[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Rust_Cohle_2012.jpg (16KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Rust_Cohle_2012.jpg
16KB, 300x200px
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
he made tipping your fedora seem cool and glamorous rather than the shameful and cringeworthy activity it really is
>>
his daughter died
>>
>>87541911
t. tradcuck that's tired of being mocked online
>>
>>87541911
I was rewatching season 1 last week and all of his dialogue lines were cringe-tier.
>i'm what, in philosophical terms, is a pessimist
>>
>>87541981
Yeah...like a fucking cop would bother ever picking up more than one philosophy book. Psychology books, I could understand. He could somehow study criminal psychology
>>
File: 1478657241840.jpg (93KB, 750x477px) Image search: [Google]
1478657241840.jpg
93KB, 750x477px
>>87541880
>What the fuck was his problem?
he was a regular on /pol/
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>87542059
>I think human consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware. Nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself - we are creatures that should not exist by natural law...
>>
He read too much continental philosophy.
>>
Daily reminder that the cosmic vortex Rust saw was real.
>>
>>87541911
I knew a guy who tried acting like Rust did. Made me laugh and cry at the same time.
>>
>>87542589
Thx 4 the input, mr edgelord.
>>
>>87541880
>lives in state with nations 3rd highest poverty rate and second highest nigger population rate that also floods at the lightest drizzle
his edginess was justified desu
>>
>>87542883
What was the state again?
>>
>>87542904
state of emergency I'd say
>>
>>87542286
but what would that mean?
>>
File: 1492838958825.jpg (69KB, 775x837px) Image search: [Google]
1492838958825.jpg
69KB, 775x837px
>>87541880
The only line I liked is him noting how if the only thing keeping a person good is the promise of a reward afterwards, than that man is a piece of shit.
>>
>>87543011
Maybe you truly are an edgelord.
>>
>>87541880
Enlightened by his own intelligence just like me
>>
>>87541880
He was a unique character in that he was like every rogue cop but instead of banging women every night he was virtually asexual
>>
>>87542228
Told this to me mom the other night
>>
i wear a fedora yeah yeah yeah but at least im self aware

i think people can tell
>>
>raised by a veteran in alaska with no motherly figure
>daughter dies young
>wife leaves you afterwards
>become a cop in a shit state riddled with crime and poverty
>go undercover for years in a gang living every day on edge

Rust was a good guy in the end, and he had made the effort to find happiness at times. He had edge, but he wasn't edgy desu.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.