[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck happened to the McConaughassaince?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

What the fuck happened to the McConaughassaince?
>>
chris nolan killed his career
>>
>>87578054
Honestly probably this. He was SET after TD but he couldn't resist the plebshit paycheck from Nolan's movie.
>>
keeps taking punts on lower budget projects that could be oscar bait with unknown writers/directors/producers attached.

also keeps taking extremely different range of characters, rather than conforming to one type of lead, having become typecast as comedic heartthrob in a previous life.
>>
>>87578031
It ended in 2013. How late you?
>>
>>87578351
True Detective aired at the beginning of 14 you fucking dipshit retard.
>>
>>87578416
And? Kill yourself, redditor.
>>
>>87578054
>>87578260
His performance was praised from that movie, probably the only thing consistently praised. It was probably the Sea of Trees and Free State of Jones. Both of those movies sucked.
>>
>>87578031
He did that straight-to-VOD civil war movie and followed it with the career killing Dark Tower.
>>
>>87578665
Bad performance in a good movie is better than good performance in a bad movie, Interstellar was indicative of him starting to pick shitty roles and was the start of the decline
>>
True Detective: The Return when
>>
>>87578657
>And?
He clearly proved you wrong, did you even read his post?
>>
will season 2 of TD be the only one without an Oscar winner?
>>
>>87578770
Interstellar is considered a good movie by most critics and members of the general public though, so it wouldn't have hurt his career.
>>
>>87578031
>A rebellious stoner named Moondog lives life by his own rules.
>Director: Harmony Korine
>Writer: Harmony Korine
>Star: Matthew McConaughey
He's coming back OP.
>>
File: Capture+_2017-09-10-19-09-04.png (218KB, 1415x1431px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-09-10-19-09-04.png
218KB, 1415x1431px
This happened.

Harrelson has been doing shit movies too. We need another Rust/Marty TD season, maybe have them help Rachel McAdams' character from S2.
>>
>>87579518
I liked Kubo. Did people not like him in it?
>>
>>87578054
wrong. gus van sant did
>>
>>87578031
you nigs used to love Matt Mac
>>
>>87578031
NOLAN'D
>>
>>87579509
what happened to The Trap? Harmony has to stop dropping projects
>>
>>87582359
>“I was supposed to shoot it last year. We were two weeks out. I got as close to shooting as you could be, and then I had issues with one of the actors. We had to pause the film, and then the movie got pushed back on the dates. I don’t really want to go into specifics, but it was more of a personality thing with one of the actors,” he told Dazed. “So, we put a halt to the film and recast the movie. We’re supposed to wait until this May to shoot it.”
It had to be either Idris or Al Pacino.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.