[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watched the first episode and I'm already kinda 'eh'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: Netflix_Ozark.jpg (16KB, 600x302px) Image search: [Google]
Netflix_Ozark.jpg
16KB, 600x302px
Watched the first episode and I'm already kinda 'eh' on the premise.

Should I continue?
>>
I liked it- but I ran out of steam 6 episodes in and just haven't really cared enough to pick back up again.

If you really like Bateman I'd say it's worth your time, but if not you're not missing a ton
>>
too many literal fag scenes. Drop it now.
>>
>>87584392
I loved it, people wanna hate it on so bad cause of the breaking bad comparisons. Its worth a watch atleast
>>
It was okay but Bateman gets outclassed by everyone else.
>>
>>87584657
Everyone get outclassed by bateman actually
>>
Its alright as long as you can ignore the fact the writers didn't know money laundering works.
>>
>>87584699
That's what it felt like in the first episode alright.
>>
Sofia a cute!
>>
>>87584392
It was alright until the liberal propganda kicked in and half the cast suddenly became homosexuals.
>>
>>87584976
I'd jerk that tranny off
>>
>>87585012
>>87584550
What?
>>
>>
>>87585237
There are 5 gay characters in the show, 3 of them main. There are some minor physical scenes.
>>
File: Ozark S01E03 - gay job.webm (2MB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
Ozark S01E03 - gay job.webm
2MB, 1000x500px
>>87585237
Was this scene really necessary?
>>
;_;
>>
>>87585237
fbi agent and black are gay. Redneck right wing guy suddenly becomes gay out of nowhere etc. Breaking Bad is far better.
>>
fags literally ruined it for me, I don't understand why they have to force this shit into every decent looking show now
>>
>>87584392
it remains "meh" throughout
>>
>>87585680
>>87584976
literally perfect
>>
>>87585846
Because they'll make you care, even if you say you don't.
>>
File: Ozark S01E03 - vultures.webm (3MB, 900x450px) Image search: [Google]
Ozark S01E03 - vultures.webm
3MB, 900x450px
mad mommy!
>>
File: Ozark S01E05 - shorts.webm (3MB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ozark S01E05 - shorts.webm
3MB, 1200x600px
>>87586893
cute tush
>>
>>87584392
yeah maybe
>>87584526
It doesn't ever really build up steam even when the stakes are high there is literally no tension at all
>>
It doesn't get better.
>>
>>87586973
the fuck was that?
>>
>>87588447
>there is literally no tension at all

Yeah this was odd during the very first episode when they're in the middle of that big confrontation. The main bad guy just had no intensity or charisma
>>
I think it's very good. It stays interesting throughout and it has a very complicated plot compared to most modern television so that alone is an accomplishment. Bateman is very good in a dramatic role. He really embodies that protagonist's character very well.
>>
>>87584392
The premise doesn't build up that much more. They get in a lot of trouble and a good number of things happen, but if you want some huge increase in excitement or tone you're not going to get it. I think it has a lot of quality but if you're not into the premise and style of the show you won't particularly enjoy it.
>>
>>87584392
it's good if you've got nothing else to watch
7.5/10 for me
>>
>>87584392
>Watched the first episode
thats as good as it gets, its all downhill from here
>>
>>87588987
possum
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.