[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you improve on the movie Titanic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Titanic1997.jpg (213KB, 600x895px) Image search: [Google]
Titanic1997.jpg
213KB, 600x895px
How would you improve on the movie Titanic?
>>
>>87547433
Make Cal not a generic hehe villian
>>
>>87547433
>How would you improve on the movie Titanic?
Digitally erase the blood on Lovejoy's face.
>>
>>87547433
Destroy every copy and just stick with A Night To Remember.
>>
Cast a negro instead of Leo to see how different the box office would have been.
>>
>>87547461
This.

Guy's cunt fiance was cheating on him so they made him a super villain as the only way to make it alright.

Also from memory there were a few serious bits with comedic pacing. That shit triggered me in Private Ryan as well
>>
>>87547433

One word: full penetration

Lots of it
>>
>>87547433
add a sword fighting scene
>>
>>87547604
>tfw his chains pulled him underwater at the end
>>
change propellers shot when it is leaving shore. in movie all 3 start working in same time, while middle one should be started when reaching full sea
>>
>>87547604
I'd love to see a Kate Winselt get BLACKED
>>
The only thing I'd change is make the sinking more like recent projections. Other than that perfect film.
>>
>>87547913
This. The movie is disgustingly problematic as it is, are there even any PoC featured?
>>
>>87547885
I mean, I've seen some autists on here in my time. But holy shit.
>>
>>87547885
Ye, that scene nearly made me dropping movie. How come this thing was awarded with 11 Oscars, with such critical plot mistake!
>>
>>87547885
That's the scene I threw my popcorn up & left the theater
>>
>>87547433
Remove the crappy love story and put in some other plot. Also focus more on Captain Smith.

Ever notice how Jimmy, with his two highest grossing movies, didn't have an original story for either of them? Titanic was basically Romeo & Juliet, while Avatar was basically Pocahontas.
>>
Get rid of the romance and make it 100% disaster film. Like all Cameron films, the SFX are the best part. He isn't a man known for brilliant narratives. SFX are his art. T2, for example, still looks fantastic to this day, and the T-1000 is infinitely more realistic than, say, the Hulk in the upcoming Thor 3
>>
>>87547885
I think this was attempting to visualize begin the narrative towards mans arrogance and defiance over nature
>>
>>87547433
Bigger tits.
>>
File: 1362556788691.gif (1MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1362556788691.gif
1MB, 245x245px
>>87547885
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.