[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who made the best 90s cyberpunk masterpiece, /v/, /a/ or /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: cyberpunk.jpg (143KB, 913x422px) Image search: [Google]
cyberpunk.jpg
143KB, 913x422px
Who made the best 90s cyberpunk masterpiece, /v/, /a/ or /tv/?
>>
>matrix
>influenced every media product at every level, both mainstream and not

>GiaS
>like matrix but less

>Deus Ex
>nobody cares
>>
>>87555043
Ghost and matrix i will go with Ghost in the shell because matrix got inspired from it
>>
File: 1279165661008[1].jpg (37KB, 600x426px) Image search: [Google]
1279165661008[1].jpg
37KB, 600x426px
>>87555107
>>Deus Ex
>>nobody cares
>>
>>87555107
>Deus Ex
>nobody cares
underage b&
>>
Best is easily Deus Ex, alone for the scale and applicability of its content

Matrix is a nice flick about being transgender, and Ghost in the Shell addresses the issues of post-war Japan, so they have their niches I guess? Nice aesthetics, though.
>>
/lit/
>>
>>87555107
just proves what plebs they are
>>
/a/ > /v/ > /tv/
>>
>>87555043
William Gibson from /lit/ wins this battle lads.
>>
Deus Ex isn't even 90's.
>>
>>87555043
any good 90s /ck/ cyberpunk?
>>
Deus Ex is the most redpilled media product of all time
>>
>>87555043
Deus Ex > Matrix > Ghost in The Shell
>>
File: 1498656844651.png (542KB, 811x710px) Image search: [Google]
1498656844651.png
542KB, 811x710px
lainchan
>>
I vote strange days
>>
cyberpunk is shit
>>
File: jswxMum.jpg (234KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jswxMum.jpg
234KB, 800x1000px
>>87556030
No, that goes to MGS2
>>
>>87556114
>people call Kojima a hack
>>
>>87556081
I like cyberpunk but thought neuromamcer sucked
>>
>>87555940
This.

/tv/ may have more influence, but it's still the worst.
>>
>>87556114
If you think this monologue is "redpilled" in the /pol/ sense of world, then you're as much of a brainwashed idiot as SJW's that you despise. Everyone sits in their own gated community, afraid of a larger forum.
>>
>>87555043
The only good achievement in the history of cyberpunk belongs to /lit/ and it was well before the 90s. OP your picks are memes, both in the sense that you've made this thread about 100 times before and that Matrix, Ghost in the Shell and Deus Ex are meme things.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand_on_Zanzibar

Matrix is a cool movie but the idea behind the world being a simulation isn't 1/100 as ingenious as pleb audiences at the time thought. It's an awesome movie for its production design, special effects and action sequences. Ghost in the Shell is cool but largely Oshii jerking himself off. He's one of the few good directors around who actually needs to be restrained by producers to some extent. And Deus Ex is just a shit meme that plays every other shit crpg but with mangled Unreal-like shooting, shit stealth and a story which is just a sequence of conspiracy theories.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.