[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what if i take both?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

what if i take both?
>>
Calm down hothead
>>
>>87566501
You become a radical centrist.
>>
>>87566501
Look at the directors. That's what happens.
>>
I have a theory that he was always in the matrix and the only way out would have been for him to take BOTH pills. He took a "redpill", but he ended up giving himself a bluepill. It took me 5 years to come up with this theory so don't be mad if you don't understand right away
>>
>>87566501
The green pill anon. The green pill.
>>
>>87566501
red pill was a pirate signal emiter so it tells the matrix you're dead so they can ditch you
blue pill was probably a sedative

so probably neo would have died in a pit of bodies unconscious waiting to be liquefied
>>
>>87566501
You get the runs
>>
>>87566501
Purple pills are people with red pill thoughts but act blue pill on the outside. Cowards, basically.
>>
>>87566501
Don't do this, makes mustard
>>
>>87566501
Not an argument
>>
What if they were anal suppositories?
>>
Why does his fingers look like plastic, jesus the CGI didn't age well.
>>
>>87567408

why should they cgi his hands?
>>
>>87566865
Underrated
>>
>>87566501
What if he took none?
>>
>>87566940
Makes sense in relation to /pol/. When you take the /pol/ """red-pill""" become purple pilled.
>>
>>87566501
you become lauren southern
>>
>>87566501
Purple pill. Eases symptoms of acid reflux.
>>
>>87567446

You mean why DID they.
>>
>>87566501
You become a member of the alt-right.
>>
>>87567591
>>87566865
So I become a women?
Let's do this.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.