[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Star Wars fans act like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (79KB, 850x434px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 850x434px
>>
like total plebtards? because they're low IQ pseudo-nerds who stopped maturing at age 15.

anyone who enjoyed or gets excited about Disney's nu-wars trilogy is a consumerist brainlet. star wars is dead.
>>
File: 1498863250654.jpg (14KB, 388x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498863250654.jpg
14KB, 388x500px
>>87569287
>>
>>87569182
Imagine being thirty something and being hyped for these bastardized Disney movies. Queuing at conventions and buying toy figurines. Even if it was still Lucas they should stick to watching the movies but now it's worse than autism.
>>
>>87569182
I wish the numale had a girls name, because the fake geek girl is called Andi.
>>
>>87569182
we need another world war
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 786x409px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 786x409px
Imagine waiting 30+ years to see what happens after ROTJ and this is the cast of characters you get for it
>>
>Why do manchildren act like over grown children
>>
https://youtu.be/Qv8q1ENfWBA
>>
>>87569182
They were always like this. It has nothing to do with nuWars.

Nerds need to be bullied. It's for their own good.
>>
>>87570024
Why is the chink angry in every pic?
>>
>>87569182
Because they're paid actors hired to be "hype" for upcoming releases and Star Wars news. But by the very nature of how much they are paid and the type of show on which they found work it's safe to assume that they aren't very good actors and tend to over act and in general do things unconvincingly.
>>
>>87570463
Are we looking at the same picture?
Can you honestly tell me you had to live a life with that haircut you wouldn't be the least bit upset about it.
>>
>>87569182
Fuck that guy. He's pure cancer and overreacts obnoxiously all the time.
Andi's cool
>>
>>87570024
This is the only time the chink looks even remotely attractive. Couldn't they have gotten someone better looking?
>>
>>87570550
The woman is clearly tired of this shit and probably depressed too. You can tell she wants to move on.
>>
File: Very Cool.jpg (417KB, 1167x670px) Image search: [Google]
Very Cool.jpg
417KB, 1167x670px
>>87569182
>>
>>87571255
Ironic star wars pleb podcasting is still shitty star wars pleb podcasting
>>
>>87569287
You're trying too hard to fit in
>>
>>87571255
Fuck you, beat me to it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.