[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a chance of him returning to do stuff in the U.S?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: polanski.jpg (104KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
polanski.jpg
104KB, 1500x1000px
Is there a chance of him returning to do stuff in the U.S?
>>
that guy waded through blood and bone in his Californian mansion trying to find his wife!
>>
Doubt it, he doesnt really need too
Theres nothing he could make out here that he cant in europe
>>
File: HMMMMMMMMM.jpg (63KB, 423x504px) Image search: [Google]
HMMMMMMMMM.jpg
63KB, 423x504px
>>87542496
>rapes a kid
>everyone in hollywood defends him
>>
no. he just had an appeal denied this year, and he's like 84 years old
>>
>>87542496
>henry kissinger, war criminal, is never charged with a crime
>man who had sex with a 13 year old is hounded by authorities forever
american priorities
>>
ass rape a child, big man on campus in hollywood
>>
>>87542701
she was a hot piece of ass and her mother was literally whoring her to hollywood to get her life on easy street.
>>
>>87542701
don't hate the player

all hollywood mothers pimp out their daughters to jewish directors and casting directors so they can be famous
>>
>>87542701
>everyone
A lot defended him but also a fuck ton scolded at him.
>>
>>87543172
Can you sauce me any celebrities calling him a piece of shit?
>>
>>87543172
>literally was given a standing ovation for winning best director at the oscars
Yeah, no. Hollywood is trash
>>
File: sperm donation.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
sperm donation.gif
4MB, 480x270px
I think kidfucking should be legal for manlets. Let them blow off some steam with lolis, otherwise they will go crazy because of the lack of love, sex and affection and then they shoot up a school or something.
>>
>>87542701
>Holocaust survivor
>Mother died there
>Stayed in Warsaw the entire war
>Would sell chocolate to nazi's who could kill him at any moment
>Wife and unborn child killed by psychos when youre away
>The victim girl defended him throughout the entire trial

People tend to forget the amount of shit Polanski went through before he fucked this kid, i wouldnt put him away for years if his mind was already that fucked from all the other trauma
>>
>>87543590
Still fucked a kid
>>
>>87543590
>hurr I had a bad life so I'm going to drug a 13 year old and fuck her in jack nicholson's hot tub
It doesn't work that way
>>
>>87542701
Because at the end of day they're just a bunch of coked out millionaires that think they're above the dumb proles because they get hundreds of thousands to wear makeup and play pretend
>>
>>87542714
He had an extradition request also fail because the judge and prosecutor who set up his sentencing won't reveal records of what deal they made. He claims he agreed to time served and they reneged (illegally).

So on the one side of the guy who makes good movies he's already paid for his crime. On the other he fucked a kid.
>>
>>87542496
Nope. Not every. That POS satanist pedo is never coming back the glorious USA and there's not a damn thing he can do about it.

Enjoy your Muslims Polanski.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.