[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remake > Original

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 25

File: 1491517931481.jpg (81KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491517931481.jpg
81KB, 800x600px
Remake > Original
>>
File: 1505003205681.jpg (457KB, 1361x2050px) Image search: [Google]
1505003205681.jpg
457KB, 1361x2050px
>>87543650
>>
child actors: 1991
pennywise: 1991
overall film: 2017
>>
The remake still doesn't look scary to me, but how anyone could think the original Pennywise looked, sounded, or even acted remotely scary is beyond me.
>>
of course it is, when you consider that the original was a fucking TV miniseries on ABC, complete with commercial breaks and that distinct made-for-TV production quality.

anyone who thinks the original is better needs to take off those rose tinted nostalgia goggles
>>
I didnt know i wanted pennywise to be fuckin huge. Costume really on point

Old pennywise was more funny though and had a better voice.
>>
>>87543904
I loved nu-Pennywise's voice though. the way he said Georgie was great
>>
>>87543812
>complete with commercial breaks and that distinct made-for-TV production quality

that's what makes it so comfy
>>
>>87543716
Even though Pennywise himself isn't "scary" in the 2017 film, he's a very effective antagonist.
>>
>>87543716
I don't think Pennywise should look scary from the get-go. The juxtaposition between him looking like a normal clown and then slowly changing is a more dramatic difference than him already looking evil.
>>
>>87543672
Is it one guy who Keeps posting this this?
>>
>>87543965
no, what makes it "comfy" is nostalgia. If you seriously think commercial breaks, censorship and low production quality are good things then please neck yourself
>>
>>87543716
the entire point of pennywise's character is to ape an actual clown, i.e., lure kids in with a seemingly normal clown appearance and THEN turn into their worst fear. he does this frequently in the miniseries, haven't seen the remake, but the fact that new IT looks like a rejected member of the ICP is troubling.
>>
What made the remake so good was the acting by the kids imo, they were really good overall. It was basically a rendition of stranger things, more rated R.

Pennywise seemed more human in the original and this remake he seemed to be a more demonic and antagonistic take on the character.
>>
>>87544045
Actually in the book the main feel of Pennywise is to "appear" as a clown, but feel off. He is a monster disguised as a clown. Like a wolf in sheep's skin. Skarsgard nails this alpha predator pretending to be something he isn't. Like he vaguely understands what a clown is, but clearly doesn't get it.
It's off putting, and effective in my opinion.
>>
>>87543650
Wrong. Original had many problems but it still had some genuinely disturbing moments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b0w38cDShE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVDST268IKE
>>
>>87544193
That kid yelling youll float too is 10/10
>>
File: =).jpg (7KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
=).jpg
7KB, 500x500px
>>87544027
>>
Most definitely

While the remake isn't very scary (I have never found a horror movie that has genuinely frightened me so it could have just been me). It's more of a coming of age movie than a horror one and it is fantastic
>>
>>87543708

The child actors in 1990 were fucking garbage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUo457gdUQo

On a related note why the fuck do movies and books always think that any kid over the age of like eight says Dad with an -dy on the end of it? Unless there's some creepy shit going on.
>>
>>87544045

This meme needs to die. There's literally only one time where Pennywise even cares about this.
>>
>>87544339
that scene is kino and the actor is fine. better than the stupid frog kid in the new one.
>>
>>87543650
>>87543716
>>87544193
NOT. A. REMAKE.
>>
>>87543650
>>87543988
>>87544027
>>87543990

The 2017 Pennywise looks too "cinematic."

The 1990 one looks more relatable.
>>
>Oh I really liked the movie
>I kinda want to read the book
>Let's see how long this thing i-
>1138 pages

that's the story on how I gave up on a book without even opening it
>>
>>87544443
This. We used to want to grow up to be like Pennywise. Now little kids won't have a clown role model.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qClcz2BHI60

The 2017 version had a better soundtrack. Also just better in general, but I was surprised by how impacted I was by some of the warmer scenes. You can argue about Curry vs Skarsgard all you want, but the connection between the kids in 2017 is more genuine.
>>
>>87544461
Coward.
>>
>>87544413

yeah, yeah. fuck off already.
>>
>>87544461
You're a little bitch, but it really is a waste of time

Stephen King is a hack
>>
>>87544556
IT's a great book, though. or at least I remember liking it and The Stand a lot when i read them at age 14. the long walk and the running man still hold up.
>>
>>87544601
Salem's Lot if fucking KINO.
The Stand and IT are also my favs.
>>
>>87544209
the problem with absolutely everything you're saying is nupenny doesn't appear as a clown but feels off, he just looks like he belongs in a prodigy music video.
>>
>>87544045

He does that once in the miniseries, just as he does it once in the new movie, and the book. With Georgie. That's the only scene he's ever shown using the clown for anything other than scaring people.
>>
reminder that WB is astroturfing this hard
>>
>Georgie, the nicest character in the movie
>Dies the slowest, most brutal and painful death

why
>>
>Georgie made a turtle out of LEGOs
Nice.
>>
>>87544678
for the feels
>>
>>87544259
that shit was cringe
>>
>>87544627
I just disagree here. Like could you at least concede his performance portrays that well? design aside.
Like the entire George sequence in the beginning of the film highlights this so well.
>>
>>87544648
What makes clowns scary is you know the joviality is fake, but you don't know what is real about them. Then they seem to delight in fucking with people. Which implies whats real about them is the sadism.

A guy trying to be scary as a clown just comes off as idiotic.

What made curry's performance so impactful is how his joviality was totally genuine, he was absolutely delighting in torturing the kids. He was scary because of how much it legitimately thrilled him to round a bunch of kids up in a sewer and terrify them then eat them one by one. The main idea behind the clown getup is the shift from "hes a clown hes okay" to "hes a monster hes eating me mommy mommy!" So it kinda does drop in the book and original movie because the characters know hes not a clown.
>>
>>87544878
I do agree that the new guy's performance portrays well the plight of "rejected member of prodigy."
>>
>>87543650

Left looks like Livejournal art by a 14 year old.

Like that design is so try hard, hot topic/edgy it's turning me off seeing the film.
>>
>>87544878
Georgie couldn't even see his head, hair or costume, just a creepy smile in the darkness, he wouldn't even have recognized him as a clown
>>
When Georgie sees It in the stormdrain Georgie is really uneasy, though he doesn't run away. After talking for a bit Georgie relaxes and then gets to the point where he even starts laughing. As soon as he starts laughing It stops and goes all creepy and just stares the kid down until Georgie stops and starts looking really scared again. I wonder if that fits into the idea of It losing power when people aren't scared of it?
>>
>>87544994

>What makes clowns scary

They aren't scary. That's a fucking retarded meme for disgusting, retarded normie cunts.

If you perpetuate the retarded "lol clowns r so scary" shit you should fuck off back to you know where.
>>
>>87545112
Fear-infused flesh is what sustains it, apparently.
>>
>>87545123
Yes, how dare I describe what makes people afraid of clowns.

That is so irrelevant to this trying-way-too-hard-to-be-scary-but-isn't jumpscare movie.
>>
>>87545123
See, that's kind of the issue here.

Clowns aren't scary, BUT when you have someone who looks like a regular clown that then has cracks showing of something more sinister, THAT is preferred to a clown that already looks like it's creepy/evil and only somewhat gets creepier.

That juxtaposition is what sells Pennywise. If you come out looking like a mix of Prodigy and ICP, it's not that eerie to see the transformation.

But, that's just my take.
>>
I don't get it, isnt supposed that Pennywise wasn't scary from the beginning? why he's so scary in the remake?

I like the idea of a goofy killer machine
>>
>>87545123
if clowns aren't scary why'd WB do that stupid "SCARY CLOWNS ARE SHOWING UP IN RANDOM PLACE OOOOOOO" bullshit to promite the movie?
>>
>>87545190

People aren't afraid of clowns. It's a meme. They say they are because that's what they've seen on TV, you stupid faggot.

If you want to describe why normies pretend to be be scared/interested/amused by shit simply because they see other people are saying it, then by all means.

If you want to ramble on some retarded, fake shit to explain why people believe something they don't, then you're a faggot.
>>
File: 1504695634386.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1504695634386.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>87544461
>>87544556
>You will never be this pleb
>>
i don't get it, isn't pennywise supposed to be a goofy yet deathly threat?

Why he's so scary in the remake?

should I read the book? I've heard the movie it's more faithful to the source material
im intrigued now
>>
>>87545329

Because it's a popular meme.

It's the horror answer to T H I C C
>>
>>87544601

His short stories is where he makes his story telling shine.

Survivor type and The Jaunt were great reads.
>>
>>87544601
I cannot believe the Long Walk is still in production hell. Talk about a story that HAS TO be told on a visual medium.
>>
>>87545376
So I guess you're already in "keep the thread bumped with bullshit" mode.

That's nice.
>>
>>87545388

The movie is less faithful than the miniseries.

The book is massive. Unless they wanted to make a ten hour Netflix series, you're not going to get a faithful take on it. The remake is meh, the miniseries was good for network TV back in the day.

The book is obviously better than both.
>>
>>87545436

>gets called out for being a retarded faggot peddling reddit memes

>"hurrrr bullshit"

No, you really are a disgusting normie faggot pretending to be scared of or interested in things because you see other people on facebook doing it.

It's a shame you don't watch more suicide videos.
>>
>>87545445
>The book is obviously better than both.

This is a lie
>>
>>87545388
The book is very tedious. The beginning is good but as SK goes into every single fucking detail about the characters and spends 20-pages on their background, I dropped it. You're better off just watching the mini-series.
>>
>>87545465
>anything I don't agree with is le meme

... really son?
>>
>>87545445
The miniseries is absolutely not more faithful to the book, at least not part 1.
>>
>>87545490
i had to skip the sections where the black adult describes, in copious fucking detail, 30 pages of derry history every 160 pages. edit that shit down, King.
>>
>>87544648
You're forgetting the girl on the trike he waves at through the sheets in the beginning, and she smiles before being taken. He doesn't do it with the main 7 protagonists but it's implied that the Pennywise persona is used to lure kids in, along with associated clown shit like carnival music and food smells.
>>
>>87545583
thats something unique to the miniseries, its not in the book at all.
>>
>>87544678
Because the writers butchered the other characters' deaths (Patrick Hockstetter being drained of blood by flying perched, dragged into a manhole, then eaten alive in some dark, dank hell) or omitted them entirely (Eddie Corcoran, Belch, and Vic). I'm not saying all of those characters' deaths are as gruesome but it's arguable that Patrick's is. Maybe even a character from the book who didn't make the film named Adrian Mellon who gets gay bashed, thrown like 20 feet into the Canal and then gets taken by the clown who bites into his armpit or some shit.
>>
>>87545697
>By flying leeches*
>>
>>87544533
>The 2017 version had a better soundtrack
>some generic hopety dopety feelgood shit
>memorable in any way
step aside, ITlets
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZUKLbhhOwo
>>
>>87545697
ITs revival is triggered by a brutal or violent murder. His revival 27 years after part 1 is triggered by the gay murder, so its natural that it wasn't in the movie yet.
>>
File: Texas Chainsaw.jpg (135KB, 700x1479px) Image search: [Google]
Texas Chainsaw.jpg
135KB, 700x1479px
Texas Chainsaw Massacre. The original has ageed very poorly
>>
>>87543716
BRILLIANT CRITIQUE
>>
>>87544000
Probably. More than likely it's just some lonely faggot trying to force a meme for yous.
>>
>>87545752
They're talking about the music you like by the artists you know!

Ya know, like was in that galaxy movie!
>>
>>87545697
Adrian's death will be the opening of the next movie
>>
>>87545044
Seriously I wouldn't recommend wasting money to see it. You know what it's like? A new generation pokemon game: it's rushed as fuck and appeals to 90s-kids nostalgia. And they marketed it so cleverly that book readers thought it would be more faithful to the source material than the miniseries, even taking into account the timeline shift. It's so bad.
>>
>>87545813
That's wrong though. TCM is still fantastic with Leatherface, The Hitchhiker, and The Cook are three amazing antagonists in just one film.
>>
File: memeface.jpg (60KB, 793x440px) Image search: [Google]
memeface.jpg
60KB, 793x440px
>>87544339
>Daddy?
>>
Not a remake
>>
Reminder the Pennywise in the remake is more accurate to It's description from the book than Tim Curry Pennywise
>>
>>87545972
repeating that isn't going to make it true
>>
>>87545415
The Jaunt! Damn that brings back memories. Remember the short story "Beach World" from iirc the same compilation? That was cool too.
>>
>>87546009
>hi i never read the book
>>
>>87544243
Nope he's not wrong. The miniseries is shIT.
>>
>>87543650

Anyone else find that kids phobia of a random painting to be weirdly relatable and nostalgic? Took me back to being a kid when weird shit like would really freak you out.
>>
>>87546010
It's true though. Carry on being a dipshit.
>>
>>87546097
i liked how they conveyed that stanley was irrationally afraid of this random painting in his dads study
>>
>>87546090
sure, but the reason its remembered are the parts that weren't, tim curry's scenes.
>>
>>87546142
>they remade a movie specifically to cash in on nostalgia
>its not a remake though because our shills are instructed to say that

The coen's true grit was not a remake of the john wayne version because it wasn't a john wayne movie, which fundamentally altered the movie and made it more about the main character of the book, instead of john wayne.

There are not fundamental alterations to the new it, its just the same basic movie except it lacks anything people will remember for decades.
>>
>>87546081

you clearly haven't
>>
>>87546159
Besides the storm drain scene and the scene of him laughing on Beverly's porch all of his scenes are shitty.
>>
>>87546016

>Dude sand lmao

King does eldritch horror pretty well though. I know it it'll be shit on here but Rose Red was a pretty good movie with the House being an eldritch horror and being itself.

Spooked me good when I was younger.
>>
>>87546234
I'm thinking it must suck to be paid to shit on something legitimately great, but then I remembered, you're indian, you've been shitting on the country the europeans built for a century now.
>>
>>87545545
Are you fucking high?
>An actually epic Rockfight that isn't comedic
>Stan is a boy scout and a birdwatcher
>The Teenage Werewolf is Richie's fear as per the book
>Its final physical form is a giant Spider
>The silver slugs and slingshot
>Word for word dialogue transposed like:
"You killed my brother George you bastard! Let's see you now!" In the book he also calls him a whoremaster"
>Mike's photo album and Pennywise bulging out of the picture
>Bev has long hair throughout
>Eddie isn't just a general neat freak, primarily suffers from asthma
>Uses the aspirator as a weapon/battery acid
>The scene at the Aladdin movie theater
>The secondary bullies actually have more than one line of dialogue and it's word for word from the book ("Ta-ta", etc.)
>Belch and Vic get killed
>Georgie's body is recovered and not missing; the remake is a search and rescue movie, the original/book is a revenge story
>There isn't any infighting or violence amongst the Losers

Need I go on?
>>
>>87546143

I like that they didn't play the painting up too much too. It actually looked like something that an adult would hang on their wall and not think twice about. The features were a little distorted, but not extremely so.

But then when you see that shit on a fucking properly rendered face walking around the room and shit. Fuck everything about that.
>>
>>87546225
Not even going to read your post. Don't care enough. You're an idiot.
>>
>>87543650
The remake looks like it was made by a jewish faggot.
>>
>>87546310

nostalgia's a hell of a drug
>>
>>87543650
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM5PJ_EDYEI&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>87545673
And the person I replied to said "he only does that once in the miniseries" and never mentioned the book at all, so I'm not sure what your point is.
>>
>>87546344
angry indian, watch out.
>>
>>87544461
You're missing out on a horror masterpiece.
>>
>>87545491
that's literally how 4chan "people" think
>>
>>87546311
>>An actually epic Rockfight that isn't comedic
HAHAHAHA you're subhuman https://youtu.be/hby_Y4K0jKU?t=96
>>
>>87546009
Neither of the Pennywise designs get the look /quite/ right as described by Stephen King. Pennywise is bald except for two large tufts of orange hair on either side of Its head, wears a silver clown suit with orange pompoms down the center and floppy, oversized clown shoes. It's also described as looking like a cross between Ronald McDonald and Clarabel.
>>
>>87546311
its more faithful in the sense that both the book and the 2017 version are good, whereas the miniseries is shit.
>>
>>87546525
Thats why I said more accurate, as opposed to Tim's rainbow clown suit and overall campy look

Nu Pennywise looks like a child rapist with a torture dungeon in his cellar, but at least his suit is closer to the original description
>>
File: IMG_3711.png (211KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3711.png
211KB, 327x316px
>a bunch 11 year olds shooting the shit, making dirty jokes and swearing like sailors manages to be more funny than Marvel's entire catalogue of quip-spewing heroes

I laughed way more in this than I did in Guardians of the Galaxy 2
>>
>>87546525
The shittiness of this clown is pretty unnerving.

also the picture has a slight optical illusion that makes it look like its moving up and down as you look up and down it.
>>
>>87546360
They "Jewed it", as they say. Just like Star Wars.
>>
>>87546631
King movie kids are always a cold mine for comedy. See Dreamcatcher and Stand By Me
>>
>>87546631
oh wow you found a comedy funnier than a serious socio-politically intertwined action movie? What a surprise.
>>
>>87546631
Nah. When the gray guy in GOTG2 screamed I MAKE FAMOUSLY HUGE TURDS XD my wife's son laughed. IT is shIT.
>>
Both performances are good.

Curry was good at playing a clown. He'd go from this happy go lucky attitude then just immediately just fucking snap. The scene where he's in the book dancing around then gets real close to their faces and starts screaming about murdering them is 10/10

Skarsgård's version is more like a monster that's pretending to be a clown where Curry just felt like an actual clown. In the beginning where he's talking to Georgie in the grate and Georgie has to finish his statement about the popcorn came off, at least to me, as Pennywise was just making it up as he went and forgot what he was even talking about

That coupled with all the unnatural movement and contortion made it come off as a monster that was wearing a clown suit, which is the whole point

I'm leaning more toward Skarsgård mainly because I can't put a face to him. When I watch Curry's performance as an adult, I don't see Pennywise, I just see Tim Curry
>>
>>87546344
cared enough to reply kek
>>
>>87546498
And there's not even a vague hint of comedy in that scene. As opposed to

>Henry: You little bitch!
>Ben: *autistic growling intensifies*
>Richie: ROCK WAR!
>*HEAVY METAL INTENSIFIES*
>Belch in slow motion: "YOOOUUU FUUUUCCKKINGGG BIII-" *gets nailed by rock*
>Eddie: Fucking what the fuck is going on?
>Richie: Fucking I don't fucking know just fucking grab some fucking rocks you cockshining little faggot bitch fuck
*scene ends*

When will this board learn that the movie is shit and couldn't beat a made for TV movie featuring a mixture of American and Canadian B to G list actors? How will you ever recover???
>>
>>87543965
Commercials were a break, a candle in the dark and then as IT started you said oh gosh here we go again I was a fuckin 7 year old kid
>>
>>87546589
In that case I don't think you know what the word "faithful" means.
>>
File: ron-mc.jpg (132KB, 670x838px) Image search: [Google]
ron-mc.jpg
132KB, 670x838px
>>
>>87544339
Tim Curry's Pennywise was so fucking unsettling....

but the fucking made for TV adaptation from 1990 left out so much from books.
>>
>>87546360
I agree, fellow 4channer. Cuck cuck jew faggot jew top kek!
>>
>>87546344
>>87546813
You two should make out kek
>>
>>87546982
ha ha that would be hilarious us two straight guys making out what a prank kek
>>
>>87546981
high five fellow magapede! together we'll uncuck this jew industry until they make WHITE and BASED films like 1990s IT again! Praise kek!
>>
File: 1451318271540.jpg (34KB, 347x440px) Image search: [Google]
1451318271540.jpg
34KB, 347x440px
>>87545379
>thinking genre fiction is good
>liking stephen king
>calling other people plebs
>>
>>87546849
Sorry new movie is still better and funnier.
>>
>>87546225
>no fundamental alterations
>omitting the adult half and using it for a more fleshed-out sequel isn't a fundamental alteration
>>
>>87546631

The kid who played Richie is a better actor than half the MCU cast so it's not surprising.
>>
>>87546909
>McWongald's - shit lunch turdwoman
>>
>>87547139
that's Finn, aka Stranger Things lead
>>
>>87547084
>Thinking It is genre fiction
>Not knowing Modern Library rates It #87 in the Top 100 novels ever written
>Implying an estimated 75-85% of his novels aren't adapted to film, often becoming cult classics like Stand By Me, Creepshow, and Misery, and/or get widespread critical acclaim like The Green Mile and The Shawshank Redemption
>Implying The Dark Tower isn't one of the best general fiction series of all time
>Implying most non contrarian, non faggot Americans don't consider him a national treasure

You're borderline un-American if you don't like Stephen King. The fucker monopolized the latter half of the 20th century with his ridiculously imaginative and immersive writings and won over the hearts of tens of thousands of Americans. Let's see some of your written works bro.
>>
>>87545898
>movie set in 2016
>implying gay people still get bashed outside of liberal fabrications
>>
>>87543650
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o
krager does (wrong) again
>>
>>87547298
stop shilling your channel you autist
>>
File: 1425865038774.jpg (44KB, 609x606px) Image search: [Google]
1425865038774.jpg
44KB, 609x606px
>>87547277
>normie approval makes stuff good
>>
>>87547277
His writing was derivative and usually included out of place pederast themes. King becoming as popular as he did does not speak well of late 20th century America's sense of taste or moral hygiene.
>>
>>87547094
But it doesn't have that early rock and rollin' feel to it! As a fan of this particular rock genre it just isn't the same with the heavy metal and Cure/New Kids on the Block score. I don't think Jewlywood even wants people to remember how high-quality and innovative American music, film, and general culture was in the late 50s. The contrast with modern day degeneracy would blow people's minds going from Paul Anka's "Diana" to like "I Kissed a Girl and I Liked it". I think it would even make a lot of people mad that they're being subjected to degenerate music and film because of the Jews' monopoly on Hollywood. Fetishizing Nickelodeon shows and shit. Makes me sick.
>>
>>87547372
>Being a contrarian hipster
I tip my fedora to you sir
>>
>>87547277
This. King is human KINO. The part in IT written from the point of view of the town drunk watching the water tower collapse in slow motion is one of my favorite passages in any book ever.
Salem's Lot is the only time I can remember ever being scared by a book.
The Shining made topiarys scary, impossible to do in film, IMO.
Misery and Delores Claiborne, in addition to being great novels, gave us Kathy Bates at max level, a national treasure
Once I start a King novel, his voice, just his writing style, is ultimate comfy to me.
>>
>>87547385
The dude was boozing and pulling all-night coke binges with his late 70s and 80s work and that's some of his best work. Even the most degenerate content you can pick out from his druggy period don't hold a fucking candle to fetishizing children's shows, hip hop twerking and gangsta culture, and literal unicorn dildoes on Top 40 pop stars.
>>
Reminder that Dean Koontz' Phantoms was a better eldritch horror based story in everyway to IT
>>
>>87547103
The kid half of the original movie is longer than the remake.
>>
>>87547547
I love encountering the rare non contrarian on 4chan m8. Stephen King is to literature what Howard Stern was to radio. Completely revolutionized the industry by constantly pushing the envelope and becoming pop culture icons.
>>
>>87543650

Tripfaggots are always wrong by default.

If you actually wanted your opinion to be agreed with, then you would not have employed your tripcode.
>>
>want to watch IT in the theater
>remember the normalfags that would be watching too
>their reactions most likely break immersion

Is IT nice to watch on the big screen?
>>
>>87543650
fuck off nigger
>>
File: Hail To The King baby.jpg (73KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
Hail To The King baby.jpg
73KB, 620x349px
>>87547277
Mhmmm
>>
>>87547784
watch it during the middle of the week at like 10 AM
>>
>>87547277
u forgot the fucking shining CAMAANN
>>
>>87543650

Is It the The Thing (Carpenter) of our generation?
>>
It's no fun since the trip leaked, I actually liked reading his awful opinions
>>
>>87547784
watch it with a full house in theatre, just saw it and it was awesome. it's basically a haunted house amusement park ride
>>
>>87546909
Looks like Laura Palmer's mom in the drugstore
>>
>>87547784
Guy next to me was cringing the whole movie at jumpscare scenes going ,"Nope, nuh uh, nope"

He also clapped at the end of the movie. Fucking americans
>>
>>87547084
>making this point while posting meme foster wallace
meta
>>
>>87544339
It's pretty common in the south to call your father "daddy".

It's just not really seen as a childish thing.
>>
book > anything trying to fit that much detail into a few hours of screentime
>>
>>87547943
Guy in front of me turned around and muttered "this movie is total shit" when Pennywise turned into a cartoon character. I muttered back "if you think this is shit you'd really hate the airport novel it's based off"
>>
>>87547846
Fuck me in the ass, I did. You can even take some of his most obscure stories/movies like Apt Pupil or Eyes of the Dragon, anything really, and find that they're amazing little gems. It's like the guy is incapable of writing a bad story. Even his shit written under the Richard Bachman pseudonym is goddamn fucking fantastic. My girlfriend is something of a literary snob (her favorite author is E.L Doctorow), and she adores the Long Walk.
>>
>>87548054

You could easily save off two thirds of the book and not lose anything. Hell it would be better for it.
>>
>>87545898
Nah, some kid dies and Mike finds Georgie's photo. That, or Stan's bath
>>
>>87548117
You would lose two thirds of the book.
As expected of a /tv/ autist.
>>
>>87548117
You must be that "trim the Interludes guy". I'll admit they bored me slightly upon first read through, but in subsequent readings the Interludes are actually really cool and creepy. The Fire at the Black Spot especially. I like how he snuck Dick Halloran from the Shining into that segment. Also just for general trivia fans, adult Ben Hanscom lives in Hemingford Home, Nebraska at the time when Mike make a the six phone calls. That's where Mother Abigail resides in The Stand.
>>
I'm going to watch this today keep the thread alive until i finsh it
>>
>>87548390
king literally jerks off to his cross-book references. Every king book i've read recently (so insomnia and 11/??/63) has had a slight callback to pennywise and the kids in IT, as well as pretty much every SK book relating back to the Dark Tower series in one way or another. He can't help himself.
>>
why did the original novel have the boys run a train on the tomboy? and why did she describe their penis grirth in detail?
>>
>>87545388
No, somebody describes it well above. Its a predator that disguises itself as a clown. It wears a clown suit and mask, it has a vague idea of what a clown is and tries to emulate that in order to get close to kids. Its supposed to feel kind of off and creepy right from the get go because you get thw vague feeling that its not an actual clown, and then graduates to downright terrifying before it eats you because fear is the sweetest thing.
>>
It's not a remake, stop calling it that.
>>
>>87548878
That's why Bill did so well as Pennywise. From the jerky awkward movements and stilted dialogue you really get the impression that the clown is just a puppet being controlled by something not human.
>>
>>87548785
does the guy from the time travel book really meet Pennywise
i've heard someone say that, but wouldn't pennywise still be regenerating in 63
>>
>>87545490
The mini series was trash. Except for Tim Curry as Pennywise, its irredeemable garbage.
>>
>>87548925
No, he meets Bev and Richie after they destroyed IT.
>>
>>87548918

also the part after he puppets georgie in the basement, then does the meme dash at Bill and flops onto the stairs, his eye sroll back and he's sort of dragged back into the water like a lifeless husk.
>>
>>87548925
from memory he temporarily stops by the place Pennywise is regenerating in, and senses that theres something really fucked up inside so he bails.
>>
>>87547784
Saw it tonight and it was literally "Americans Clapping" the entire movie. People were clapping at shit that didn't even warrant applause

They also clapped when they saw the Iron Giant in the Ready Player One trailer
>>
>>87548869
She had sex with them so they wouldn't forget. The kids could already feel themselves forgetting, and adults forgetting whimsical childhood shit and not believing in monsters is a common theme. No one forgets their first time. She she fucks them all, and yeah it's told from her point of view. In their mind it's the surest way to make sure they don't forget, so that they will honor their pact and return if they need to.
>>
>>87549150
taking one for the team
>>
>>87548785
That's because they take place in the same universe.
>>
>>87549099
To be fair I came in my pants when I saw the iron giant.
>>
>>87549190
I know, but still some of them can come across as a bit hamfisted. Like when you're near the end of Insomnia and you suddenly get a little HEY GUYS REMEMBER P E N N Y W I S E
yes stephen i remember pennywise thank you
>>
>>87548869
Because after IT retreats every 27 people start to forget about it. She and the rest of the boys could feel themselves forgetting and it was a form of symbolism of how as you grow up you stop believing in stuff, just like how all the adults didn't believe the kinds
>she describe their penis grirth in detail
Because that's how King writes. Did you miss the literal essay about Derry's history from earlier in the book?
>>
>>87549225
I know what you mean. Sometimes King can be a fucking idiot.
>>
>>87548785
I don't see the problem you have with him making connections. All his novels take place in the same universe.
>>
>>87549225
That's not nearly as bad as Father Callahan from Salem's Lot literally being a main character in The Dark Tower.
>>
>>87549169
More like taking 4 for the team.
She was being riddled by her dad, I think fucking guys that she actually liked, and actually treated her with respect probably wasn't a BFD
>>87549260
Again, I don't see the problem here.
>>
>>87548869
Because King was high as fuck when he wrote IT. He'll readily admit that he doesn't remember most of writing that book.
>>
>>87549260
I always felt that the worst thing about Stephen King books is that they're written by Stephen King.
>>
>>87549255
I don't have a problem with him making references to other works in the same universe, some of them are really great. its just that some of them aren't so great and come off as somewhat jarring. The best ones are the ones that you wouldn't even know are references unless you'd read the book in question, because he actually bothers to slot them in naturally.
>>
File: 1424894019013.jpg (21KB, 604x458px) Image search: [Google]
1424894019013.jpg
21KB, 604x458px
>>87548878
>>87548918
>part where Beth stabs him in the head with the pike
>extends his claws and his gloves just rip off
>>
>>87549329
He just needs someone to stop him at about 400 pages and tell him to wrap it up.
>>
>>87548918
Like when he's talking to Georgie and his lazy eye starts to wander, and he starts drooling. He can barely keep his shit together, hes just trying to hold his act together long enough to get this kid to reach into the storm drain.
>>
>>87549382
every time the lazy eye thing happened was so fucking good. it really sold the feeling that pennywise is literally just a mask it wears.
>>
The part where Eddie shrieked "I DONT FUCKING KNOW" was great. His voice is so girlish.
>>
>>87549403
I missed that. I can't wait to see it again.
>>
>>87549408
>vomits blood all over the neet freak kid
>IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU
>>
>>87549408
Eddie had some of the best scenes
>THIS IS A GAZEBO
>"Then you'll be eating it" *retches*
>"Time to float!"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXOskMq47kg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e6ZoW9f-uA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NtWZR97mxw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOl7-hAHBDY
Are there any other or better clips online?
>>
File: 0V9IJ3.png (296KB, 850x607px) Image search: [Google]
0V9IJ3.png
296KB, 850x607px
>>87543650
Netflix>Remake>orignal
>>
I liked the coming of age story more than the scary parts.

I didnt think a movie lead by child actors could be done without being incredibly annoying but i was proven wrong here.
>>
>>87546010
He's right though. They're both adaptations of the same thing. Like the Jungle Book movies.
>>
>>87549699
There's an argument to be made that it's a remake because there are things not in the book that were in the original that the new movie decided to keep and copy.
>>
>>87547856

Considering that it's having a warm popular initial reception and isn't being completely culturally BTFO by a much bigger major filmic cultural event that dropped the exact same time, I'd say no. And the fact that there's not some other YUGE flick these days, in relative terms at least, is part of it.

I think that part of what is going on with this picture is that a bunch of people are realizing that they haven't seen a new flick in a while and are vaguely aware that hollywood is having trouble, so subconsciously they want to go for something that they don't think they'll hate and just get out of the house and maybe help the struggling business a bit, because even if they consciously acknowledge that hollwood today is shit, people still want to continue to live in a world where films and entertainments are shot and shown on a regular basis, so they want to support that in some way. I myself kinda want to see this flick just based upon the recent postings about it.
>>
>>87544601
>>87545416

Rage and Roadwork were pretty good too.

I feel like Roadwork was my 2nd favorite or maybe even my favorite.
>>
>>87549524
The key to getting over your fears is to be fucking angry at it because then you're striking fear into the heart of the aggressor.
I love how this movie exemplifies that with the Losers Club beating the ever loving shit of Pennywise
>>
>>87549850
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul
>>
Any sites with the movie that is in fucking russian?
>>
>>87549723
what like
>>
>>87549978
www.fandango.com

You're welcome. ^_^
>>
Imagine paying money for people to talk through the entire movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-3j9hWSXBA
>>
>>87549329

King always puts what I like to call "King-isms" in his books. Things like:

>Psychotic bullies
>Repeated adages/phrases/etc. (Everybody floats down here, etc.)
>References to other works.

Among other shit. It gets to where you can tell if something is written by him without knowing ahead of time.
>>
>>87550071
This is why there are "black" movie theaters in my city and I only go to the "white" ones.
>>
>>87543650
Stephen King is perhaps the most overrated author in all of known human literature.
>>
>>87545123
This guy fucking gets it.
The theater was pack because "zomg a movie with clowsn sah scary"
>>
>>87550139
>Killer clowns are scary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti4pRQSrSCU
>>
File: evoMindBlown.png (33KB, 204x208px) Image search: [Google]
evoMindBlown.png
33KB, 204x208px
>>87545376
>>
>>87548918
They did a good balance between pedo and legit animal. It was like watching an anglerfish or a spider (hue) catch its prey.
>>
>>87550196
I don't think there were any pedophile implications in the book or movie.
>>
>>87545123
Clowns can be scary, it's literally a fully grown man (usually) in over the top make up, in disguise. Could be any fucking weirdo and you wouldn't know.
They get off with being a "clown" being in clown mode, acting like a jerk and tormenting kids.
>>
>>87548918
>>87550196

Also that shit after he does the mad dash in the basement where he falls on the stairs and then fucking gets dragged away like he himself is a corpse/puppet.
>>
>>87550230
you mean apart from the part where he screams about wanting to rape beverly and lick her cunt
>>
>>87550285
Bev had reached puberty so at best that would be ephebophilia.
>>
>>87550071
>>87550102

Weekdays. Late night. Middle to end of the run. White theaters. The only way to watch a film.
>>
>>87550393
No need to be that specific. Our "white" theaters just enforce a dress code to keep undesirables out. No sports jerseys, no bandanas, no work boots, and so on. Also having paid parking and shit like that helps.
>>
>>87550438
>movie theater with a dress code
Where is this at? What's the theater called?
>>
>>87545376
I'm afraid of clowns.

Guess that's your argument destroyed faggot.
>>
>>87547372
>Good is what 4chan likes even though it doesn't reach a consensus on what it likes.

Tfw "Good" is meaningless on 4chan.
>>
File: IMG_3695.jpg (36KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3695.jpg
36KB, 800x450px
>>87543650
Curry was a straightforward killer clown.

Skarsgard is an incomprehensible horror with an approximation of what a clown is.
>>
>>87550969
Yep, that's what I enjoyed too.
I liked the eyerolls. I wish his dialogue at the last confrontation wasn't so long though

>>87548878
>>87548918
>>
>>87551086
It was too long and felt like it was nothing more than an excuse to push the only known child actor (Finn) to the forefront. The actual fight was kind of neat though.
>>
>>87551086

>I liked the eyerolls.

Fun fact, Skarsgard did that eye rolling shit himself. Apparently they wanted to do it with CGI and Bill was like "Nah guys, I can do that."
>>
Fuck the stupid red head bitch kissing the stuttering retard at the end.
That retard didn't save you with his magic kiss. Fuck this anti fat bullshit
>>
>>87551245

>>87551061
>>
>>87549967

t. mentally 15 years old with poor reading comprehension and itching to do the Billy Madison quote where it had no place.

Yes, I did write the thing you replied to and yes you are dumb as fuck.
>>
>>87551263
You're still wrong. How did one kiss bring her back from someone she barely knows bring her back from the deadlights?
>>
>>87551393
It wasn't the kiss retard it's because she stopped floating.
>>
>>87543650
new one relied on very typical horror formula, which was disappointing. it was all about jump scares instead of trying to be creepy and disturbing. original part 1 is much better than remake part 1. original did a way better job of introducing the kids coming together and the rock fight scene was a fucking joke in the remake. i also liked that they showed more of Ben's story instead of him just being a cute, nerdy fat kid who's in love with Bev.
>>
>>87544815
Your post was cringe faggot
>>
>>87551429
So the only thing you need to do to bring someone's soul and mind back from beyond the edge of the universe, beyond all human comprehension of what existence means, is to move them 6 feet down from where they are currently located?

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>87543650
shit. i don't know if I want to watch it now that a GOT watcher claims its good
>>
>>87551471
Why do you think "you'll float too" is always emphasized in the movie?
>>
>>87551525
Right, got it. IT's ultimate ability and most dreaded tactic is completely countered by moving someone a couple meters towards the surface of the Earth. BRAVO.
>>
>>87551393

Honestly I was expecting it to be the poem that brought her back.
>>
>>87551570
See that I could maybe get behind because it's based on real emotion, like Bill and Audra riding Silver. The way they handled it was just shitty.
>>
>>87544339
His dad died when he was a little kid, so he hasn't grown up to call him dad.
>>87548018
It's Maine
>>
>>87551453
You don't know what the phrase jump scare means. Jump scare means something that startles you but there is nothing there. I agree that there could have been more subtle creepyness, but there were hardly any jump scares in the new movie, it was all in your face graphic horror.
>>
>>87549604

Hockstetter in the sewer was the part the really creeped me out. Anyone got a link to this scene?
>>
>>87545168
The Chinese believe the same about dogs
>>
>>87543650
>Remake
It's not a remake, though.
>>
>>87546673
>Serious socio-politically entwined action movie

I'm very disappointed in you.
>>
>>87543650
>making the clown intentionally creepy

how the fuck do these hacks fuck up something so goddamn simple??
>>
People wasting time on Stephen King, when Lovecraft was ourguy:

>When, long ago, the gods created Earth
>In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
>The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
>Yet were they too remote from humankind.
>To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
>Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
>A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
>Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.
>>
>>87552009

that's how he's supposed to be though, bucko
>>
>>87552063

are there any good Lovecraft flicks?
>>
>>87551893
>It's not a remake, though.
can you explain?
>>
>>87545123
Yes this is normie tier levels of stupidity. Remember normies need entertainment and the media to think for them. They were told clowns are scary and hey presto clowns are scary
>>
>>87552067
i thought the point of the clown facade was its attempt at luring kids. he does this with georgie at the start how he changes his yellow eyes to blue in an attempt to appear more approachable, but its still socially retarded and spergs out cause its some otherwordly being without a good grasp of whats makes people human, so that creepy shit always ends up seeping through.
>>
File: clown.jpg (17KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
clown.jpg
17KB, 670x377px
original pennywise was better

f
>>
>>87552105
its a second adaption. the first miniseries in 1990 wasn't the original, it was a first adaption of the book. it's wrong to call it a remake because it implies the miniseries was the first iteration of the story. its nitpicking but ya know.
>>
>>87552105
They aren't remaking a movie. They're adapting a book. It's an adaptation.
>>
>Dude actually starts cutting Ben with a knife

Damn that was some fucked up shit.
>>
The real life version was better.
>>
>>87552127
Well yeah but it's never "that" convincing. It's supposed to catch you off guard but the only one he keeps the facade up for long is Georgie since he's much younger and more trusting, and even Georgie can still tell something is off. Pretty much every character who sees Pennywise in the book internally describes there being something not quite right about him. Nobody is ever really fooled or comfortable around him in his clown disguise, they're just thrown off so as not to be immediately filled with terror.
>>
>>87552131
This guy gets it.

It's the same way that the 1939 Wizard of Oz wasn't a remake just because it had been adapted before. You wouldn't considered Raimi's Spider-Man a remake even though there had been Spider-Man films before. Something like the 2017 Beauty and the Beast is a remake because they looked at the 1991 film and did a lot of it shot-for-shot and song-for-song.
>>
There was a lot of really fucking gpofy shit in this movie that would have been awful if it was pulled off even slightly wrong. It was very unsettling though, I think this is the best horror movie I've seen in years, I was worried since the other horror movies that are highly rated turned out to be garbage like It follows or Don't breathe. Only gripe I really have is with the music, nothing really stood out. Was much better than the made for TV movie although that still has it's charms
>>
>>87552090
i remember enjoying dagon, but that was a long time ago i watched it. saw in the mouth of madness, thought it was pretty shitty, but sam neil carries it pretty hard
>>
>>87552247
Weren't the Raimi movies the first Spiderman movies? A better analogy would be the Amazing Spiderman movies.
>>
File: It-animated-196x126.jpg (7KB, 196x126px) Image search: [Google]
It-animated-196x126.jpg
7KB, 196x126px
The animated version was better.
>>
>>87552090
All of them are butchered to some degree. Re-Animator and Dagon are both pretty good though. You could technically count John Carpenter's The Thing also, though it's a remake of a movie that was based on a book inspired by Lovecraft.
>>
>people debating which Pennywise is more faithful to the novel when Stephen King already said he preferred the 2017 version
>>
>>87552276
No, they weren't. There was a live-action Spider-Man TV series, and episodes from that were re-edited and released as movies. These movies were played in foreign theaters as well as on TV in America and had VHS releases in America.
>>
>>87552090

Dagon is decent, if melodramatic. It basically remakes Shadow Over Innsmouth into a basic adventure-thriller rather than a slow revelation. In the Mouth of Madness is often quoted as one, but as another anon said it's heavily carried by Sam Niell. It's one of John Carpenter's weaker entries overall, and is carried more by implications and surface-level similarities rather than the effectiveness of the movie at conveying its abstract horror.

The Thing, while being way more grounded and less-stereotypically Lovecraft, is ironically more based in the utter fragility of human ethics and empathy as well as our helplessness in the face of a huge and strange universe that his writing portrayed.
>>
>>87547456
the picture of seething autism
>>
>>87551556
The deadlights are not canon in the movie
>>
Why does every clown except Ronald McDonald shop at Hot Topic?
>>
Redpill me on the turtle
>>
>>87552772

The only reason why Pennywise couldn't seem to kill the losers by themselves was because the turtle was watching their backs. Once the Losers banded together, with the turtle helping, their power level was off the scales.
>>
>>87552843
Ohh, so that's what the line about the turtle in the swimming scene was about. I'm surprised nobody's brought it up. But do they ever explain what makes the turtle so special?
>>
Both those clowns look pretty sexy desu I kinda wish they'd fuck each other
>>
>>87552421

I like the 2017 movie but I don't really give a shit about Stephen kings opinion after he hated the shining and said the new dark tower was good
>>
>>87552898

The turtle is a cosmic entity guards a beam of the dark tower. The movie just alludes to it with the lego turtle and the turtle in the quarry, but the being is in the background pulling strings. It's similar to it, in that it's existence probably can't be understood by humans (like the deadlights form for pennywise).

There were probably plenty of "Losers" clubs that fought Pennywise back in the day, but without the help of the turtle they'd all just end up eaten. The turtle is the power, the kids in the Loser's club are the heavy tools.
>>
>>87543650
Don't ever fucking agree with me again nigger.
>>
What did pennywise mean when he says "fear" before falling back into his hole at the end?
>>
>>87553119

That's what it felt. It's the first time it's ever felt it. There's a reading of that scene in the book somewhere on youtube and it talks about how this is the first time it's ever felt fear. Mostly cause it doesn't know how the fuck a bunch of kids were able to kick its ass.
>>
>>87544461
Read it, king spends 300 pages just on the gangbang scene. King is very descriptive .
>>
File: 1486266698276.png (54KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1486266698276.png
54KB, 225x225px
>>87553187
>>
>>87553187
Horror writers are basically perverts. I like the genre and have read lots of books by lots of different writers and you can almost guarantee there's be an ultra-descriptive sex scene in the story somewhere.
>>
>>87543650
Curry's Pennywise is by far a better one that Skaarsgard's.
>>
>>87551166
They actually had to cut some of the richie scene due to budget
>>
>>87543812
The fact that you think production = kino shows how fucking bush league you are.
>>
>>87544209
That "off" you're supposed to feel is like such instances where he's in a fucking sewer drain, or when he's standing in the woods where no clown should be, or the fact that he's being perceived in a crowd full of people who aren't acknowledging his existence at all.

That's the "uneasiness", not some straight up horrorshow shit like how they made Skaarsgard look.
>>
File: epic ahegao.gif (2MB, 656x368px) Image search: [Google]
epic ahegao.gif
2MB, 656x368px
>>
>>87547277
I see through his work. I hate how he can manage to inject his liberal world view into everything he writes. After awhile it is hamfisted and annoying to see it happen over and over again.

My mother and wife taught me how to be a man? Gays getting pushed around? Tough guys being insecure? Bad boys jacking off together? Racists around every corner? Misogyny looming? Single father is a pedo?

King cant have his fantasies so he creates them and people eat them up
>>
File: tumblr_ow0yqbIO281vcg6cyo1_400.gif (3MB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ow0yqbIO281vcg6cyo1_400.gif
3MB, 384x288px
>>87543650
I think original Pennywise was more "expressive" thanks to Curry's excellent use of body language.
>>
File: 1423694992219.png (120KB, 1656x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1423694992219.png
120KB, 1656x1104px
>>87550071
>not going to a rundown theatre in a hick town where only the quiet weirdos of the town would go, so it's quiet through the whole thing
>>
File: jej.jpg (68KB, 799x610px) Image search: [Google]
jej.jpg
68KB, 799x610px
It's rather incredible that this modern American horror-story Clown-mythos has gone on for so long without people thinking to explicitly relate the ideas to pic related.

It's all there. Pedophiliac moral panic, clowning around, etc.

I don't know anything about King's creative process for the novel. Did he take notes from Gacy?
>>
>>87553512
they're two extremely different actors. I loved Bill's version of Pennywise more than I ever will Tim's, and I'm a diehard Curry fan. I didn't know what to expect from Bill's acting skills, but this solidified it for me. I cannot wait for part 2.
>>
>>87553373
>not understanding that you have to fucking expand upon shit for it to be interesting rather than 'huh thats weird'

REALLY ACTIVATES THE ALMONDS
>>
>>87543716
It's really a movie for kids
>>
>>87553512
>"How fucking fascinating. Come closer and tell me more, nigga!"
I can practically hear him saying that in the gif. Holy shit, Curry's so goddamn talented.
>>
neither had the orgy

both are shit
>>
>>87553373
Well said
>>
>>87545123
I don't know, Anon. I found clowns unsettling way before I even knew about IT or other people being afraid of them. It's basically how they're human, but all that make up and accessories makes them look not quite human.

Then again, I also find women who put on too much make up unsettling.
>>
>>87544243
Both scenes, especially the second such expertly crafted horror. The new film would be doing well to compete in that regard
>>
>>87544243
the old lady house was always one of the most disturbing parts of the book imo
shes just so fucking trapped in that house
>>
>>87545813
TCM has held up better than most slasher, except maybe ANoES. The remake is trash.
>>
>>87544461
Mental midget. Stunted degenerate.
>>
>>87553380
>REEEEEEEE why doesn't he share my worldview
fuck off /pol/
>>
>>87545813
are you retarded? its one of the best slasher films of all time
>>
>>87553119
>>87553176
>Starving to death for fear
>At that moment the only thing feeling fear is it
>Starts eating itself and can't maintain form
>>
>>87553119

probably like fear not being able to be killed or something, as in he'll always be around
>>
>>87545813
I like the remake, but the original is one of my favorite films ever, fuck you.
>>
>>87550096
other kingisms include:

>plots/subplots about writers
>psychics
>large fires/explosions
>>
>>87547084
Thinking "genre" is a genre makes you degenerate.
>>
File: 1483717892531.jpg (126KB, 567x803px) Image search: [Google]
1483717892531.jpg
126KB, 567x803px
>>87552063
I find it pretty insane that Hollywood has never attempted to make a Call of Cthulhu movie
>>
>>87548068
I'll take "shit that didn't happen" for $200
>>
>>87554209
>REEEEE why doesn't this 4chan user share my world view? Must be a Neo Nazi!
>>
>ICP vs IT
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.