[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marathoned this today at my local theater. I never even seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: d986c148f4c44c27b9317001508d93fd.jpg (473KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
d986c148f4c44c27b9317001508d93fd.jpg
473KB, 1000x1414px
Marathoned this today at my local theater. I never even seen the source material. So this is how nips make capeshit. Anybody else watched this? It was _ok_
>>
To bad they adapted one of the worst parts,Part 2 and 3 are GOAT

>also the movie had no Joseph which sucks
>>
>>87547945
Nips love part 4 the most.
>>
>>87547945
>part 4 is one of the worst parts
>Part 2 and 3 are GOAT
Absolutely dogshit taste. You're probably an animeonly, read the manga.
>>
>>87548015
i thought they lived part 3 the most

I understand why they made part 4 live action though, its just set in a town. There other parts are big journeys that would be expensive and hard to make
>>
>>87548015
>>87548090
You thought memes. Seriously do you believe everything you read on the internet? Most people in real life JP have read part 5.
>>
>>87547762
>jojos are big tall muscular white,black,arabic men
>live adaptation is starring manlet dicklet effeminate cuckbois.
LMAO HOW WILL JAPS EVER RECOVER
>>
>>87548057
If I wanted to read, I'd watch anime with subtitles
>>
>>87548173
Part 4 is when everyone started to turn into twinks. Part 3 was the last manly part.
>>
OP here. Is the anime and manga different from each other? I dunno what should i choose between the two
>>
>>87548223
Not really. Anime has a lot of QUALITY. Manga has the better art.
Anime only goes up to Part 4, you have to read Part 5 and beyond.
The Part 4 manga has two translations, the regular one and the shitty yet kind of funny Duwang translation.
>>
File: IMG_2782.jpg (81KB, 700x328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2782.jpg
81KB, 700x328px
>>87548223
The anime removes a few panels and the art shifts, but the anime also adds a bit more continuity like the Joestar birth mark in early parts.Also the theme songs and outros in the anime are great
>>
>>87547762
>didn't believe in the marathon meme
>found out my gf watched hacksaw ridge
>asked her what how she liked it
>said she only saw the first part will be keeping up with it over the next month

I broke up with her right there in the kinoplex and told her to keep the anvil
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.