[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Henry did nothing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0209.png (137KB, 182x345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0209.png
137KB, 182x345px
Henry did nothing wrong
>>
>>87581387
except wear a mullet.
>>
>>87581387
wasnt henry supposed to be a greaser?
>>
Did he kill his dad in the books?
>>
>>87581387
He took a big hot dump in Richie's school bag
>>
>>87581463
Yes. Scene was almost identical, too.
>>
>>87581623

Except for "Pennywise TV" which was a fucking awesome addition.
>>
I haven't seen the movie yet, but does Patrick Hockstetter give him a handjob like in the books?
>>
>>87581712

That scene viscerally portrayed the sex act between 2 boys as filthy, symptomatic of their warped minds. So I highly doubt it's in the movie.
>>
Is this the faggot who gets bent backwards down the pipe?
>>
The scene where he cut the fat kid was pretty uncomfortable desu
>>
i missed his death...what happened after the nig pushed him?
>>
>>87581656
Every single TV in the movie was talking about Pennywise if you're paying attention
>>
>>87581921
it really was
>>87581973
he just fell down into darkness
>>
>>87581844
>>87581712
No, Patrick is the second death after Georgie
>>
>>87581387
Is that the guy from Stand By Me?
>>
>>87582373
Hmm, interesting.
>>
>>87582373
Is his death at least similar to the book? Cuz his death in the novel was one of my favourites.
>>
>>87581419
This. Mullets should be illegal.
>>
>>87582456
not at all, he just gets offscreen gibbed by clownboy
>>
>>87582456
he's looking for Ben in the sewers to burn his hair and instead he finds the losers as zombies
he tries to escape just to find out that the exit is locked and he's trapped in there with pennywise
he gets killed offscreen
>>
>>87582456
You really thought this wouldn't be watered down horse shit made for a weakass faggot society?
>>
>>87583731
seems like a dumb argument to make when they literally made the opening scene more violent because they could
>>
>Your best bro will never jerk you off while some girl watches in a bush

Feels bad man
>>
>>87584613
Was there any sort of controversy when It came out with all the underage sex? I feel like there would be more outrage if he released the book today
>>
Daily reminder homeschoolers are the real ones behind all the world's problems. Not jews, not blacks, not the Illuminati. In fact if you look back through history, you'll see that every single bad event was either caused or a result of a homeschooler's actions.
>>
>>87581387
he hates homeschoolers
>>
>>87581656
how come the tvs looked like the shows were blue screened on instead of being played on an old television set???
couldnt they find an old tv to play their pennywise shows on?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.