[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I sacrificed everything, even your lives for you people and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: thumbnail_22317.jpg (62KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_22317.jpg
62KB, 400x300px
>I sacrificed everything, even your lives for you people and what do I get?"
>>
>>87553088
hey, you ruffian, leave that poor gimp alone. he probably can't tell you're mocking him. he's obviously slow.
>>
Never understood this shit when it came on the tube at night.
>>
>>87553719

Xavier only appeals to survivors. We're a dying breed.
>>
CAn someone please explain the "I'd like to see this guy pray an abortion" line?
>>
>>87553719
yowzers...
>>
>>87553706
i have special needs
>>
>>87553088
Condescension, the last refuge of the differently abled. Crippacle
>>
>>87553758
He was a Christian Scientist using prayer to perform surgeries. It'd be ironic for him to use prayer to perform an abortion.
>>
That weirdo's got a hard-on for the explosion!
>>
>>87553088
go on son your brand new bike is just beyond that tree go on
SO LONG WEIRDO
>>
>you look so superficial, you probably judge things by their physical appearance
this is the best quote from the show, prove me wrong
>>
This show is highly overrated. Its surrealist "shock" humor reminds me of a YouTube Poop from several years ago and the episodes are just as long. Good for a few chuckles, but nothing special at all. Throw in some meaningless acid trip imagery and a couple of stupid puns like in >>87553807 and suddenly niche contrarians find a vast deposit of intellectual wit in a program where none really exists. And of course on 4chan, where contrarians thrive, we must get another thread on this dumb ass show every day. It hardly reaches more than a couple of replies, and consists more of posters quoting the same lines over and over again than any actual discussion, but they still get posted consistently because you all think you're smarter for liking something nobody else likes. Pro tip: You're not.
>>
>>87553758
It's lake humor
>>
>>87554107
easy
>if you love soup so much why don't you marry soup
>>
>>87554107
nah.
>you have a girlfriend?
>really? is he disabled?

>I caught this wigger staring saucy at my mistress

>Now everyone will know the locos are crazy about postmodernist aesthetic contextual reframing

>>87554121
so far off the mark. stick to rick and morty
>>
>>87554121
shut up fuck
if you were rebirthed inside a project monarch black site force fed lsd until your ego died and they implanted a new personality you would become miley cyrus too
>>
>>87554121
>thread about people who like a show
>you like it because you think nobody likes it
uhmmmm no sweaty :)
>>
>>87554171
How is that the best line in that exchange?
It's pretty low tier
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-09-10 02.48.29.png (460KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-09-10 02.48.29.png
460KB, 1366x768px
heres why i never take off my shirt when i go swimming
>>
>>87554172
This essentially is the same as Rick & Morty, but you convince yourself otherwise because it doesn't have as much mainstream attention. A thin veil of intellectualism covering up ill-conceived bathroom humor. Absolutely uninspiring.
>>
>>87554275
too bad XRA openly mocks intellectualism, it's literally just bathroom humour
>>
You got a license to sell hotdogs, chicoman?
>>
>>87554275
the show derives its humor from setting up jokes with false anticipation, and then making last-minute turns into better territory; mocking every religion and group under the sun, and clever wordplay. yes there is some toilet humor, but its well integrated and balances out the heavier philosophical and metaphysical questions posed by xavier. I'd be willing to bet you missed most of the jokes since most people do on a first watch.
>>
>>87554226
Don't worry you'll get there eventually
>>
>>87554345
Where? Back to 4th grade?
If you love that line so much why don't you marry it? XD
>>
>>87554339
*"heavier" "philosophical" and "metaphysical" questions posed by xavier
ftfy
>>
>>87553088
I'm unironically glad that Xazier posting is a thing.
>>
HAPPINESS IS MURDER
>>
>>87553088
The exact moment I knew I was gay is when I first started watching SpongeBob. I didn't know what it was about him that made me want him so badly, but every time an episode came on my dick became rock solid. I knew I wanted to do more than merely watch this sponge. I wanted to fuck his tight little juicy asshole. For years, I dreamed of pounding him from behind and filling him with my cum and watching it drip out of his pores. However, no matter how many times I choked my chicken to the mere thought of him, my lust for this sexy succulent sea sponge could not be satisfied. I tried everything, body pillows, dolls, even hiring a prostitute to dress up in a SpongeBob costume and suck my cock. Nothing was good enough. So, I made it my number one goal to create a hyper-realistic SpongeBob sex doll, so my fantasies could finally be brought to life. No longer will those who also have a unquenchable thirst for Mr. SquarePants have to dream of releasing their sticky seed inside of his anal cavity, for they can now enjoy the real thing. But, creating this sex doll would not be an easy task, and this I knew. That's why I need your help to fund this Kickstarter. For donating $20, you get a T-shirt that says "I'm gay for SpongeBob SquarePants." For $40, you get the shirt and a coffee cup decorated with the finest SpongeBob rule 34. For $60, you get SpongeBob anal beads. For $100, you get a SpongeBob fleshlight that you can jizz in or whatever, plus all the other shit. Anything less than $20, and I'll just cum in a shoe box and mail it to your door, because fuck you I don't need your peasant change. I would like to make the world a better place with this SpongeBob sex doll, because I believe that everyone deserves the right to stick their dick in a fictional sponge from a kid's show.
>>
File: 1489269861106.jpg (68KB, 702x672px) Image search: [Google]
1489269861106.jpg
68KB, 702x672px
>mfw watched the show and liked it but i don't understand the majority of the jokes
>>
>>87554488
>translation: I saw the show when I was 14 and now I'm posting here at 16 and don't get the jokes.
>>
>>87554436
*Xavier

I can't spell, holy shit.
>>
>>87554488
Let me do a recap of the first jokes in episode 1
>inb4 autism
I'm just bored

>what doth life?
Doth is the name of the creator's niece, it also rhymes with moth and moths are everywhere in E1

>we don't like guys like you here in Connecticut
That's a very strange line, it's kind of a wordplay with Connect/Cut because right after Xavier connects to the atm/computer the electricity cuts

>y'all cowards can't touch me, you're not man enough
it's referecing both Mike Tyson and Viper, very clever
>>
Season 2 is better
>>
>>87554571
I agree except for huanted tonk, which is pretty boring by xavier standards.
>>
>>87554562
you're not funny. just leave.
>>
>Whatcha gonna do bird beast? Fly away? On your cuttlebone?
>>
>>87554624
I shan't

just rewatch the episodes to get the jokes
>>
File: ss+(2017-09-08+at+05.38.44).png (145KB, 1308x456px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-09-08+at+05.38.44).png
145KB, 1308x456px
>>87554436
>>
>>87554275
I just watch the show because it's funny.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.