[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Defenders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: file.png (712KB, 647x652px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
712KB, 647x652px
Lets cut this bullshit:

>perfectly clean cut limb
>10 minutes between the maiming and the building evacuation (we know that thanks to the time bomb)
>a fucking nurse with her
>nobody brings the arm with them and put in a cold container 10 minutes later before it could be easily reattached by billionaire-employed state-of-the-art surgeons

And this is a universe where people are put in cryosleep, entire bodies can be grown in tanks and robotic armors exist...
>>
Misty gets her arm cut off? I stopped watching halfway through. Boring as shit.

At least we got Sigourney Weaver saying "baka" out of it
>>
>>87570013
She's fucking disgusting. I needed more scenes of her and the retarded gook and the nurse realizing they don't have any powers so they are worthless piece of shit sidekicks and should stay the fuck away.
>>
>>87570013
I had the same thought in this scene.
Bitch better at least get a Stark subsidized robot arm like Bucky's.
>>
>>87570013
you know theyre gonna give her a robot arm or whatever that will make her minor hero tier
>>
>>87570079
>Boring as shit.

Ain't that the truth. Iron fist is such a terrible character, but for some reason they seem set on making him central to the plot.
>>
>>87570232
I know but at least they could find a good reason for giving her a prothetic, like having her arm crushed, grounded or lost.
>>
File: 1502354433077.png (50KB, 196x269px) Image search: [Google]
1502354433077.png
50KB, 196x269px
>>87570361
>that whole scene where luke cage shames iron fist for being white

was cringing hard
>>
>>87570433
>Jamal a gud boi, dindu nuffin. Jus meltin bodies cuz lifz a hustle, ya dig cracka?!
>>
>>87570433
Oh that too.
>muh privilege
As if the average Tyrone bothers himself with that for justifying his hate against whites. That crap is for college black girls, white cucks and jews.
>>
>>87570433
fucking daredevil and jessica cage are white and they never get those speeches.

Are those two actors jewish? They look jewish and it would make sense why they didnt get the white treatment.
>>
File: 1457460758327.png (314KB, 429x417px) Image search: [Google]
1457460758327.png
314KB, 429x417px
>>87570711
Daredevil is a cripple and Jessica a woman.
Iron fist is a blonde billionaire.
>>
>>87570711
>that scene where Daredevil lets punk kids steal a big screen tv while he beats bloody and raw the store owner who was going to shoot those thugs.
>>
File: 1504572734819.jpg (200KB, 999x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1504572734819.jpg
200KB, 999x1500px
>>87570433
What would you have said /tv/?

>Luke:"Yo you cracka ass cracka why you finna be arrestin niggas that just tryna feed they families n shit? You ain't even earn that fist homeboi you just got white privilege and I know privilege when I see it foreal baka."

>Danny:"Trying to feed their families? What about the families of those good men and women who were slaughtered like dogs? The families that will likely never known what happened to their beloved loved ones because of this miscreant hoodlum. It's funny, you say you know privilege when you see it, well I know ignorance when I see it. And that's what you are an ignorant thug. No wonder you've been behind bars for most of your life that's where you belong. I really think you should apologize now Luke."
>>
File: social justice.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
social justice.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>87570842
At least they got one thing right : the looter was black.
>>
>>87571223
>debating with niggers
It's pointless, they don't have common sense and will brazenly defend their point with the most illogical reasoning and the most baseless myths.
>>
>>87570433

>"Why are you beating up kids who're melting bodies????"
>>
>>87570433

Let's be real here, Danny is the embodiment of culturally-appropriating white male privilege.
>>
post misty tits webms you faggots
>>
File: 1481036271107.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1481036271107.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>8>Luke: Ay yo...white boy. y u finna attack a Black man jus' tryin ta fee' his senpai?

>Danny: Sir, the man in question was working for a cult - disposing of murder victims, among other crimes. I was merel--

>Luke: Fuck your cracker ass, you privileged entitled motherfucker. You didn't build America...slaves did.

what was the director going for here?
>>
>>87570171
Almost coherent. Good for you.
>>
>>87571738
>white guy crashes into martial arts monks
>becomes the best ever at it
>comes home and gets millions of privilege dollars on top of being a badass

its called being white and its accurate
>>
>>87570079
Sigourney Weaver saying "baka" was at the end of the 6th episode which is more than half way.
>>
You're nitpicking over this when the whole police force didnt think of shooting open A LOCK to pursue lu bu down the stairs ?
Its a badly written cartoon who gives a fuck...
>>
>>87574239
https://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/mythbusters/videos/mega-movie-myths-shootin-locks
>>
>>87575577
cops literally have a shotgun specifically designed to shoot locks open. SWAT teams always have a guy with a shotgun to shoot the locks.
>>
>>87570013
The response to this is, "The show was terrible and after the excitement of seeing these four characters together wore off, you were left with shit writing and incomprehensible directing."

Why should they even try, you're all gonna watch anyway.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.