[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of these spies will protect you, the other five will try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: spies.png (1MB, 922x954px) Image search: [Google]
spies.png
1MB, 922x954px
One of these spies will protect you, the other five will try to kill you. Which do you choose?
>>
as long as they kill me
>>
>>87581853
Probably the guy from burn notice. He didn't need to use fancy gadgets to do spy shit
>>
Arnold or Bourne at your best bet. Probably Arnold because he's basically unstoppable.
>>
>>87583870
They all have protagonist plot armor. On an even playing field, Arnold's character is probably the weakest operative out of all of them. Operative levels would probably run:

Michael Westen > Ethan Hunt > James Bond = Harry Hart > Jason Bourne > Harry Tasker
>>
Ethan Hunt

He can just hide you in one of those crazy ass masks until he figures out a way to get rid of those other guys
>>
Ethanol Bourne
>>
Most of the spies on the list routinely try to save people and get them killed except Burn Notice guy. That's literally 99% of his show, saving people from other spies and assassins.
>>
>>87584129
This is just silly.
>>
Jason Bourne, easily.
>>
>>87581853
Only slack jawed faggots don't choose Arnold.
>>
>>87584806
Nah. Harry has the fewest skills. Jason doesn't really have any skills outside of combat and he has no support staff. Both Harry and James have teams, and are the lowest tier of "full operatives" on the list where they can do stuff besides just fight. Ethan has super high-tech nonsense with the skills that puts both MI6 and the Kingsmen to shame, but pound for pound, no one has the experience, skills or feats that Westen has. That's what happens when the OP puts people with a movie or two against a spy character with over a hundred episodes and a movie under his belt.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.