knew people who watched this show were stupid, but are you ACTUALLY fucking retarded?

I bet your dumb ass thinks you're smart because you got that it was an inception parody.
>>
>>87599845
You're honestly the biggest pleb on this board.
>>
>>87599505
There are political messages but they center more on the inherent nature of politics rather than satirizing current real world events. Definite difference I think.
>>
>>87599886
Just pointing out that it's absolutely nit something they just introduced. It's been a running theme.
>>
>>87599865
I bet you're from Melbourne because you speak like a fag.
>>
What defines /reddit/
>>
>>87599909
It's not a running theme you stupid mouthbreathing faggot, they were in the MATH TEACHER'S dream. the MATH TEACHER wants to fuck his sister.
>>
>>87596113
Written by a dude it was automatically going to make /tv's/ acceptable R&M episodes
>>
File: 1462385283581345.jpg (77KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1462385283581345.jpg
77KB, 680x680px
>>87596436
t. lazy, self absorbed faggot who works at target and thinks he's the next nikola tesla.
>>
>>87599926
faggots that talk about reddit on 4chan
>>
>>87596046
He also suffers from mild depression, which could make even the most driven and intelligent person lethargic and apathetic to live and success.
>>
>>87596046
there are literally infinite Ricks. Every imaginable version of Rick exists.
>>
File: 1502539414632.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1502539414632.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>87600114
this faggot gets it, get a (you) my dude
now if you excuse me im going to remind my brother of how highly i regarded him when he was young and driven and how much of a useless piece of shit he is now
>>
>>87600187
>there are literally infinite Ricks. Every imaginable version of Rick exists.

While i understand this is true, why are there different levels of "stupid ricks"? I'm assuming "tall morty" is either a REALLY stupid rick, or he's a morty that got brain-switched with a rick. The issue with him being just a REALLY stupid rick is that even the dumbest of the dumb ricks are able to do insane sci-fi science shit without breaking a sweat, so even tall rick should out-class the mortys.

I dunno, i think they're just winging it at this point and attributing plot holes to the multiverse, which is a valid tactic i guess.
>>
>>87600305
LITERALLY

EVERY

IMAGINABLE

RICK

EXISTS

except black ones apparently
>>
File: n word.png (101KB, 180x314px) Image search: [Google]
n word.png
101KB, 180x314px
>>87600375
>>
File: 6pyutq1gw6lz.png (217KB, 351x421px) Image search: [Google]
6pyutq1gw6lz.png
217KB, 351x421px
>>87600375
>except black ones apparently
Are you fucking retarded or did you just not watch the episode?
>>
>>87600404
>>87600468
WE
>>
File: free shrugs.png (499KB, 449x642px) Image search: [Google]
free shrugs.png
499KB, 449x642px
>>87600468
I'm colorblind.
>>
>>87599986
I watch the episode and form an opinion before I look up who wrote it.
I don't hate the episodes written by women because they were written by women, I hate them because they suck donkey dick.
>>
>>87600305
>why are there different levels of "stupid ricks"?

... why wouldn't there be?
>>
File: 1359504987537.gif (499KB, 350x198px) Image search: [Google]
1359504987537.gif
499KB, 350x198px
>>87600537
That's beautiful, Anon.
More people need to not see color.
>>
File: wQvMCgU.jpg (18KB, 360x408px) Image search: [Google]
wQvMCgU.jpg
18KB, 360x408px
>>87600404
>>87600468
in this universe, black rick never ran out on his daughter
>>
Shitposting aside, this was probably the best episode of animated television I've seen since the Season 3 finale of The Legend of Korra
>>
>>87600553
>... why wouldn't there be?
The "central finite curve" is supposedly all multiverses with a rick that meet enough criteria, i assume intelligence is a factor in deciding if a rick is "rick enough" to be considered rick. You would think there is a cut-off, and before now we have never seen a rick that was unable to perform supergenius acts.

I'm probably overthinking this, but it feels like a pot-hole to me.

>>87600578
wut?

He's at the citadel, he had to have run away from his daughter.
>>
>>87595806
>tfw everyone says it's good
>no 1080p torrent yet
What the fuck is taking so long
>>
>>87600666
http://watchcartoonsonline.eu/watch/rick-and-morty-season-3-episode-7-the-ricklantis-mixup/
literally first page google
>>
>>87595806
Have to agree with that.
>>
>>87600666
Just download the 720 one. Shit hardly makes a difference for cartoons.
>>
>that incest joke

Literally our show
>>
>>87600725
>ask for 1080p torrent
>gives me a 720p stream on a shitty site that plays the audio track twice and freezes when I try to close the page
>>87600738
I guess.
>>
>>87600635
>what is brain damage
>>
>>87600786
>asking for torrent ever

fucking idiot
>>
>>87600743
How degenerate.
>>
>>87600786
>needing a 1080 torrent for a fucking cartoon
>>
>>87600833
It's also censored retard
>>
>>87600795
Both rick and the galactic hospitals can cure brain damage though, why leave a rick brain damaged?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-09-11-13h02m49s577.jpg (355KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-09-11-13h02m49s577.jpg
355KB, 1920x1080px
>>87600305
I think I know where you're coming from
This guy was the dumbest known rick in season 1 and he could make instant hot brownies or some shit, but obvious the bar has been lowered
>>
>People think that a former communist who is best friends with the YT jewish family is redpilled

DUDE NIHILISM IS INHERENTLY /POL/

You cucks won't learn until he does something so blatantly liberal

JUST like SP, been libcuck from the start but you need it spelled out for you
>>
>>87600828
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>87600856
>This guy was the dumbest known rick in season 1 and he could make instant hot brownies or some shit, but obvious the bar has been lowered
He was also featured in a comic that told the story that he and jerry meet up regularly, he does lots of super-genius stuff during the comic, but doesn't eat any poop.
>>
>>87600743
>joke

It really didn't even feel like a joke, it was just jarring.
>>
>>87600852
because noone gives a shit about a single rick
also rick can't cure people for shit
>>
ITS THE BEST EPISODE.

ITS THE BEST EPISODE OF THE ENTIRE SHOW. IF SOMEONE ASKS ME WHAT IS RICK AND MORTY THIS IS NOW THE EPISODE I THINK IM GOING TO THINK ABOUT.

I'm kind of emotional about how good this episode is. It's like they did a whole Black Mirror season in 22 minutes. Geez.
>>
>>87600939
LITERALLY

SHAKING

RIGHT

NOW
>>
>>87600937
>also rick can't cure people for shit

He literally fixes morty's shattered legs in the pilot.

It doesn't matter if he just took the cure from somewhere else, that somewhere else exists for the brain damage cure as well. It's so effortless that putting him through morty school makes no sense, the teacher could literally just get fed up with the retard, portal to brain damage cure universe, and be done with his WORST STUDENT.

There are plot holes in every direction with this one, i don't think any of us are going to be satisfyingly "right" enough.
>>
>>87600870
>who is best friends with the YT jewish family
Who did he mean by this?
>>
>>87601011
Dan harmond.
>>
Best episode of the entire show so far, you mean.
>>
File: tenor.gif (1MB, 498x278px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
1MB, 498x278px
>>87601011
Le epic yt man
>>
For the record, the cookies were a reference to Soma from brave new world, not 1984
>>
>>87601101
What?
>>
>>87600635
>i assume intelligence is a factor in deciding if a rick is "rick enough" to be considered rick. You would think there is a cut-off,

... Why?

all ricks are the products of the man and woman who conceived the child that would grow up to be rick sanchez. They aren't just gathering supergenuises from the various dimensions, they're gathering all the "ricks." There is a good reason to gather up the deformed and damaged ricks as they'll still have the genetic makeup necessary to become a supergenius, which in the wrong hands would be a threat to ricks.

the citadel of ricks came into existence because a lot of ricks were afraid of the universe
>>
>>87600992
jerry got shot 30 times, even through his head, and they fixed him right up at the hospital
morty get shot once in the chest and the other morty is surprised he survived
as I said he can't cure people for shit, or maybe he just can't be bothered.
Also there ricks have been living there for 20+ years, unlike c137 rick who went rogue
>>
Season 3 was pretty disappointing until they dropped this. Fucking bravo.

I almost want to see a whole show centered only on the citadel
>>
>>87599119
Define "tampering"
>>
>>87601101
>Soma
>>
File: 1465325336375.jpg (80KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
1465325336375.jpg
80KB, 720x479px
>there are only like 4 characters the show covers
>try something new one episode
>it's just more rick and morty characters
>it's the best episode in the entire show

how do dan & justin do it lads?
>>
Since we're discussing the multiverse theory, i have a nagging question nobody ever seems to be able to answer:

since all the ricks and morties are the same age, what does that mean for their longevity? When all the ricks die, will the only thing left be what ricks cloned themselves, or lengthened their lives artificially?

Is it possible the "central finite curve" isn't a filter to find universes with a rick, it's universes that are at the correct point in time to contain a rick?
>>
>>87601117
Is brave new world no longer required reading in high school?
>>
>>87601101
they were a reference to the number of real-world products that are centered around granting vicarious wish fulfillment to people so they'll keep working their shitty jobs.
>>
who dialed up the nihilism to 11, if it keeps increasing it could be dangerous
>>
>>87601250
I was talking about the cookies you were referencing, what cookies?
>>
>>87601250
>no longer
was it ever?
>>
>>87601276
>>87601101
nevermind i feel retarded, >>87601270 answered my question.

I didn't like that sub-plot very much because of what happened to the poor simple rick.
>>
>>87601243
The very first episode establishes there are "future" dimensions.

also immortality serum
>>
Uncensored 1080p is up lads
>>
>>87601325
did this one even have anything to censor?
>>
>>87601339
A few f words here and there
>>
>>87601215
The other characters are boring and uninteresting as fuck, especially beth and jerry.
>>
>>87601309
>The very first episode establishes there are "future" dimensions.

Then they explain in a later episode that they are "future" dimensions relative to the one he left, as in they were just more advanced. He openly mocks the idea of time travel regularly while using this loophole.

>also immortality serum

Is this a thing that was in the show somewhere? I assume it exists because of the immortality field being a thing, but the whole sub-plot where rick kills his "operation pheonix" clones made me feel like rick is still working on an immortality serum that works in exactly the way he wants.
>>
>>87600635
I'm pretty sure the only criteria for the central finite curve is a rick who managed to receive a portal gun. That seems to be the universal rule for what makes a rick.
>>
>>87601215
It is called "Rick and Morty" for a reason
>>
Honestly I don't think the show can get better than this, it'll all be downhill from now on. At least they managed to save an otherwise very disappointing season.
>>
>>87601367
>The other characters are boring and uninteresting as fuck, especially beth and jerry.

Fucking THIS. Them trying to "flesh out the family" is ruining the fucking show.

I tolerate summer because i like redheads and have an incest fetish that their weird relationship stimulates.
>>
>>87601403
Summer is the absolute worst honestly, I'll take Beth and Jerry any day.
>>
>>87601486
>Summer is the absolute worst honestly

She acts a lot like my sister, who is an absolute cunt. Her being such a shit character is why i like when she is included.

This is purely a personal opinion, i understand her episodes are some of the worst.
>>
>>87600939
This but less gay
>>
I just keep saying it again and again
>good episode
>it just HAPPENS not to have Beth, Summer and Jerry for more than a combined time of 10 seconds

Take a hint you writer hacks, nobody wants family drama from a fucking kooky sci-fi animation
>>
>>87595806
try not identifying with at least ONE rick after this show, I dare you
>>
>>87597305
> that bootleg portal gun fluid

Yeah, that scene in the cop subplot where the..."meth" Rick is making bootleg portal gun fluid, obviously shown to be illegal/controlled. That tells you everything.
>>
>>87597584
>he uses this rhetoric to win the election and cease power
>Cease power
>cease power
>CEASE POWER
>CEASE POWER
Are you by chance a member if the facebook group the Real Ricks? I spotted you by your unparalleled intelligence.
>>
>>87600080

This is so specific its very obvious you're projecting
>>
>>87595848
it's cool that "the pacing was good" passes as criticism around here lmfao
>>
>>87599530
s1 > s2 > s3
>>
>>87601642
>Yeah, that scene in the cop subplot where the..."meth" Rick is making bootleg portal gun fluid, obviously shown to be illegal/controlled. That tells you everything.

This should be clarified, it is controlled ON THE CITADEL.

Ricks are able to do whatever they want in their own timelines, pretty sure the world outside the citadel is completely outside of citadel influence actually.
>>
>>87601597
I don't mind it when Rick takes one of the family members on an adventure (wonder if we'll ever see a Rick + Beth episode), but yeah the family therapy and divorce drama can go fuck itself.
>>
>>87601712
S2 > S1 > S3

On the simple basis that I dislike 80% of the episodes but season two had more episodes that I liked than the others
>>
I know I'm going to sound reddit as fuck but this really was stellar writing and pacing, and unlike previous episode all of the different stories going on were interesting. Give me more like this and less meme episodes like pickle rick, and definitely don't give me any more family drama.
>>
>>87601597
Jerry is fine. I enjoy him.

The rest can fuck off.
>>
Rick (or at least some ricks), having paedophillic tendencies towards Morty, really brings everything full circle with regards to the original animations about "doc and mharti".

Really makes you think. Makes you wonder why Rick got mad at the attempted rape of Morty way back in season 1. Jealousy?

Next episode is about memories Morty "begged rick to remove". Strap yourself in boys. We're going somewhere dark.
>>
>>87601878
>Next episode is about memories Morty "begged rick to remove"
Wait, it's not interdimensional cable? Thank Christ.
>>
>>87601878
>We're going somewhere dark.
Good. Rick and Morty is best when it's dark. Fuck pickle rick, fuck the mindless gore, fuckbeth and jerry, fuck family drama, fuck toilet humor.
>>
>>87601878
>Rick (or at least some ricks), having paedophillic tendencies towards Morty, really brings everything full circle with regards to the original animations about "doc and mharti".
I think the most recent episode proves that justin/dan has an incest fetish and is subconsciously making the family act a little strange towards each other. He was fucking with people once and said something like "there are infinite universes so there is a universe where rick and morty have a fulfilling and consensual sexual relationship" and people tried to call him a pedophile, but he had reddit cred so they left him alone.

>>87601922
Rick says something along the lines of "we're doing this instead of inter dimensional cable again" in the preview, gave me a chuckle.
>>
>>87599179
pretty sure senpai thats its based from stephen kings "the body" so.......
>>
>>87596887
I have too much of a life to understand your basement shut-in joke. Please explain.
>>
>>87601815
I thought all of us used Reddit. I came here from /r/gameofthrones because everyone said the generals on 4Chan were pretty good. And so far... they've been epic.
>>
>based /tv/ trying so hard to still shitting on this episode

Just admit that it was one of the most solid ep of the series
>>
>>87602062
>And so far... they've been epic
Dude piss off.
>>
>>87596175
>philosopher
>falling for pseud postering
Ok. I mean, you're right in a sense. Modern day philsophers are very good at sounding intelligent.
>>
>>87599454
>and there's even a surprising lack of political messages

What the fuck are you talking about, this episode was probably one of the most political ones.
>>
>>87602062
yes my fellow le ebin redditposter. we are all your friends here.
>>
>>87602145
It's the best episode so far, and it finalises something I've been thinking for a while. Rick C-137 is trash and needs to die. "Evil" Morty is a neccesary evil. After he's cleansed the citadel I hope he kills our pritaganists and ends the show. We don't need another season, and the Beth/Jerry storyline is better ending with a whimper than a bang. Eyepatch Morty is best character.
>>
>>87602053
(((echoes))) are used to describe things connected to jews

basically you're talking to a /pol/ retard who's lost and forgot what board he's on
>>
>>87602145
This to be honest. As a fellow anarcho-communist like Dan, I really like leftist philosophy imbedded into my cartoons. I hope one day all made up social inventions like race and ethnicity and religion dissolve and we become one human race

I'm trying to get my step son to get into it but he likes Power on STARZ more but heres hoping.
>>
>>87602259
>something I've been thinking for a while.
>Rick C-137 is trash
Anon everyone is aware of that. It's the point of the show. It's his defining trait. The show doesn't make any efforts to convince you otherwise.
>>
>>87602324

Yes but way back in season 1 I was rootimg for him. I'm starting to hate him now, and I bet I'm not the only one.
>>
>>87602381
rick's smarter than anyone ITT and he fucking hates himself, so you're definitely on the right track
>>
File: 1467151070496.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1467151070496.gif
1MB, 200x200px
best episode so far , but season is great
ppl dont realise but dosnt matter from who is written
like they all work on the ideas of Rolland and Harmon
and they supervisee them very close
most likely they gave the weakest episodes to the newest writers to get them in the show and vibe not worrying they gonna totally fuck up .
>>
>>87596436
This is a misconnception. Reallly smart people sometimes wind up in positions of great prestige that don't actually give them much of an income, yes. However, there are next to no really intelligent people who are currently stuck in, life long, dead end retail jobs or manual labor. Even if everything goes up in flames, I gurantee a smart person would wind up on state benefits, and work that system, rather than subject themselves to perpetual retail or unskilled maual labour. "A hard day's work" is an outdated meme that you HAVE to be low IQ to fall for at any point post the 1960s. So, yeah, having the invetor of the portal gun work in a factory is unbelievable, but who cares? It's just a bit.
>>
File: 1476021171182.jpg (79KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1476021171182.jpg
79KB, 1200x1200px
The episode was a true masterpiece.
>>
>>87602490
>pass user
opinion discarded
>>
Laughing with the /pol/tards saying that this a redpill episode

It may even be "redpill", but not by any /pol/ standards. The social critique in this episode is so good that made my marxist soul cry in joy.

But hey, it wasn't written by a woman, so it must be a redpill episode right guys xD
>>
File: 1493705910815.png (56KB, 209x248px) Image search: [Google]
1493705910815.png
56KB, 209x248px
>>87601661
seize*
>>
How many episodes are left for this season?
>>
>>87602629
3. Last one is called Rick vs The President or something.
>>
>>87602573
>The Cultural Marixst "Everyone is equal" guy ends up being a bond villain who wants to destroy the citadel and all Ricks

really fires my neurons
>>
>>87602573
>minorities are oppressed and are turned against each other by the majority

I will eat my shoes if you can show me a /pol/ retard admitting this. Bunch of sheltered faggots.

Great episode.
>>
>>87596700
this pseudointellectual bullshit and redditphobe fags is the reason we can't have a nice R&M thread
>>
>>87602705
>The Cultural Marixst "Everyone is equal" guy ends up being a bond villain who wants to destroy the citadel and all Ricks
I guarantee none of their mainstream audience will see it that way. I don't think that's what they were trying to get across anyway. This wasn't the writers saying, "Look! liberals are actually snakes." This was a ham-fisted attempt at a pro black lives matter narrative with some contrived wacky villainy thrown in at the end because they know Evil Morty tested well with their established audience. That's it. Stop desperately trying to look for potential allies from within the left wing establishment; it's unbecoming. These people are not your friends.
>>
>>87602863
this
>>
I'm really hoping that for season 4 Dan and Justin get more involve on the writing again as in season 1 and 2

The new staff that they hired for this season almost ruined the show
>>
>>87596067
>didn't understand the episode
>>
>>87600404
>>87600468
NIGGER RICK
>>
Ok, I didn't understand why every mention of this allright show was met with "le plebbit upvote xD", but now I do.

>>87596600
>>87596700
>>87596774
>>87598444

If this cancer is what happens when a R&M thread is allowed, then I don't want R&M threads on my /tv/.
>>
>>87603108
They're reddit comments copy and pasted dumbass.
>>
>>87600992
they dont have easy access to portal guns in citadel
>>
>>87600666
there are litterally about 50 channels on youtube just uploading that shit in 1080p, you pittyful excuse for a human being
>>
>>87603161
I personally enjoy taking comments from that site and dropping them in threads for movies /tv/ loves, like Hacksaw Ridge and Moonlight. They don't even notice.
>>
Why did every Rick and Morty in this episode have better development than the main characters have had throughout the show?
>>
>>87603231
I do this too sometimes and it's even better when people really like the comment or find it funny.
>>
>>87603246
Really? I find C-137 Morty to be the most developed character of the show. Compare him from the pilot to how he has been this season and say he hasn't developed.
>>
What's the point of them all living together in a big sausage fest?
>>
>>87595848
Just finished the episode. Glad this is the first opinion I see. I actually have tears in my eyes right now. The only other time in recent memory when a show or film did this to me was this season's Bojack about the mom.
>>
>>87603372
Watch the first season's episode about the citadel. Clearly explain it.
>>
>>87599628
Holy shit, you're triggered
>>
>>87601403
Jerry-day-care and the episode where he was trapped in the simulation operating at bare minimum capacity and couldn't tell were brilliant though.

Summer is also a pretty great vehicle to get morty to grow balls.
>Your smore is burning

Beth is the only character that's a total non-entity. But "mother" characters are always relegated to that status. Its almost impossible to write a decent mother.
>>
>>87603345
Considering his backstory is in the intro for every episode, that's a little unfair.
>>
So is there a movie yet?
A R&M movie would probably top the original pokemon.
>>
>>87595848
reminder that the simple rick cookies are a reference to the show itself.

The times are fucking horrible and will continue to be as long as people are satisfied with vicarious wish fulfillment in the form of escapist media.
>>
Cop Rick is my new favorite character. Who with me?
>>
R E D D I T. BIG STEAMY CHUNKY PIECES OF SHIT FALLING OUT OF MY DISEASED BLOODY ASS INTO THE MOUTH OF EVERY REDDIT AND MEMEY FAN
>>
>>87603575
WUBALUBBA DUB DUB!!!!
>>
>>87603575
Wew, trying to hit that post cap. Are we?
>>
but rick and morty used to have 2 different plots each episode

one usually for the home front and one for whatever ricks doing

what happened to that format?
>>
>>87603671
This one had like 4 different ones what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>87603691
He's upset they didn't show any mermaid pusy
>>
>>87603691

it all happened in the same place with the same theme
>>
>>87603736
Completely understandable
>>
>>87603499
>top the original pokemon.
careful with your words pal, you may get hurt
>>
not a reddit comment

I watched it in the airport this morning

much funny

very laugh

what more do you want
>>
why is a morty even able be a presidential candidate?
=> Citadel of Ricks
=> Council of Ricks

are morty's allowed to vote?
>>
>>87603795
I asked myself the same when they allowed a monkey to run for US presidency
>>
>>87595806
>robots to pass butter
>PhD humans pull levers for icing
>>
>>87603795
Of course mortys are allowed to vote. Because ricks think they're too dumb to be involved in politics.

Reminder the evil-morty storyline was entirely a trump reference.
>>
>>87602478
>"A hard day's work" is an outdated meme that you HAVE to be low IQ to fall for at any point post the 1960s.
This is why Trump won. I hate people like you.
>>
>>87603108
>>87603161

why was this >>87598444
comment "reddit copy paste" ? I just saw the connection between the episode and the 4 movies. Fuck off nigger mongrels
>>
>>87603830
The ricks who accept life in the citadel are the types who are afraid of the universe. So they're willing to pull levers for icing in exchange for the illusion of safety.

and once you've got a ton of people in one place, what else are you supposed to do with them?
>>
>>87601270
Rick and Morty itself is a cookie.
>>
>>87603858
trump won because the blues forgot to do anything to energize new voters and/or thought "WOMAN PRESIDENT WOO!!" was more than enough.

Working hard, today, just means willingly opting to be a slave.
>>
Here we go
7>6>1>5
POWER GAP
4>2>>>>>
MAJOR POWER GAP
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>
I don't get it, if all Ricks are smart (exception for doofus and tall morty) then why can't they build a decent portal gun? While the C-137 Rick can make portal guns out of sex toys.
>>
>>87603231
>I personally enjoy taking comments from that site and dropping them in threads

That's because 4chan is reddit as fuck, they have more 4chan boards at reddit then we have Rick and Morty.
>>
>>87599119
>if i change one word its not hypocrisy

good luck with that
>>
>>87603979
I hate millennials and their shit attitude. I'm glad Generation Z is redpilled.
>>
>>87603815
yeah still can't beleive that orangutan got in
>>
>>87597029
Fuck you
>>
>>87596590
AHAH DUDE WEED AMIRITE
>>
>>87596774
>>87596700
is this youtube/reddit copypasta?
>>
>>87604258
they aren't all smart though. As between tall morty, doofus, simple rick, c-137, and then all the ricks who are fine pulling levers, a clear bell-curve of rick intelligence is established.

Also new-simple-rick didn't have any tools to make a portal gun AND knew if he asked for a portal gun it would lead to the blender dimension.
>>
>>87604363
Being a condescending asshole parroting negative opinions about things you don't like for the sake of disagreeing doesn't make gen Z redpilled it just makes them a group of easily manipulated losers.
>>
>>87604363
>he thinks genZ is buying into the "hard day's work" maymay

that's cute.
>>
>>87595806
Man, that scene with factory worker Rick watching some idiot get the supervisor position really hit home. You put in all the work at the bottom trying to make your way up, but some douche with connections will always have favoritism. Pretty satisfying to watch him kill his boss.
>>
if you watch this garbage you belong on reddit
>>
>>87604381
Yeah luckily his reign is over and the current president is way better
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.