[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you love them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (505KB, 900x467px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
505KB, 900x467px
Do you love them?
>>
I do. I'm glad they produce a lot of free content and they're funny enough. Low budget youtubers are just the current iteration of low budget cable and public access shows.
>>
I love them.
>>
I love them. A few days ago i visited them and they opened the door. I clapped.
>>
>>87537109
GET SOME REAL FRIENDS, FAGGOT
>>
>>87537109
No, love is a strong word. I really enjoy their content though.
>>
>>87537755
This didn't happen. Seek professional help, anon.
>>
When future generations sift through the smoldering rubble of postmodern America, they would do well to locate a hard drive with RedLetterMedia content on it. They could study Mike and Jay and, with that thin slice of information, fully understand what it is that killed western civilization.
Those two are bitter, cynical nihilists. They have devoted their lives, the prime years of productivity, to pithily lampooning cultural ephemera and implying "we could do better than these idiot filmmakers, but we're too cool to actually try."
They are every strain of societal AIDS melded together into a super AIDS of cultural death...
Well into middle age, they're still obsessively analyzing adventure stories for children. They're childless, unmarried, stubbornly avoiding an actual profession, opting instead to beg for Patreon donations. They are subsisting on the patronage of even more embittered, more lonely, more cynical losers who need virtual friends to swim in their vast Petri dish of misery with them.
Look in their fucking eyes, man. It's a joyless, pointless existence they're living.
They are so afraid of sincerity or honest artistic effort that they'll leave behind hours of footage of them chuckling about Tommy Wiseau. They are artistic cowards and abject failures in every respect.
Each time you catch a glimpse of them, you're reminded that we peaked as a civilization a long time ago. We're done creating. We're done feeling real emotions. All we can do now is analyze, criticize, and ironically pick through the dessicated corpse of our once great nation.
>>
>>87537856
I have tulpa'd my own Rich Evans into existence. He is real to me.
>>
>>87537109
Nerd crew, yeah. Nerd crew >>> hitb > review >>> botw
>>
>>87537109
I love that pair of goofballs.
>>
>Redditlettermedia
>>
File: 98.jpg (33KB, 500x445px) Image search: [Google]
98.jpg
33KB, 500x445px
No. They all have awful taste, and only Mike, Rich, and Jay are remotely entertaining, no one else they bring on has ever been good.
>>
>>87538069
My mom has poor taste, but I still love her.
>>
File: 1491361692831.jpg (30KB, 403x432px) Image search: [Google]
1491361692831.jpg
30KB, 403x432px
Sometimes I imagine recording episodes of HITB or BOTW with them.
>>
>>87538327
You should probably just kill yourself.
>>
File: 1478402314533.png (385KB, 819x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1478402314533.png
385KB, 819x1600px
>>87538409
>>
Not unconditionally.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>87538327
>>
When's Half in the Bag of IT?
Since the internet is losing it's shit over IT.
>>
>>87538327
I once had a conversation in my head with Jay about Cameron Mitchell.
>>
>>87538753
Did you clean some food from his lips and he blushed? that happened in mine.
>>
i was watching the Plinketto ep with Deathstalker and i was wondering: did wizard really get mad at rich for the Shaq Meat joke?
>>
>>87539892
Yes he got so mad that he continued to be friends with the guys and continued to appear in more videos and it's not your autistic fanfic at all.
>>
No.

They attack their fans for voicing differing opinions.
>>
>>87539958
I don't think you understand what an "attack" is, anon.
>>
>>87537109
Are we talking about sexually?

The answer is yes.
>>
>>87539937
you sure showed me
>>
>>87537109
Mike better get in shape so he can be around until I die.
>>
>>87537109

I used to like them until in one of their reviews they literally outright said they don't want to be my friend or meet any of their fans. I always had a fantasy in the back of my mind that maybe one day I could be their friend and be a guest on their show. Every time I watch their show I pretend I'm there and if I disagree with something they say I would pause the video and say my viewpoint, allow them to say their counterpoints in my head, then unpause and continue watching. It felt like I was actually there and maybe one day we could actually be friends.

That fantasy of mine was all shattered with one video where they said they wouldn't want to be ANYBODY's friend. It really kind of hurt to hear that desu as I felt we had a good friendship in my mind and would have good chemistry together, and they didn't even give me a chance. It's like when your crush rejects you before even getting to know you
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.