[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bojack Horsemen S4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2664.jpg (218KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2664.jpg
218KB, 620x412px
>manspreading
>bringing up being white
>gun ownership plot just dropped
>mocked hilary but not really
>mocked trump but not really
>annoying lisa simpson "daughter"
>"heteronormative"
>"regressive ideas on immigrants"
>the ending of last season, seemingly a mile stone reached in the series, dropped and never addressed
>bojack boring as fuck entire season
>no crazy actions or really many jokes at all
>MUH WOMEN NEVER SAFE
>"privilege"
>main character dumbed down to a whiney bitch with no growth
>constant weird sex scenes
>Dianne has ANOTHER marriage crisis
>filler:the season

Why the fuck was this season so bad? Am i just being picky?
>>
It's SJW agenda stuff being put in at the expense of quality.
>>
>>87559134
But why? I dont get it
>>
>>87560649
normalization
>>
>>87560649
They think people want this because they're listening to a vocal minority.
This is how you alienate your fanbase and end up making a product no one wants to watch.
See more: American Horror Story
>>
>>manspreading
>>bringing up being white
?
>>gun ownership plot just dropped
I'll give you this, it was the obligatory political commentary episode and unsurprisingly was the worst of the season
>>mocked hilary but not really
>>mocked trump but not really
The seasonw as produced before the election. They mocked how incompetent most politicians in general are, I don't see how that's unfair
>>annoying lisa simpson "daughter"
In no way similar to Lisa
>>"heteronormative"
>>"regressive ideas on immigrants"
Throwaway lines from stereotypical limousine liberal caricatures?
>>the ending of last season, seemingly a mile stone reached in the series, dropped and never addressed
It's implied many times that the events of the end of S3 were what got Bojack back on track
>>bojack boring as fuck entire season
The most his character grown since the beginning of the show
>>no crazy actions or really many jokes at all
Watch Rick and Morty if you want zany poo poo pee pee
There was a ton of clever wordplay and absurdism
>>MUH WOMEN NEVER SAFE
>>"privilege"
See above
>>main character dumbed down to a whiney bitch with no growth
If you're talking about Bojack that's the opposite of what happened
>>constant weird sex scenes
I remember three, none of them were graphic or weird
>>Dianne has ANOTHER marriage crisis
The culmination of 4 seasons of development of both characters
>>filler:the season
Nah

It sounds like you genuinely didn't even watch the show and are regurgitating /tv/ shitposts about the gun control ep
>>
>>87558996
You have brain damage if you think that they were pushing an agenda
They were clearly ripping on both sides and the gun ownership/rape culture plot was a parody
>>
>>87558996

Yeah it felt a bunch of filler parts of episodes got stretched, but I liked it. The show was getting formulaic with the big bender on ep 9 and some somber sadness in ep 10. Some of the feminism and general cali shitheadedness was a but on the nose but eh I can get over it.
>>
>>87560904
I bet you're a blast to hangout with. kys
>>
>>87560708
American Horror Story was never good, though. I watched the first season a few years ago and I got angry at myself for watching it.
>>
>>87560649
(((Netflix))) and (((chill)))
>>
>>87560904
>POLITICIANS ARE INEPT
They used the most ham fisted humor they possibly could. There isnt a show on air that doesnt do this-- especially comedy shows.

>not lisa simpson
All she did was regurgatate feminist talking points 90% if the time. Why is writing a teenage girl so hard for people??

>lib caricatures
They made plenty of conservative ones as well, which was on point, but in NO WAY did they give this a negative connotation as if to mock it. Matter of fact bojack corrected himself while talking to them instead of making a joke out of it. Ham fisted and no subtetly.

>bojack back on track
HOW? He is still drinking, he still hates himself, he is still destructive, they even joke that when he starts saying sorry again everyone knows its bullshit and just ignores him. Especially during princess carolyns call. He didnt change at ALL.

>character growth
Again. Where.

>WATCH RICK AND MORTY
having a character grow and mature while keeping them interesting isnt a hard thing to do. Catering to a mary sue character the entire season isnt development used in a humorous way. Its shit.

>ANIMAL SEX ISNT WEIRD
I dont want to see mister peanut butter fucking dianne. Its just weird to think about. Its like beastiality. Plus all the sex mentions the entire season. Im no prude but its fucking weird when its every episode. Im not talking just sex scenes either, i mean constant mentions of sexual situations. Why??

>dianne having (another) marriage crisis is character development
Dont ever write anything.

I like bojack, its one of my favorite shows, but this season sucked asshole. I could hardly get through the mary sue horse. She was the fucking worst. I kind of hoped she died when she was drugged.
>>
>>87558996
Americans are cringey and dumb and shows like this are the evidence
>>
>>87561561
The subtlty and symbolism of past episodes was missing, the fun bojack everyone loves was gone, any and all complexity just wasnt there and everything was ham fisted to death that took no thinking at all.
>>
>Neckbeards getting butthurt when Diane acts in character and does something obnoxious

Do you morons actually remember what characters sound like/do in the early seasons?
>>
>>87561625
no way man it's totally deep and gives you the feeeels
>>
dont forget funny scream goat joke xD
>>
Also what was up with that weird Circumcision is great bit? How does circumcising a newborn baby give him the option of being religious later on? It's taking away any options, he could get circumcised later on, he can't regrow his foreskin.

There was a weird pro-circumcision bit in the last series of Veep. Are (((They))) getting a bit worried that people are waking up to it being inhumane and have to be more overt in their brainwashing?
>>
>>87562036
at least they're counteracting that propaganda with Cassidy on Preacher
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.