[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the most realistic Tv death?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Rosanne_DanHeartattack _05.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rosanne_DanHeartattack _05.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Is this the most realistic Tv death?
>>
too soon
>>
>>87582335
What kind of fucking tv ending is this?
>>
Everybody Loves Raymond
>>
>>87582302

>panning out to caption an upcoming program during a pivotal and dramatic moment

What the fuck was that about?
>>
>>87582752
I thought it was pretty funny desu, perfect timing
>>
>>87582752
Everybody Loves Raymond
>>
>>87582302
i've felt that way before and it's horrifying.
>>
>john deadman
>>
>>87582783

Absolutely funny in the lack of awareness... There are just too many channels and quality control is at fucking zero.

TV Land is, I suppose, just catering to an audience of snoring geriatrics at this point.
>>
Wasn't the end of this show all a dream?
>>
File: OwenHart.jpg (38KB, 611x458px) Image search: [Google]
OwenHart.jpg
38KB, 611x458px
No, this is.
>>
>>87583021
No.
The entire show is literally written by Roseanne in the way she saw fit.
Last episode you see Becky with David and Mark with Darlene, Jackie is gay and not their mother, Dan actually did die, and they never were rich.
It's a big fuck you to the fans.
I don't know how the revival is gonna work.
>>
>>87583021
yea. he actually died that moment, but the dream starts when hes alive in the hospital
>>
watching it reminds me of the times when i've been really, seriously sick, i see some of the psychology in the performance and its a bit chilling
theres something about the way dan sorta fidgets before he goes down, and the restrained fear in his voice and his expression even when he tries to smile a little bit, like he feels something horrible coming but is trying to stay strong, its pretty realistic and disturbing if you've been in that situation before, personally or just seeing it happen to someone else
>>
>>87583890
>I don't know how the revival is gonna work.

It isn't. Dan is somehow alive again in the new show.
>>
>>87583890
>It's a big fuck you to the fans.

not really
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.