[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this is pretty good so far whats with the hate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: king_arthur_poster.jpg (363KB, 670x992px) Image search: [Google]
king_arthur_poster.jpg
363KB, 670x992px
>this is pretty good so far
whats with the hate?
>>
>>87551016
SJW/Nigger critics
>>
File: feels guy 3.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
feels guy 3.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>we wont be getting any more king arthur or sword based movies for another 20 years thanks to this
kill me. all i want to watch is /swordkino/
>>
>>87551016
medieval sword, pattern welded

pick one
>>
>>87551529
Excalibur wasn't welded by man
>>
TELL ME ABOUT GAWAIN

WHY DOES HE WEAR A SASH
>>
>>87551646
Loved Goosefat in this.

>>87551016
Great movie, shame it did so bad in theaters, I blame lack of marketing.

>>87551529
Lore-wise it's merlin's wooden staff hammered into a blade, the patterns are originally wood grain.
>>
File: 1503000345170.jpg (246KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
1503000345170.jpg
246KB, 1000x665px
>>87551646
Ay sappousch Dover is of the table?
>>
literally turns into final fantasy towards the end there
>>
>>87552757
yeah that last battl wasnt very good but everything else was pretty kino.
>>
>>87551016
It looked like a cheap reimaginening with shitty fantasy elements thrown into it.
I would rather have a big budget tv series of the warlord chronicles.
>>
>>87551016
there is no hate. it was perfect.
>>
>>87551016
It should have been your generic fantasy film instead of King Arthur.
>>
I'm not too familiar with his style of film making so it felt very refreshing to me. I liked it
>>
>>87551016
We're surrounded by plebs. People will give marvel crap a pass but they will shit on films like this that are infinitely more imaginative and dare-i-say-it more "fun" not to mention tge god tier soundtrack
>>
>>87551016
Make it to the end of a fucking film before you come here to have other people tell you what to think of it, you absolute retard.
>>
>>87553084
you wont hear anything even close to this in a marvel movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56cnOkQFRwo&list=PLBKadB95sF46sIN2fmEWPPzlCeRXx-Lio&index=10

sadly we wont be getting another one cause they spent like 200 million on it, which was their first mistake. if they cut out all the cgi fight scenes and did regular gritty fight scenes like gladiator this movie would have been great.
>>
>>87552812
The last battle with the death dealer jude law was great imo
>>
>>87553115
https://youtu.be/yGnfFW-vyzU
I love the modern/folk style music
>>
>>87553042
watch snatch if you liked this. if you like that watch sherlock holmes and the man from UNCLE
>>87553165
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjWDBEz_6p4&index=2&list=PLBKadB95sF46sIN2fmEWPPzlCeRXx-Lio
>>
>>87551016
It felt like a lame attempt to create a new franchise. It was entertaining I guess, nothing special.
>>
>>87551016
It was okay, barring the crap plot, ignorance of the source material, barmy dialogue, dull pacing and Ritchie's continuing insistence that Larndarn's underworld and crim society can dominate any setting even when it didn't exist (the Londinium depicted was far too big for the dark ages). Maybe that last bit was meant to be the comedic part, but I get the feeling Guy Ritchie really believes it does now.

Best thing about it was the soundtrack.
>>
>>87552757
Thought it was borrowing quite heavily from Skyrim myself. In the same way GoT's producers are hoping their viewers aren't WoW players and laughing at them too much for copying from Blizz.
>>
Fucking terrible film, I'm only sad that the Emoji movie came out in the same year so it won't get the golden raspberry for worst picture. It deserves it.
>>
File: latest-58.jpg (1MB, 1000x1500px)
latest-58.jpg
1MB, 1000x1500px
Bad casting. Unlike pic related
>>
I really liked it. I r hope that Hollywood will produce more medieval fantasy movies and with pretty girls getting rescued
>>
>>87551646
THE ROUND TABLE I RESERVED AT CAMELOT LISTS ME, LANCELOT, GALAHAD HERE BUT ONLY ONE OF YOU. FIRST ONE TO PULL THE SWORD GETS TO STAY ON MY TABLE
>>
File: Arthurvideogame.webm (3MB, 800x332px) Image search: [Google]
Arthurvideogame.webm
3MB, 800x332px
Oh no no no
>>
>>87551016
WE
>>
>>87553896
thats some serious kino
>>
>>87551016
its legitimately bad after hte first 15 minutes, too much cgi memery, i dont usually care for plot at all but the dumb snake at the end just made no sense
>>
>>87551016
has potential to be a pretty dope series if they make a few more.

It went full final fantasy with the cgi but I didn't hate it, wasn't exactly perfect but it wasn't horrible either. soundtrack was legit great and I personally enjoyed the heavy fantasy theme with all the big monsters and shit.
>>
>>87553896
TIID KLO UL
>>
>>87551016
>I play videogames
>>
>>87551016
Learn how to greentext faggot. Then learn how to watch a movie for 2 hours without going on your phone. Then learn how to spot a shit film.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.