[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fear the Walking Dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Midseason premiere starting soon. Anyone watching? Hopefully we get some of /ourguy/ Daniel and not just two hours of Madison being a cunt.
>>
>>87582923

Stopped watching this when Nick entered the tent and the guy who claimed to have survived a walker bite held a rally. Did it get interesting and are they The Whispers yet? It's pretty much fucking obvious they have some kind of connection to them but I doubt the core group will make The Whisperers from the comic series.
>>
>>87582923
oh shit didn't realise it started so soon. Will probably catch up in a couple days. Can't believe they killed off /ourguy/ travis and they're kinda focusing on Madison being the main character which is dumb, and I hate those fucking brothers on the ranch/farm. Literally nihiliistic, wicked with a twisted sense of humour and Madisons trying to control him or be his mommy or some shit? Just kill the cunt. I liked Nick before he became boring again, tho I am glad Daniel and Strand are still about. Hope some good shit goes down
>>
Nope. Dropped this show at the mid season finale. FTWD is fucking garbage.
>>
>>87582967
No Whisperers stuff yet.
>>
I'm watching, anon. Tbh I'm excited for the /comfy/ FTWD threads to come back. They were fun for the live reactions.
>>
>>87583165

So what's happened after the tent stuff?
>>
I completely forgot this show existed desu
>>
>>87582923
Should I start watching this if I have stockholm syndrome with the original show?
>>
>>87583369
A lot of shit man, that was more than a season ago.
>>
>>87583636
No

It's just sjw propaganda. The writing is laughably awful.
>>
Fatass is gonna fuck everything up.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 616x347px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 616x347px
>random bitch comes onto our ranch
>people start dying left and right
>her family murders our dad
>she gives all our weapons to our enemies
>we're now prisoners in our own homes
Seriously fuck Madison, Troy has done nothing wrong.
>>
>>87582967
Whisperers never ever
they've stated this explicitly
>>
Everyone say when they stopped watching it.

I stopped watching at the season 2 midseason finale. From what I've heard since, the white woman made everything worse.
>>
Alicia looking really good in those tight tank tops this week desu
>>
God Madison's such a stupid bitch.
>>
THIS SHOW IS FUCKING STUPID!

Its a series that continually kills any promise
EVERY
SINGLE
FUCKING
TIME

Let it die
>>
I'm trying to watch this, but I just don't care about it at all. The forced muh-strong-women has pretty much ruined it. This show has no likeable characters.
>>
Is this spic song the Heisenberg song from Breaking Bad!?!
>>
>>87586493
Yes
>>
>>87586413
And now I'm done. I just can't stand this shit.
>>
Good episode. I like the trading post full of wacky gangs that feels like it came right out of some low budget scifi show.
>>
>>87584498
I dropped it within the first few episodes of season 2
>>
File: Walking Dead 171 16.jpg (3MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Walking Dead 171 16.jpg
3MB, 1988x3056px
ROBERT NO
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.