[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Halt and Catch Fire Thread I'm on Ep 3 now trying to catch up.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: haltandcatchfire.png (934KB, 1926x895px) Image search: [Google]
haltandcatchfire.png
934KB, 1926x895px
Halt and Catch Fire Thread

I'm on Ep 3 now trying to catch up.
>>
was there a new episode last week?
>>
>>87540029
It skipped a week because of Labor Day but Ep 4 was webdl
>>
Is the autistic ontologist /ourgal/?
>>
pretty comfy show. not that good of a show, but also not terrible. kind of surprised its lasted as long as it has, although this is the last season.
>>
When did Bos turn into a scumbag?
>>
>>87541658
he is pure
>>
>>87541658
is he really tho? dude failed with his investments, now hes trying to dig himself out.
>>
>>87541708
He just worked Cameron.

There was no putty.
>>
The Gordon/Joe Broship is unrivaled in /tv/.
>>
>>87541784
i don't know man, bos and cam are pretty tight with each other. i don't think he deliberately planned on getting her to help his team out, he literally was only there to fix her trailer shit and when she couldn't find the tool she found the boat thing and she asked him about it.
>>
I'm not sure how anyone could get into this show.

I tried. I downloaded the first season and started to watch them. It was difficult to get past the first episode, which did so many idiotic, inaccurate things that I couldn't just suspend my disbelief and enjoy the story.

I mean, right from the start, the title: it means nothing, even though they're pretending it does. Then in the first episode the characters go through all kinds of convoluted nonsense to get the BIOS code from an IBM PC? And it gets worse from there.

Or have you children not worked in the IT industry for 30 years?
>>
>>87542124
the show is not meant to be accurate, it plays loosely with the history of technology. it's more drama than a period show.
>>
>>87540029

it did in the U.S but it aired abroad, so you were able to watch episode 4 days ago.
>>
>>87541916
He tried with Gordon.

I wouldn't have been shocked if he purposefully left that paper out for Donna to find, except the black chick did first.
>>
>>87541916
>>87541784
Bos and Cam are the tightest pair in the cast. Even between familial or relationships, those two are closer.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.