[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Curry was scarier >fight me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170910-121800.jpg (381KB, 1056x795px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170910-121800.jpg
381KB, 1056x795px
Curry was scarier
>fight me.
>>
>>87556052
Is the orgy in the movie? Asking for me.
>>
>>87556075
Shut up
>>
>>87556100
Yeah, but is it in the movie?

Asking for him.
>>
>>87556075
What do you think?
>>
File: 5buNoKz.png (730KB, 906x587px) Image search: [Google]
5buNoKz.png
730KB, 906x587px
>>87556052
They both have their strong moments.
Curry in the library was kino. WhatsHisFuckingFace in the garage with the projector was pretty kino.
>>
>>87556052
He wasn't though. Curry was the only good thing about the mini series, but Bill was as good and the effects were better in the new ones. So Bill was scarier. Still Curry was good.

I think many people are just nostalgic, including OP.
>>
>>87556117
Unrated blu-ray
>>
File: feeet-up.jpg (688KB, 1280x1589px) Image search: [Google]
feeet-up.jpg
688KB, 1280x1589px
Curry was scarier in an actual clown sort of way, because he looks like a real clown.

I have to applaud the New movie for attempting to do something new, and I like the idea of Pennywise looking like an older, antique clown. I think that's visually interesting, but I think he suffers from the Annabelle problem.

He looks too scary in a horror movie kind of way, instead of being unsettling because he looks like a clown. Clowns are creepy in general, you don't need to spice them up
>>
>>87556234
But clowns aren't scary anon.
>>
>>87556234
i haven't seen the new movie but i don't think he even looks scary in a horror movie kind of way, he looks cartoonish because of his ridiculous pinky and the brain head also frowning and moving your chin to your collar bone isn't a scary stance, it's the stance you go into before you lock up and you have a seizure

the only parts when tim curry's it was scary was when he was acting "normal"
>>
>>87556052

Can't fight you. It's true.

They used IT differently in the remake.
>>
>>87556168

Would have been Kino to time travel Curry into the new one. But then again, the way they used Pennywise in the new film doesn't really suit what Curry did anyway.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.