[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched it again, and I can safely say that this is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: The Incredibles (2004).jpg (265KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
The Incredibles (2004).jpg
265KB, 1067x1600px
Just watched it again, and I can safely say that this is the BEST superhero movie of all time.

How the fuck did Brad Bird pull it off?
>>
>>87548566
He realized that you could pull off some amazing physical comedy with superpowered characters. Combined with a very snappy plot and you've got a very fun to watch kino.
>>
>everyone's coming back for the sequel
>except dash's voice actor
I mean, I know he's in a band and they're pretty good, but it's a bummer.
>>
>>87548637
Good. They can make him black now.
>>
>>87548637
What's his problem? Is he really so busy that he can't pick up some free money by spitting out some lines? Plenty of musicians do voice work without issue. Shakira and T Swift come to mind.
>>
>>87548663

>black

They could make him transgender, and do Ellen Page.

Then make some symbollic parallel between being a super and being trans. lol!
>>
>The Incredibles
Dumb, boring story. Completely forgettable, one dimensional villain. Full of quips.

Sounds like Disney was making Marvel capeshit before Marvel capeshit was really a thing.
>>
>>87548566
capekino
>>
>>87548730
The villain's motivations were good though, arguably better than what the heroes represented. He's at the very least 2D.
>>
>>87548730
You sly dog, you got me monologuing!
>>
>>87548709
>They could make him transgender, and do Ellen Page.
I would kill myself
>>
>>87548748
>>87548753
>>87548779
favorite scenees?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRPI3lSACFc
>>
>>87548730
Syndrome was extremely well-written. He's way more memorable than at least 3/4 of the MCU villains.

>full of quips

It was primarily marketed to kids, so that's to be expected. What I loved about The Incredibles though is that it's one of the most mature Pixar movies. What shocks me is how they chose to include Bob trying to stop the guy trying to commit suicide and the guy says, "He didn't save my life, he ruined my death!". That's deep.
>>
>>87548566
I still think Spider Man 2 is the best hero movie but the Incredibles is great
>>
>>87548855
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIi0tfRQcNk\
kino
>>
File: IMG_2185.jpg (96KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2185.jpg
96KB, 600x600px
>>87548855
>Having to get past a literal firewall to reach the Computer

How have I not noticed this after all this time?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.