[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a fire stick with amazon prime but I can never find any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0330.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0330.png
1MB, 750x1334px
I have a fire stick with amazon prime but I can never find any cool movies to watch. I usually like horror and sci-fi, can anyone recommend a channel to subscribe to?

HBO starz Cinemax Hulu are all shit. I think I'm ready to go deeper
>>
>>87568775
Unfortunately I can't help you because you are a phone poster.
>>
File: isabel.jpg (165KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
isabel.jpg
165KB, 1280x720px
>>87568775
Penis?
>>
Get Shudder for some dank horror movies
>>
File: gay district.png (794KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
gay district.png
794KB, 1366x768px
>>87568775
>phone posting
>streaming poorly encoded digital movies
>>
>>87569034
i thought so too, but after finding more of her photos, she could pass for having one
>>
>>87568775
That's a man, right?
>>
>>87568775
get kodi, nigger
>>
>>87569241
Sounds good

Everyone else in this thread is a loser
>>
>>87569034
>>87569341
If it's a man, I apologize. I was fooled by the giant titties and my crush on Velma.
>>87569317
You sound like little Sheldon, is that what you were going for?
>>
>>87568775
The tick is fun
Preacher is top
>>
The Man in High Castle is bretty gud.
>>
The way women use Patreon is really weird. It's not quite being a cam girl, taking your clothes off, or sucking dick on camera, but it's gently nestled in that same ball park. They don't draw, they don't sing, they don't play an instrument, sculpt, write, whatever. Instead, they present their bodies in Halloween costumes as the "art" and men pay them to continue to do so. There's something really sad about that. The art is less the image of the girl and more the image of decay that we all face, a race against the clock to amass wealth before her sole income generating feature is lost and replaced with nothing. It's a gambit against the universe itself that rather than develop a lucrative skill-set she will forgo the hard work and perseverance necessary to do so and just play dress up.
>>
File: 1504730887933.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1504730887933.png
29KB, 657x527px
>>87570525
Now im depressed.
>>
>>87570525
The miracle of the modern age of connectedness baby, as society grows and grows more complex so too do the opportunities. A hundred years ago this wasn't an option, even 20 years ago it wasn't practical. It's a wonder of the modern age! These dumb skanks are pioneers my friend, explorers and diggers who lead the search for new treasure and success.
>>
File: 1427716625368.jpg (39KB, 708x960px) Image search: [Google]
1427716625368.jpg
39KB, 708x960px
>>87570525

They probably like playing dress up and being admired for how they look in different outfits. If they weren't making a living modeling they'd probably just have a boring normie job anyway, like most people. They can still get a boring normie job when their bodies aren't as hot, and by then they'll have probably finally settled down with one of their rich beta worshippers once the chads were over them.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.