[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never got this episode honestly, when I think about I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

I never got this episode honestly, when I think about I don't know if Homer fucked Mindy pretending or imagining she was Marge or if he called Marge and fucked the actual Marge

For some time I thought it was him imagining Mindy as Marge but now I don't know
>>
>>87537077
Why is Marge wearing mindy's exact same dress
>>
>>87537077
2deep
>>
>>87537077
He asked her to leave and then had a wank thinking about marge in her dress. what is so hard to understand.
>>
Marge and Mindy fucked, Mindy roleplayed as Homer.
>>
He obviously invited Marge to Capitol City and had a threesome with the bellhop.
>>
>>87537077
Maybe he was wanted Marge's feed and seed but formerly got Mindy's
>>
marge's farge and sarge
formerly charge
>>
>>87537077
He Chuck'd her obviously but felt guilty and called Marge for a bit of Sneed.
>>
Tfw no Mindy gf
>>
The episode was an allegory of Sneed taking over the shop from Chuck and "fucking" him in the process
>>
>>87537077
This episode was depressing as fuck
>>
The bit where Homer's gut bursts his shirt revealing the smudged Marge print t-shirt underneath whilst the hoover in the background imitates her moaning is fucking kino
>>
>>87537832
Why?

He has an amazing wife and still makes a literal godess moist by being him. Homer has it all.
>>
>>87537107
She isn't. She's wearing a nightie that's the same color.
Rewatch the episode. The trim on the dress is different.
>>
File: 7g11.jpg (33KB, 710x540px) Image search: [Google]
7g11.jpg
33KB, 710x540px
He fucked Mindy but it's less bad because he didn't feel anything emotionally for her but was forced by circumstance. Still fucked up of course but way less than Marge's affair with Jacques.

It's a physical/mental thing. Like if your wife was about to fuck some young buck from work in his car but hearing a random car horn caused her to stop - did she still cheat if the only thing missing was the action not the choice.
>>
What are good ways to get your audience to empathize with a cheater?
>>
>>87537867
>whilst the hoover
god i fucking hate brits
>>
>>87538012
What the billy-bob did you just say about me you little wanker?
>>
>>87538012

Sod off mate
>>
File: Lurleen Lumpkin.png (118KB, 261x205px) Image search: [Google]
Lurleen Lumpkin.png
118KB, 261x205px
>>87537077 >>87537464
They literally come back to this in one of those flashback episodes and there's a gag about her ending up pregnant but she never revealed who the father was.

>>87537774
I'd rather 'bunk' with Lurleen. I fapped so much to this episodes scenario as a kid.
>>
>>87538012
Calm down yankydoodle
>>
>>87538012
>god I'm fucking obsessed with brits
Fixed
>>
>>87537971
Make sure your principle audience and the cheater in question are both female
>>
>>87537881
That's the point, it's the feeling of realizing there's no such thing as true love and that you can feel that way from many people, not just one

It's the feeling of wondering if the woman you married really is the one
>>
>>87537077
That's a very aesthetic picture

If I had lots of money I'd pay an artist to do an oil painting version of it for me
>>
File: vincent.png (475KB, 933x818px) Image search: [Google]
vincent.png
475KB, 933x818px
>>87538266
>women cheat for 'deep' reasons
>men only cheat for shallow reasons
I think I prefer the latter because they don't usually try to justify it.
>>
>>87537077
he fucked & sucked her & cucked marge
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.