[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HEY HALPERT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: alpha male.png (461KB, 958x538px) Image search: [Google]
alpha male.png
461KB, 958x538px
HEY HALPERT
>>
>>87565040
*cowers*
>>
>>87565040
He got cucked by Jim big style
>>
File: 147_4_full.jpg (22KB, 244x240px) Image search: [Google]
147_4_full.jpg
22KB, 244x240px
>>87565040
*blocks your path*
>>
>marrying a non-virgin
Was Jim retarded?
>>
>>87565040
Roy was a fucking mega-Chad, I always wished Jim would quit being such a faggot and just knock him out. Roy was an adult man who acted like a middle school bully, and Jim was an adult man who acted like a fucking middle school pussy nerd.
>>
>>87565252
When did Roy act like a bully?
>>
>>87565040
>fucks Pam in every hole, every position whenever he wants
>Jim The Cuck listens to her complains like a good friend
>Pam drops Roy and only lets Jimmy fuck her once a week and doesn't even touch his tiny dick
Roy won
>>
>>87565040
What the fuck was with him suddenly becoming a millionaire after a few years?

>Make a living moving boxes
>Get fired
>start a construction company and make millions

the American meme
>>
>>87565346
Did you even watch the show? Literally every scene he's in.
>>
File: roy.jpg (23KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
roy.jpg
23KB, 600x337px
>>87565040
>>
>>87565400
They just used it for an episode plot, to make jim and Pam question their lives. In reality someone like roy would become a wage cuck or homeless
>>
>>87565400
my father did this,minus the moving boxes bit,he's been in construction almost his entire life and complains about it all the time,saying he's wanted to sing his entire life.but he's loaded so he drowns in wine.
idk how its possible but I've seen an instance of the American dream I action.
>>
>>87565400
I'm pretty sure his fiancee was obscenely rich and kept it from him, I could be remembering it wrong.

A gravel company can be immensely profitable so long as Roy put in long hours; it's basically shovelling, dumping, driving or some combination of the 3. Without Pam to bookend his days he probably put in overtime, made a shitload of money and expanded his operation.

Remember: guys with no business or financial acumen make a living just doing work other people don't want to do. Also remember: Roy isn't boastful about his accomplishments; he didn't invite JIm and Pam to lord it over them, and he's embarrassed when his friend talks about how expensive Roy's car was.

At the end of the day, Roy was a humble dude who wanted to work hard for a woman who valued that hard work, which Pam clearly didn't.
>>
>>87565229
more impulsive and idealistic
>>
>>87565736
>who wanted to work hard for a woman who valued that hard work, which Pam clearly didn't.
Pam was a bum. She had no talent, no aspirations, was bad at her jobs, and was just a shitty person in the later seasons.
Roy won.
>>
File: 100sad.jpg (45KB, 442x740px) Image search: [Google]
100sad.jpg
45KB, 442x740px
>>87565692
Why doesn't he just sing then? Just use some wine money for studio time and musician hire if he wants. Don't let your dad be one of those depressed millionaires.
>>
File: IMG_1542.jpg (92KB, 624x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1542.jpg
92KB, 624x768px
>>87566026
>>
>>87566212
I love how shes in love with the dude who played Jim IRL and occasionally spergs out on him and his wife.
>>
>>87566098
He does, and he's an ok singer but his dream is to earn a grammy and he's blaming his lack of shiny medals awarded for music on the fact that he had to go out and make a living for his family,which i can appreciate and am thankful for because I'm one of its members, but his misery comes from a goal that is unachievable at the point of his current experience.
>>
File: 1503598598745.jpg (239KB, 1129x633px) Image search: [Google]
1503598598745.jpg
239KB, 1129x633px
HEY BLUNT
>>
I wanna see Jenna Fisher do a nude scene
>>
>>87567328

I'm genuinely curious. Does your dad have a soundcloud?
>>
>>87567421
Dickon?
>>
>>87567328
Tell him to get over it geez that's just sad. His being a whiny pussy isn't setting a good example for you.
>>
>>87568860
His son ended up here. A rightful heir
>>
>>87567421
NANI!?
>>
>>87565521
The millionaire thing was a little much, but I think showing Roy turning his life around after the whole Pam thing was fine.
>>
>>87568673
nah he's way too old fashioned for that, he still insists on recording on tape because it sounds more authentic.
>>87568860
It is sad, his drinking habit has put me off alchohol, but I'm not going to stand in the way of his hobby, especially since he's gone out of the way to support mine. His frustration stands testament to what he's told me since I was a cub, that I should figure out what I want to do and set about the task completely since there isn't time for anything else, and his sacrifice to creativity has given me the opportunity to pursue that idea.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.