[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking HOW???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: SMH.jpg (203KB, 943x832px) Image search: [Google]
SMH.jpg
203KB, 943x832px
>The Sony and Marvel Studios' reboot is on course to become the highest-grossing 'Spider-Man' film to date in the Middle Kingdom.

I thought chinks are supposed to be turbo racists. Shouldn't they hate forced diversity?
>>
>>87545409
>forced diversity

Queens is literally the most diverse place in the world. If a film was set in England in the 1500s how would you want the cast to look? If a film is set in Queens in 2017 how should the cast look?
>>
They are just sexist
Spidey isn't a woman so they are fine with it
>>
>>87545409

Nothing else out.

Wolf Warrior 2 (where China "wins" Africa) is already out of theaters.
>>
i guess love for spidey was bigger than hate to diversity
>>
they are turbo racists but the movie stars two white guys so thats all that really matters
>>
>>87545515

They're racist too. Spider-Man is white, so I'm not sure what OP is talking about.
>>
>>87545409
Wow it's almost as if "Forced diversity" is a buzzword that doesn't actually mean anything
>>
>>87545473
Forest Hills is mostly jews, not even memeing you right now. The movie totally goy washes forest hills high.

t. goyim in a hebrew land
>>
>>87545473
I think by force diversity he meant changing the races of certain characters for no real reason other than "look at how progressive we are". But yeah, I agree with the general poin of you post. If this was an original story it would make sense.
>>
>>87545559

It's almost as if no one gives a shit what color the supporting cast are.

As long as forced diversity remains token casting, no one will care.
>>
>>87545559
it literally means forced diversity

the movie is spiderman and iron man who are white, gooks won't be pissed until the movie starts and they see all the bitchy nigger kids that were hidden in their advertising
>>
>>87545619
Queens isnt actually diverse in that sense. It is probably the most segregated residential metropolis in America.
>>
looking forward to see Black Panther chinese BO. lol
>>
>>87545409
>forced diversity
only exist in America. to us, it's really nothing. the "racist" chinks are only among the old people, the younger Transformers/capeshit generation don't really care and just want to have fun.

shit taste though, but that's all over the world outside /tv/.
>>
>>87545600
Nigga J Cole is from forest hills
>>
>>87545732
>outside /tv/.
ye like there are no DC/Marvel fight constantly attacking or defending each others
/tv/ is all bout capeshit, SW and Bane? threads
>>
>>87545774
>J Cole
How come I aint never seen him around then, nigga? Its not that goys dont exist, its just that the overwhelming majority are jewish. They are the 56% of that neighborhood.

IRL there are almost no black people.
>>
>>87545636
>gooks won't be pissed until the movie starts and they see all the bitchy nigger kids that were hidden in their advertising
This. Once they see the forced diversity, then they'll stop watching the movie. Probably walking out of the theaters.

We'll hear about it any second now.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.