[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it harder to play a blind guy than your regular acting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Daredevil-Charlie-Cox-slice-2.jpg (40KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
Daredevil-Charlie-Cox-slice-2.jpg
40KB, 600x200px
is it harder to play a blind guy than your regular acting?
>>
As a blind man, I wouldn't know how to portray someone with sight.
>>
As a blind man, I wouldn't know how to portray someone with sight.
>>
>>87548460
It's 20% easier since you don't have to look around
>>
File: ben-booze-1__oPt.jpg (81KB, 580x709px) Image search: [Google]
ben-booze-1__oPt.jpg
81KB, 580x709px
Ben Affleck actually went blind to portray Daredevil.
>>
There's a lot of mannerisms to pick up on that sighted people don't even think about. Things we do without thinking about it that blind people have no reason to do
>>
>>87548545
He's trying so hard not to touch her ass that he's sweating.
>>
>>87548591
If I was that cute girl I'd grab Ben's ass.
>>
>>87548591
He's sweating because she's preventing him from buying a half gallon of whisky.
>>
>>87548460
Not if you're Jared Leto
>>
>>87548804
Ben doesn't drink. He went to rehab. He was there to buy his girlfriend a couple bottles of Rose. He doesn't drink anymore.
>>
>>87548545

>Bens like will this little bitch leave me alone
>I need to buy about five gallons of whiskey
>>
>>87548460
Wear glasses they can edit in post to fix whatever eye twitches you had.
Then you get that one scene you don't have sunglasses, you act in front of someone not there and the person you're talking to gets spliced together later.
They might have scenes running together or touching each other, but the interactions eye to eye are filmed separately.
It'll come together in post.
>>
>>87548545
wow, all that sweating from touching a female. did he purposefully contract autism for the accountant?
>>
File: 1497846488013-tv.jpg (75KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497846488013-tv.jpg
75KB, 500x500px
>>87548545
why is his hair so fucked?
>>
>>87548545
What the hell that's actually Affleck? It looks like the front man of bad religion lost a little weight.
>>
>>87548460
Yes, luckily for you Charlie Cox is one of the greatest living actors.
>>
Yea I'm impressed every time we see a closeup of his face.

I tried filming myself saying stuff while keeping my eyes completely still and it's very very hard.
>>
>>87548545
haha Jenna's last name is No-Yes. I'm gonna look for pictures of her feet. Too bad I can't sift through her pictures without making a Kikebook account.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.