[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

High-concept Michael Jackson biopic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: im_not_there-poster.jpg (31KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
im_not_there-poster.jpg
31KB, 400x300px
Who would you cast in a Michael Jackson biopic where six (or more) actors play Michael Jackson in different eras of his life (like the Bob Dylan biopic I'm Not There).
>>
>>87544709
>the only one who looks or acts even remotely like Dylan is a fucking woman

BRAVO
>>
>>87544744
That's the concept.

Other five are supposed to represent various figures that Bob Dylans modeled himself during various phases of his life (Arther Rimbaud, Woody Guthrie, Billy the Kid, etc.).

Cate Blanchett's era (around the time of Blonde on Blonde), there was no external influence that people could pin what Bob Dylan was going for on, so she's in exact Bob Dylan drag.
>>
>>87544709
i'd cast miranda cosgrove during his white stage
>>
>>87544709
This model could definitely work for a David Bowie film.
>>
They should wait till most of them die so they can focus on the molester part and how hes a kid cause of his dad beating him. That shit would get an oscar
>>
a little asian kid as jackson five era michael just because

makulalallkyly culkin as off the wall era michael

thriller to bad era michael will be entirely CGI

sandra bullock as dangerous to HIStory era michael

LaToya as 2000s michael

and finally a floating spark of pure white light voiced by tilda swinton in her native accent as end stage michael
>>
>>87544709
We WUZ folk singers and shieet?
>>
if i were to make a movie about Michael Jackson, i'd make it about that period after he was first accused of sexual molestation and went crazy and flew all over the world and took hella meds and it got so bad Liz Taylor had to track him down and take him to rehab
>>
File: 1489298782433.jpg (31KB, 348x348px)
1489298782433.jpg
31KB, 348x348px
>>87546731

THIS IS GOLD
>>
>>87544709
Idris Elba
Idris Elba
Idris Elba
Idris Elba
Idris Elba
Idris Elba
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.